• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hottest Pokemon Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2013
Who is the hottest pokemon girl either in the games or in the anime and why? I'd go with either Skyla (showing a LOT of skin), Gardenia (Ditto), or Phoebe (just seems nice). What about you?
10.png

JollyRoger25

Dark Type Master
Years
Flannery - C'mon, red-headed, nice figure, awesome trainer
May - I know she's a bit young, but she's just so dang cute, man, if only she were real.
Elesa - Something about her just is hot, I can't pinpoint it, but...

Years
Hilda (BW) - Her shorts are so cool and she has the best design of a female player.

Elesa (BW) - My fave Gym Leader cos I love her attitude.

Dawn (DPPt) - That skirt looks really awesome on a 10-year-old, like her scarf, bag and hat too not to forget her pink boots.

Maylene (DPPt) - She may be young, but she's rough!

Awec

Maniacal Egotist ~
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2023
I would go with Jasmine myself. Candice and Skyla are good too though.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
What? I'm surprised no one mentioned Sabrina yet, she's hot imo. I like Clair too, her hair is amazing and Flannery has something about her as well. And I love Phoebe. And what about Karen? And there's lots of cute girls too like Whitney.
Sabrina is def the hottest though. And I'm talking about her old design, not that sleazy new one whatever it is.

sabrina.jpg

Aww yee momma ufffufu

And what about Prima? Or Professor Ivy?!?!
252.png

Last edited:

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 10, 2023
I really like Cynthia, but not as much as Unova's Nurse Joys. I think it's their hair, but they're adorable.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Skyla, Elesa, Flannery, Hilda , Fennel and Mars. I always thought Jasmine was pretty cute too.

Last edited:

Archenoth

The arch foe
Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2020
Flannery - C'mon, red-headed, nice figure, awesome trainer
May - I know she's a bit young, but she's just so dang cute, man, if only she were real.
Elesa - Something about her just is hot, I can't pinpoint it, but...

Woah... I don't even need to post because this guy has the exact same opinion as me...

Guest123_x1

I think a lot of Pokémon girls are cute/pretty/hot, including the following:
*Flannery (her figure and hair is just stunning!)
*Whitney (love her pink hair and cute shorts)
*Misty (my first anime 'crush')

...and last but not least-the preteen Molly Hale from Pokémon 3: The Movie-who is so incredibly pretty! *glomps* (yes, I know, she's young, but so are May and Dawn.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back