• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
i don't have a good team assembled just yet, so i just keep going to battle factory... i was on the leader but he had much stronger pokemon than i did... it's such a drag that you have to get a new set every 7 battles... i had an awesome gengar but not anymore... o well

Years
Iron Spriter Josh said:
no, not for battle, but to raise its value, since who wouldn't want a lvl 100 shinyaggron, shiny wobbufet, or shinylinoone?
But who wouldn't rather have a shiny Aggron with EVs in Attack/Defenses instead of Special Attack/mix? An effective effort split also raises a shiny's (or anything else's) value.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
SUGE! SUGE SUGE! *Is jumping up and down in a hyper way.* Fire Red - First shiny on fire red!!!
*Holds up Shiny Oddish.*
Gender - female
Level - 22
Found - Route 7
Nature - Quiet
HP - 55
ATK - 28
DEF - 34
SP ATK - 47
SP DEF - 36
Speed - 19

Years
Congrats a bunch. :)

Looks like you'll need to poke Ryan to update your card. You already have too many stars to fit... @_@

No Dratini or Delibird. This purple shiny hunt is not going too well... >_<

Lord Jaws

The Lovable Tramp
Years
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon said:
SUGE! SUGE SUGE! *Is jumping up and down in a hyper way.* Fire Red - First shiny on fire red!!!
*Holds up Shiny Oddish.*
Gender - female
Level - 22
Found - Route 7
Nature - Quiet
HP - 55
ATK - 28
DEF - 34
SP ATK - 47
SP DEF - 36
Speed - 19

What colour underwear does it have huh? :P Anyway, busy EV training my Ho-oh, but no shinies in the process.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
just wondering is a shiny zangoose white and blue cuz my cousin had one until he sold his sapphire (traded from friend) i wouldve taken it if i new at the time i just thought male ones were blue and female were red, he had two

GardevoirMaster

~*Saanaito*~
Years
Shiny Zangoose are blue.
pkrssh123.gif

I dont really know what would take less time, hatching Spheal eggs, or searching for them in the wild, I really dont like hatching but I guess it could take less time.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Lord Jaws said:
What colour underwear does it have huh? :P Anyway, busy EV training my Ho-oh, but no shinies in the process.
whattt?? who posted anything about underwear?... i'm a really out of the loop? and congratulations to LDD... you have too many shinies... before long your t-card will be like 5 mb

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 11, 2006
GardevoirMaster said:
Shiny Zangoose are blue.
pkrssh123.gif

I dont really know what would take less time, hatching Spheal eggs, or searching for them in the wild, I really dont like hatching but I guess it could take less time.
it actually depends on the game, in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald it would be better searching since the eggs, when you hatch them, you cant hacth them over and over since it doesnt work, but in firered/leafgreen, it would be good to hatch em.

edit: seaching on both my firered, saphire, AND ruby, thanks to an auction ^_^

outlaw

The Dark One
Years
ryan hates shinies? what have I missed *mutters something* I really have to get updated, whats the battle factory? And what are symbols? O.o and whats with you finding so many shiny pok?mon LDD?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
(ask shuko... she can explain why i "hate shinies") battle factory is in battle frontier in emerald version. and i dunno what's up with all these new shinies... must be cheating... and symbols are what you get when you beat one of the areas in battle frontier (battle factory is one of the areas)

Years
Lord Jaws said:
Commando. Haven't you seen the thing? You should ask Bellossom. XP

I'm training a Growlithe in Sapphire, and hoping to run across a shiny Roselia. More likely, I'd end up finding Psi, the shiny Zigzagoon... >_<

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
Takashi said:
O.o and whats with you finding so many shiny pok?mon LDD?

Lot's of free time, here's a rundown of my games by bought order:

Game - Play Time - Shiny(s) Found - Caught ones are in Bold

Sapphire - 352:18 - Duskull Sableye Lairon and Golbat
Ruby - Restarted - Zigzagoon
Leaf Green - 310:49 - Staryu Gastly
Fire Red - 149:22 - Oddish
Emerald - 70:36 - None
Colusseum - Heracross

Other -
Zigzagoon Female (Berry update) and

Zigzagoon Male (Berry update) - This one is odd, I reread my post with the 'I hate Shiny Zigzagoon' and realized it sounded like I found it while Shiny Absol hunting. That's not what I was saying, though it came out that way. I had traded my second Shiny Berry Update Zigzagoon to a friends Sapphire game, then when the person bought Leaf Green they stopped playing Sapphire and said I could have it back.

In other news: *Glares at Sapphire* How many Absol eggs must I hatch?

Total Shinys seen in the wild: 9
Total Shinys caught in the wild: 7
Total Shinys by Berry Update: 2
Total Shinys owned: 9
Total Time Spent Playing: Around 1,000 hours
Average Time per Shiny: One Shiny every 112 hours gaming.

Last edited:

GardevoirMaster

~*Saanaito*~
Years
I'm jealous of my little Brother. He caught a Shiny Teddiursa yesterday. That makes it his third Shiny Pokemon. I have yet to find a shiny in emerald which is creepy cause I've played more then him, and encountered more Pokemon.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012

Colusseum - Heracross

Other -

Zigzagoon Male (Berry update) - This one is odd, I reread my post with the 'I hate Shiny Zigzagoon' and realized it sounded like I found it while Shiny Absol hunting. That's not what I was saying, though it came out that way. I had traded my second Shiny Berry Update Zigzagoon to a friends Sapphire game, then when the person bought Leaf Green they stopped playing Sapphire and said I could have it back.

i wasn't seriously accusing you of cheating. just fyi. i trust your shiny collection as much as my own (same with metalmario) well, i've seen photoevidence for his... but o well. some people i have some hesitation about, but i would never accuse LDD (seriously) of cheating.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
I laughed it off didn't I? Any way the post was just for clear understanding and wan't aimed at you, Takashi's new and I thought my amount of shinys would make better sence if they knew how long I've been playing.

Photo evidence. I have a scaner and a camera, just no film!!! *Laughs*

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 11, 2006

Colusseum - Heracross

Other -

Total Shinys by Berry Update: 2
Total Time Spent Playing: Around 1,000 hours
Average Time per Shiny: One Shiny every 112 hours gaming.

0_o now your making me jealous! xD btw. does the update work for games wihtout the glitch? if so, then ill be getting two -.-

Back