• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Advanced [Now Recruiting]

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2016
Introduction: Hello, I am making this team because I always wanted to have my own hack and I always loved Pokemon Ashgray and was thinking of making a spin off and than I got this idea called "Pokemon Adavanced" a hack of Pokemon Emerald. Working on this hack should improve members knowledge on hacking and we can have some fun out of it too making the hack possible. I want everyone to try there hand at helping me with this hack however I would like you to have some experience but even if you dont that's fine too we'll just have fun but atleast a little. Anyway I hope we hackers can have fun making this.

Introduction of rom hack: You are Ash Ketchum. You've placed in the top 16 in the Kanto League and in the top 8 of the Johto League but not you're about to embark on your journey though the Hoenn region. Unfortunately, you're Pikachu got poisoned after your battle with Jesse and James of Team Rocket. You've called Professor Birch's aide he says "Professor Birch will be there soon".

Features:

Play as Ash Ketchum

Have the opportunity to catch all the pokemon Ash did in Hoenn

Follows the same events as in the anime from season 6 episode 274 " Get the Show on the Road!" to season 8 episode 403 "At the End of the Fray".

New Tiles

New Sprites

New Maps

Apllication form:

Skill:
Proof of work:
Experience:

Needed Roles:

Mapping: SpadeEdge16
Scripting
Pokemon Editing
Text Editing
Story-lining
Spriter
Tilescreen Editor

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2017
I can help with mapping once you get the tiles.
I know how to script as well, but right now I'm focusing on the scripting for my own hack, but I would be glad to help out with maps. ^^

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Years
Skills: great scripter and i also know many specials that can apply like wild shinies. Music editing is my third best thing. I can map and am great with repointing. I know how not to mess up a rom. Just don't ask me to draw, im horrible! Also, i have not kept up with the anime, so storylining will have to go to someone else.
proof: i dont have any proof as of now. I can upload some of my music hacking if you'd like...
experience: i have hacked for almost one year. I am great with grammar too, so I can beta test.

Last edited:

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Years
Okay so I got scripting, Pokemon editing, text editing, and storylining.
The team is searching for a spriter and someone who can help with an emerald titlescreen

Back