• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MSN messenger error

usami

biohazard
Years
  • Age 33
  • Iowa
  • Seen Oct 5, 2021
Err when I try to sign on to MSN messenger it keeps telling me that my browser is set to work offline and I checked it isnt can anyone tell me why it's doing this and how to fix it?

Gr8person62.2

*Insert_Evil_Music_Here*
Years
Your browser and MSN? You probably set it to use the same settings as your default browser. I can't find where to change that. I think it would be best if you just restart your computer. Microsft software always screws up. Restart usually fixes it. Try that first. If it doesn't work, I' look into it more.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
Have you checked all the browsers you have installed? IIRC MSN takes its setting from IE, so if you're using Firefox or something you might not have checked IE...

usami

biohazard
Years
  • Age 33
  • Iowa
  • Seen Oct 5, 2021
Jedi_Amara said:
Have you checked all the browsers you have installed? IIRC MSN takes its setting from IE, so if you're using Firefox or something you might not have checked IE...
Yah, I figured that pout yesterday I was using firefox and didn't relise I hadn't check IE, anyway it's fixed now ^^.

usami

biohazard
Years
  • Age 33
  • Iowa
  • Seen Oct 5, 2021
Jedi_Amara said:
OK then, I guess one of you mods should lock this thread then ^^. (BTW Miroku, Hilary Duff only has one "L" in her name XD)
Yah I know everyone pointed that out to me I don't really care on the 13th that banner and avatar shall not exist anymore -_-.

Back