• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Y'all

Sparkle of Time

Dr. Whooves
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2014
I'm well... me and I just got here (well, sorta) from um... Smogon. This is my second time being on a forum, but I don't think previous times count because I didn't know what to do. I'm not that new to Pokemon, having played several games, Leafgreen, Ruby, Diamond, etc. But I am (sorta) new to forums. Well, Hello y'all.
And one more thing.... Cupcakes. That is all.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Hi there Sparkle of Time, you already know me, as we're already friends, and we've been mates for a bit, anyway, welcome to PC! *throws confetti!*
So, new to forums? Well, there a bunch of other new people here that you can be friends with, and take the path of understanding PC and its fundamentals together!
You know what they say, the more the merrier 2 heads are better than 1!

I see you've played a bit of the 3rd Generation games, so I think the Advance Generation Gaming forum would fit you. Of course, there a bunch of others, so find your new tree, and make a nest! (in English: find forum, get used to it, hang there).

So, Philemona, welcome, and we also have plenty of cupcakes. *gives cupcake, and hugs*

Sparkle of Time

Dr. Whooves
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2014
Thanks, I'm gonna go look around PC and explore the site. I think this will be a great place to be.

Back