• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The X/Y Rumors Thread!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 25, 2013
Guys, this wont be the latest pokemon game, havent u heard? Theres a new pokemon game announced, the name is unknown, all the guys could tell us is, Pikachu will be the new main character!

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Guys, this wont be the latest pokemon game, havent u heard? Theres a new pokemon game announced, the name is unknown, all the guys could tell us is, Pikachu will be the new main character!
Pokemon Yellow remake confirmed! Lol I always wanted to say that.

Not much rumors with all the leaks already out...kind of sad...

Munchlax11

Munch?
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 15, 2014
I heard about the Pikachu thing as well. Some people think it could mean that Pikachu could be getting a mega evolution 0.o

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I heard about the Pikachu thing as well. Some people think it could mean that Pikachu could be getting a mega evolution 0.o

If this was true, then I have so called it. There has to be a way for Ash to have a Mega Evo Pokemon on his team, so of course Pikachu will get that special treatment for it. What I would like to know is how huge its stat growth will be upon mega evolving if such a promotion for the series' mascot was ever proven true.

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2022
If this was true, then I have so called it. There has to be a way for Ash to have a Mega Evo Pokemon on his team, so of course Pikachu will get that special treatment for it. What I would like to know is how huge its stat growth will be upon mega evolving if such a promotion for the series' mascot was ever proven true.
I hope not. Pikachu has an evolution, you know. Raichu has been overshadowed by Pikachu, being made less useful than it. It should be the one that gets a Mega evo. Only fully evolved Pokemon should get megas. Then again, Pikachu does get its own anime cry, so it probably isn't completely out of the ordinary to suggest that it might get more special treatment. It is just a small detail, though.

Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014
Well given that Arceus gets a form and plate for every type it's a certainty that it'll get one for Fairy-type.

I see Fairy Arceus being very popular competitively since Ubers would only Xerneas as Fairy type (unless some legends get retyped to Fairy). Ghost Arceus will rise in popularity as well with the overall Ghost buff this gen.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Most legendaries that are in Uber are dragon-type (Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Rayquaza, Reshiram, Zekrom, and more), so I can see why fairy Arceus would be popular. Fairy-type Arceus could easily be countered with steel attacks though, which many dragon-type Pokémon have the ability to learn. With one Flash Cannon from Dialga, Arceus would faint in an instant.

It would've been quite nice if they had given a completely different design to each of Arceus' form, instead of just an alternate color scheme. But I suppose it's a little too late now. xD

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Most legendaries that are in Uber are dragon-type (Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Rayquaza, Reshiram, Zekrom, and more), so I can see why fairy Arceus would be popular. Fairy-type Arceus could easily be countered with steel attacks though, which many dragon-type Pokémon have the ability to learn. With one Flash Cannon from Dialga, Arceus would faint in an instant.

It would've been quite nice if they had given a completely different design to each of Arceus' design, instead of just an alternate color scheme. But I suppose it's a little too late now. xD
Arceus though also has access to fire moves for steel types (except Dialga)...and ground moves for them and Dialga...so it may weaken Dialga greatly before being taken down.

Years
It would've been quite nice if they had given a completely different design to each of Arceus' form, instead of just an alternate color scheme. But I suppose it's a little too late now. xD

I'm most likely seeing Fairy-type Arceus in a lighter pink color to differentiate it a bit from the Psychic one. Also, I'm wondering what they'll name the Fairy-type plate for it.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I don't remember all the names of the plate, but it could also be Twinkle, Dust, Magical, or Fairy Dust. I know most have unique names like Meadow Plate.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
LOL how did I miss Pixie? I guess I just over looked it lol. I was about to say it could be Fable Plate, But think I like Pixie better.

Back