• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Server Support

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Hey Elf, first off I'm not happy that you've been hard done by, by some staff members so I know you're annoyed about that. I'll do some digging for you today and clean your slate where relevant. Again, I know sometimes staff can be harsh. However maybe certain individuals aren't completely to blame. Trying to be as transparent as I can here in saying that recently the guys who run the server primarily (such as myself, Wolf, Forever, and Razor Leaf), recently asked the mods to try clamp down a bit more on inappropriate topics. Recently we've both individually and as a team, received quite a number of complaints about the kinds of topics being discussed on the server lately, so we're doing our best to try and clamp down on that as much as possible.

I know you well enough, and I know you're an honest guy. You'll be the first to admit that you stray from completely appropriate topics from time to time, but I also know that you're not alone in it and you're certainly not the worst nor should you be taking all the blame. Maybe if I get a chance to speak to you one on one later we can try resolve a few things, and I would be happy to do that for you.

Those on Server Staff are still human and are completely vulnerable to making mistakes too. I'm really not trying to derail the topic here when I say this but; issues with staff members and the case of Dark Azelf and others will be looked into by myself and Razor Leaf today at the very least. We'll do our best to resolve some problems and clean slates where applicable. So DA, I want you to know that you were right to stand your ground and fight your corner for the bulk of your case. At the same time, do take away something from it and understand that any form of vulgar/sexual/inappropriate topics are really noticeable and very much against the rules. Everybody should take that on board, really. However this thread is for information and help, so allow for the staff to try help you out now and if there are any prolonging problems feel free to bring them up here if you're not getting a staff member's attention inside the server. Thanks a lot!

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
>reads thread
>people mad about staff intervention that's been proven justified

top lel

Look, some things just have to be kept inside. Trying to take blame away with different meanings of the word is just bad lol. This isn't really my business, but w/e.

What are we gonna do about indiancharizard,,,,,,,,

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Acutally Nonon It's has no connection between staff intervention it's because how should we respect others and tell the reason what they had done for getting warned..etc

What's the use when the reason's plain obvious that you don't even need to explain the issue? No need to baby users. Why give respect to those who do not return it? I'm done with what's been happening on the server, but I'm pleased to see that there's more effort to prevent it.

You do know what I mean by staff intervention, right?

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
What's the use when the reason's plain obvious that you don't even need to explain the issue? No need to baby users. Why give respect to those who do not return it? I'm done with what's been happening on the server, but I'm pleased to see that there's more effort to prevent it.

You do know what I mean by staff intervention, right?

People On the server are no Ruder then you. Ask Starry, Musaddiq, anrin, parth9, ansirent or wolf, They'll Tell you what IndianCharizard# do or what he doesnt do!

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
People On the server are no Ruder then you. Ask Starry, Musaddiq, anrin, parth9, ansirent or wolf, They'll Tell you what IndianCharizard# do or what he doesnt do!

Wasn't being truly serious. Also I barely know any of those people, so I doubt they know me lmao. I'm not even talking about rudeness here ~_~

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
What are we gonna do about indiancharizard,,,,,,,,
Nothing. He has just as much cause to be in the server as anyone else on the forum who hasn't been previously excluded. Don't bring up your personal, petty gripes with other members. Contact a member of the Battle Server Staff in future, this isn't a place to wash your dirty laundry. End of discussion.

Poki

Banned
Years
Getting real tired of your ♥♥♥♥, mods.

Sector, if you're going to lock me for being inappropriate & all, at least make no exceptions. Rules are supposed to be followed by everyone. Yes, even you, mods.

Higher staff, or someone liked by them is being inappropriate? - Yo, let's overlook that.
A regular user is doing it? - OH HELL NAW, SON.

How ♥♥♥♥in' convenient.

>_>

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
I agree with Betsy on this one, she was locked for making a comment which I can understand because she has been warned but on the other hand when a mod uses inappropriate language regardless of it being a joke or not they're not punished. If you're going to make and enforce rules, enforce it for all or don't enforce it at all.

