• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Was your first Level 100?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 6, 2014
Blaziken in Ruby. I would constantly use him to get money from the Elite Four.

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
My first level 100 was the first Pokémon I ever got. My Emboar from Pokemon Black. She's (yes, I got a femaale without even SRing once) pretty poorly trained though, and her stats are pretty bad. Meh. Nothing I can do about it.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Actually, I have yet to level up a single pokémon to lv 100! I guess I don't keep playing much after I've beaten the last boss of the game, and you didn't need pokémon in the 80's to beat Red in GSC if I remember correctly.

dark_giratina

Being of Emotion
Years
My first level 100 was Aipom in pokemon gold. I headbutted trees for hours trying to find him, and when i did, immediately discarded my starter in preference of Aipom

Whitney's Shaymin

Creator Of Pokemon Grace
Years
My first LV 10 was Jynx in Red but then I froze it and it went down to 97, and I never got it back up. Also that's my only LV 100 I've ever had that I trained.

Years
My first ever was also with my first ever pokemon game: Dialga on Diamond. I was horrible at the game: I had to have dialga at 95 before i could beat the league. Then i started a new game, but not before trading my dialga temporarily to a friend's game. Then i retraded it to my game. Then i got 5 rare candies and got it to level 100 :D

KidCarter93

PokéTech Guy
Years
My first lvl 100 was my started on Red. I picked Charmander purely because it was the cover Pokemon and therefore I figured it would be the best.
It was actually in that same run that I got my first team of 6 at lvl 100. My ultimate team was Charizard, Starmie, Dragonite, Pinsir, Electabuzz and Mewtwo.

The best thing is that I've still got my original Gameboy with that save file still on my game :D

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
My first level 100 was CHICTOR the Blaziken. I still have her. :) She knows Fire Blast, Sky Uppercut, Toxic, and Mirror Move. Not a terrible moveset for a 12 year old. ...I think I was 12 when I got her to 100, anyway. lol

NintendoFreezey

→ Stay frosty!
Years
The very first level 100 pokemon for me was Pikachu on Yellow version and then Vanilluxe on Black (He evened out well for starting off as a horrible Vanillish)

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
First, it was my Blaziken in Emerald. Then, my Kyogre in Emerald. And then mah Rayquaza, also in Emerald.

In Black, though, it was my Zoroark. Because it was traded and had a Lucky Egg. B)

And then I started trading.

Salamence™

Gen 3♥
Years
My first was my sweet little PIKACHU from Pokemon Red.
Now i use it in Pokemon black2 as a raichu. In wifi battles.
FC: 5158 1341 7296

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
It was a Togekiss which I had trained from the Togepi you obtain in FireRed :3~
I love it to pieces! I've had so many memories with it, so you could say I trained it the most. I still often use it on my team, xD;;

Magic Magikarp

Magikarp is terrifying
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
Mine was my beloved Camerupt Bessie I believe or my Sceptile Ares. Either way they were both total tanks. In Ruby, there was not much to do for me after the game was done so I farmed the heck out of the elite four and the rest got there too I believe. Even Relicanth, can never forget about my Rocky {XD}

Back