• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen When will you buy BW2?

When will you get BW2?

• The day it comes out!

Votes: 48 62.3%
  • A few days after it comes out.

Votes: 14 18.2%
  • The holidays.

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • My birthday.

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • I dunno...

Votes: 10 13.0%

• Total voters

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Sadly for me, I'll have to wait a few months, need to buy my diabetic medication first.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
I went to Walmart at midnight on Sunday and got the overnight employees to.bring it out of the back for me. XD it took them a while to find it, but they eventually brought it out.

Years
I could be getting it a day before it comes out here in the UK coz i got an email from the shop saying it was dispatched today! only problem is, it'll arrive when i'm at school so i'm gunna have to wait til it finishes and run home as fast as i can and play it!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT! :D

LividZephyr

Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks
Years
Made sort of a decision. I'm going to be waiting for reviews for another game I really want before I decide between the two - if the game I really want ends up being sub-par, then I'm not sure if I'm going to want it anymore.

I only have about $53 in GameStop gift cards and since I'm pretty much broke, that's all of my gaming money. Have to pick and choose while I accrue more. Long story short, I get those via completing online surveys. $25 every 3-4 months or so. It's by invite only, so maybe I'm lucky?

blue

gucci
Years
Only two days until the European release date, can't believe it's here so quick! I know this ain't a countdown thread but I'm going to GAME on Friday first thing and I have the day off.

holdmykidney

Riddled with pokerus
Years
Well I succumbed and bought it yesterday from my local indie :)

It's all you guys' faults. If I hadn't had such fun with the PCX and remembered how much I enjoyed pokemon it might not have happened ;)

Back