Ash Ketchum 11

I have proof of insecticide writing highly inappropriate things, but I can post them, someone tell me how thanks! And she abused the system on the lobby chat.

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
We all know Betty is a highly spirited person and can sometimes post things that not all of us want to see but in this case her offense which were 3 letters were not worthy of being locked considering that a mod had made a worse comment before that. As I said before if you're going to have rules make sure everyone follows them and punish EVERYONE who breaks them not just who the mod wants to punish.

I think a line needs to be set in order to stop certain users being bullied by mods, Betty's comment was hardy anything for anyone to take any offense to yet she was punished for it anyway and at the end of the day the whole point of being stricter on the rules were to stop people from taking offense and in that example I saw no one who was offended.

@ForeverMan If you have screenshots upload them to a sight like Tinypic or Imgur then C/P the link here.

Poki

Banned
Years
I have proof of insecticide writing highly inappropriate things, but I can post them, someone tell me how thanks! And she abused the system on the lobby chat.
dnt encode me pls

I'm sure that only you have seen the horribly inappropriate things I wrote. Gotcha. ;)

Just go on Tinypic/Imgur/Photobucket/etc, upload the screenshots (I'm assuming that you're talking about that kind of proof), and paste the IMG code here.

I don't have anything to hide, so go ahead. <3

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Please read the first post of a thread before making a post in it. In this case, it clearly explains that you should contact a senior staff member if you have problems with a moderator.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I would like to report something here if that's okay. The /ignore function simply does not work. I have been attempting to use it against members of + and = status to no avail.

Here's an example:
nGlJgmF.png

I join, immediately /ignore a = user and their messages still show up. This has been pretty consistent, as you can see it isn't due to either of us disconnecting then reconnecting and having the list wiped, the feature seems broken. Attempting to /ignore again only gives me a message that they are already on my ignore list and doesn't do anything more. I'm not sure if it works within the non ranked member group.

If this could be explained and possibly fixed that would be much appreciated! :) It's not the end of the world but it is a bit of an issue, for me at least.

Please do not complain that i'm ignoring anyone, quite frankly it's none of your business, I want the best battle server experience possible, some people happen to get in the way of that so instead of getting angry at reading garbage I'd rather just /ignore them.

This is probably due to some slip-ups in the code somewhere. Though I can't really fix it, partly due to the fact that I don't have access, I'm sure wolf will get to your problem. I'll make sure to inform him.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
I would like to report something here if that's okay. The /ignore function simply does not work. I have been attempting to use it against members of + and = status to no avail.

The client is coded that way, unfortunately. (To put it simply, the client is pokemonshowdown.com.) Only regular and voiced users can be ignored. The only changes that could be done to allow "/ignore" function on seniors are: 1) get our own client (I don't know how to at the moment, but it may happen sometime in the future), 2) remove the current voice rank and repurpose it for seniors, 3) remove the senior rank, or 4) remove both the senior and voice ranks. If this is really hindering your enjoyment of the battle server, then we could consider deciding on one of those options.

Ash Ketchum 11

I took half of my bus ride to write this so I better get frost bucks for each one of these lol.

Some major errors I found on the battle servers for tablet devices (specifically iPad).
1. PM does not work 90% of the time while a group chat is open. (On right side.)
2. PM only can be used if the 'select group chat' is open.
3. If a user tries to type in PM box while group chat is open, the keyboard is put away. (One character is typed.)
4. When selecting on 'lobby chat' in home tab, the lobby is opened but key board is put up and ready to type there.
5. When selecting any tab such as another group chat, the key board is again, put up.
6. When in battle, a attack button has to be clicked 2-5 times before it works.
7. When typing in group chat, there is a lot of times when the last thing you sent is put back into your text box behind what you already typed, so you must erase that part or start over. Sometimes it looks like a jumbled mess. (This is the second site that has this error I found.)

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Hello I am ExtremeGamer (at least someone must remember me? ) and I would like a custom avatar please.

I would like this avatar if possible:

Spoiler:

it's actually my sig lol. thanks.

Back