• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Yes, now I want my name to be…

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Nope! I really like my name. I've been known for so many years as Nathan, and I shall be staying as Nathan for the rest of my life.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Nope! I really like my name. I've been known for so many years as Nathan, and I shall be staying as Nathan for the rest of my life.

You better not change your name, Curious. Nathan is the best male name I've ever heard.

I'm pretty content with Hannah. I find it pretty awesome, and it matches me, or so my friends say.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
I'm ok with my name (I reveal to no one) it suits me but if I was forced to, maybe Daniel, I've always liked that name, sad about what happened to Daniel though :'(

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Most of u know my real name Avishka <33
i like it is a unique name here and i also like its meaning :D i'll never change it!!

Years
Hmm, I do like my name (Nichole) but sadly almost everyone here spells it wrong.

The reason why is because the spelling is so similar to the name's most common spelling, which lacks the "h" seen in my variant of the name.

If I could change it, I don't even know what since I can't picture myself in a different name given how unique my name's spelling is.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I would not like my English name (or whatever you call that), and my Chinese name will be romanized in Cantonese, not some hanyu-pinyin.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't like my name. But I also don't know what I would want it to be. So I guess I'm stuck with it.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
No, I wouldnt. I like my name, everyone knows me by it, it would be a pain to tell people to call me a different name all the time, change it on everything, etc. My name is often misspronounced by people but I dont want to change it.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
I would, and I have been meaning to do so for quite a long time. Still sorta undecided on what to change it to, but I hate my name anyway.

von Weltschmerz

the first born unicorn
Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
I would only change the spelling. I like my name, but it is just so plain and boring haha. I'd also change my last name because my current last name isn't really mine.... so it just feels dumb walking around with it.

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
I already changed my name! It was necessary though, since obviously there are no girls named Andrew. I like Amanda though. Not really sure where I got it from, but I already feel like it's part of my identity already.

Now if I answer the question from this point in time, I definitely wouldn't change my name again haha.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
No thanks! I really like my name! Even if it does (for dumb reasons imo) annoy people since it's spelled 'Tara' but pronounced like 'Terra'. If they want to pronounce it the other way they can. I don't care. But I'm not changing how I spell or say it. And definitely not changing it to another name completely.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I would probably change it to something like Cole or Chad, or perhaps something sophisticated like William. Anything is better than the triteness of David.

Squidchan

The Lady Cthulhu
Years
I wouldn't change my name, it describes who I am. Though a lot of people call me Christina instead of Christine, which annoys me a little.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
I'd change my name as my name Kerri is too common around my part of the world. I'd change it to Sashade after my OC Sashade Benson.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
I'd switch my middle name to make it my first name. My middle name is Danielle, which is much easier to appreciate than my first name, Savannah. I'm more than just a rolling grassland or boring city, darn it.

Back