• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I've finished with the team saturns event in the dragon's den, caught latios and then axle said to me that "meet me on top....blah blah blah..." but axle doesn't show there he should talk to me before i leave the dragon's den but he's not there. And then I went out of den and continued my journey. Is it normal that axle doesn't show up there? I'm playing the current beta and I'm not using cheats.

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2016
I have the same issue too.
also I tried to go to Mandarin but on the way to the city there's a wall of corrupted sprites and I can't go through.
(apparently I can't post images due to low post count)

Beta ends at the place before the city on Mandarin. You've finished the current game.

Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
Guuuys, I need some help again >.<

I am in kanto right now, and I just defeated Misty. Went to Lavender town, got this program from someone, had to bring it to goldenrod city. Anyway, I've done that, I end up getting something to wake up the snorlax in vermillion city, yada yada bing bang.

Whats next? I have no idea what to do now. Ever since I got in Kanto, the pieces of the puzzle are harder to find. I've defeated all gym leaders but Blaine. I know that he is located at the seafoam islands, but how the heck do I get there?? All paths to those islands seem blocked or something.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Hey guys I just finished the elite four today here are my team:

Arcanine Lv. 50
Eepy (Ampharos) Lv. 54
Gyarados Lv. 52
Salamence Lv. 52
Feraligatr Lv. 53

Coul anyone suggest me some good pokemon to complete my party? No legendaries please. Thanks.

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
Years
Hey guys, thought I would pop in with some information you all might find useful. Builds have been slow this last month as I started working on my first Android app. I know a lot of you play LC on mobile devices so this tool might come in useful for you all.

Power Patcher
My first app is an IPS patcher for android called Power Patcher. With this you can download the latest builds on your device and apply them right there without needing a PC and no hassle of transferring files over each time. There's 2 versions: Lite version with the basic core functionality, and Pro which has additional enhancements to make the job easier and more convenient. You can find out more details as well as a download on the app page on my site http://evercreststudios.com/app/power-patcher/.

It would be great if some of you guys could download the app and leave a review on the Google Play Store to show your support. And hey, maybe you might even get the Pro version hehe.

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2016
Hey guys I just finished the elite four today here are my team:

Arcanine Lv. 50
Eepy (Ampharos) Lv. 54
Gyarados Lv. 52
Salamence Lv. 52
Feraligatr Lv. 53

Coul anyone suggest me some good pokemon to complete my party? No legendaries please. Thanks.

eb4b313db8.png

That is my team, I haven't had any problems with it. Bottom 2 for HMs.

Years
  • Seen Oct 15, 2015
I'm in the Orange Islands and I'm travelling up a mountain. I've already passed the Crystal Caves and I'm about to enter the Nexus Laboratories. However, there are 2 grunts side by side just outside the nexus laboratories. However, I can't fight them to enter the Nexus laboratories. Instead I fi try to fight them, the game crashes.

Is there a reason it's like this? DO i have to complete something else? Is there a workaround?

Nevermind, I figured out that I can just walk around some trees and stuff :p derp

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2016
I have the same issue too.
also I tried to go to Mandarin but on the way to the city there's a wall of corrupted sprites and I can't go through.
(apparently I can't post images due to low post count)

Give it to Kurt and wait a day.

Years
Guuuys, I need some help again >.<

I am in kanto right now, and I just defeated Misty. Went to Lavender town, got this program from someone, had to bring it to goldenrod city. Anyway, I've done that, I end up getting something to wake up the snorlax in vermillion city, yada yada bing bang.

Whats next? I have no idea what to do now. Ever since I got in Kanto, the pieces of the puzzle are harder to find. I've defeated all gym leaders but Blaine. I know that he is located at the seafoam islands, but how the heck do I get there?? All paths to those islands seem blocked or something.
Have you tried surfing east from Seafoam Islands where you battled Team Nexus inside the cave??

Hey guys, thought I would pop in with some information you all might find useful. Builds have been slow this last month as I started working on my first Android app. I know a lot of you play LC on mobile devices so this tool might come in useful for you all.

Power Patcher
My first app is an IPS patcher for android called Power Patcher. With this you can download the latest builds on your device and apply them right there without needing a PC and no hassle of transferring files over each time. There's 2 versions: Lite version with the basic core functionality, and Pro which has additional enhancements to make the job easier and more convenient. You can find out more details as well as a download on the app page on my site http://evercreststudios.com/app/power-patcher/.

It would be great if some of you guys could download the app and leave a review on the Google Play Store to show your support. And hey, maybe you might even get the Pro version hehe.
Will do that since I received my Android Tablet previous week... Congrats for the hard work

Last edited:

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
Years
What does the pro version have in addition?

Automatic backups of the ROM and association of patch files, so you can open them directly from emails, downloads, Dropbox/Google Drive etc. I plan more features for it in the future such as an "LC mode" which will download the latest LC build and patch it to a FR rom on a set schedule.

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
Years
hooray for LaZ for all of his hard work ^^. I can honestly say that I love playing LC, and I'd like to thank him for his Android app, I'll be sure to download that and the patch. Keep up the great work :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2014
Hi, I have been playing an older version of this ROM (Beta 3.1), and I was wondering if there was any way to transfer my save file into a newer version? I am just about to start the Orange islands and I don't want to lose my party. Also, can someone tell me how to awaken Groudon? I can't seem to figure it out, unless my answer is on the Orange Islands. Thanks everyone, and wonderful hack as always LaZ!

Years
Hi, I have been playing an older version of this ROM (Beta 3.1), and I was wondering if there was any way to transfer my save file into a newer version? I am just about to start the Orange islands and I don't want to lose my party. Also, can someone tell me how to awaken Groudon? I can't seem to figure it out, unless my answer is on the Orange Islands. Thanks everyone, and wonderful hack as always LaZ!
You can always play with old saves but beta 3.3 recommends to start all over again and you may not be able to play with old save. Also for Groudon the latest version has fixed it's location access

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Automatic backups of the ROM and association of patch files, so you can open them directly from emails, downloads, Dropbox/Google Drive etc. I plan more features for it in the future such as an "LC mode" which will download the latest LC build and patch it to a FR rom on a set schedule.
Wow, this is pretty cool especially for LC. Great job, LaZ.

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2014
You can always play with old saves but beta 3.3 recommends to start all over again and you may not be able to play with old save. Also for Groudon the latest version has fixed it's location access

Darn. Alright well i've played most of the game so i'll finish up to what i can and just restart :). I love this hack so it doesn't bother me :D.

Years
  • Seen Jun 26, 2017
I only have problems with the enciclopedia pokemon emerald XD it always says corrupt file
I only wanted to change the natura of my Starter and apparently don't work with save files of This hack xD btw i am starting This hack for first time and it seems awesome

Jambo51

Glory To Arstotzka
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2018

No, you can't play with older saves. How many times have we said that in this thread!

If you're on anything earlier than Beta 3.2, you cannot use that save on the newest betas. It's not just recommended, it's required.

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2014
No, you can't play with older saves. How many times have we said that in this thread!

If you're on anything earlier than Beta 3.2, you cannot use that save on the newest betas. It's not just recommended, it's required.

Yeah I'll just start over anyways :) it will give me a chance to catch the other legendaries I couldnt find :D

Back