• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pikachu club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashs_grrl

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 19, 2005
like anyone got any pics of like pikachu or anything? i only have like a few of them i think.....

i only have like this one but i think i can like find more though if i like search google

34234324324.bmp

Years
Ashs_grrl said:
like anyone got any pics of like pikachu or anything? i only have like a few of them i think.....

i only have like this one but i think i can like find more though if i like search google

34234324324.bmp
I found mine using Google, and I'm sure you'll find a lot on there, too.

Ashs_grrl

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 19, 2005
i'll hafta like do it like later when i like get a chance to because right now im like waiting for a friend of mine to like do me a trainer card like for me

Ashs_grrl

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 19, 2005
like thanks i still havent like gotten a chance to like find any though but i will like try too do that and like add them to my like photobucket album

grrrrrrrrr these likes are like making me like go crazy XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back