• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Try using A-text, and search fot the text.
Sure, you can't increase the amount of letters, but it's better than noting.
;)

Anyway, just finished the Beta.
Amazing as always Wesley ;)

I have no idea how to use A-Text. I prefer editing through XSE. But some scripts have been cut off when them through XSE, so I have to use A-Text for scripts instead. I still have no idea on how to edit Dragon Trio vs Arceus Script (Dunno where the Script is located, so no idea how to edit it.) and the Kahori Script. (The missing part that Ash gave me isn't working.) Some other Talking Scripts cannot be translated is because I have no idea on how to use A-Text.

Germaniac

Victoria Concordia Crescit
Years
Ruka, I thought the issue was the lack of someone to translate things from Portuguese to English, since everyone here is a hacker, anyone could put the rom togheter if I send the text files.
Anyway... still waiting for Wes' answer.

OH YEAH! Finally!
To anyone wondering... no, it really ain't gameshark.
Just hardwork, loooooooots of free time and patience leveling with a bidoof team at the first gym's hives.
All of them are holding king's rocks and are fully PPUp'd and Protein'd.

People, how'd you like beta 1? Post pictures of your teams too!
Are You trade that Pokemon from other games?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
couldnt someone here send a gba file of lightplatinum so everyone could play it...?

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
couldnt someone here send a gba file of lightplatinum so everyone could play it...?
That is, if you read the rules, not allowed, as ROMs are illegal, so...

Anyway, Wes, I love this hack so much. I wish you all the support for the future, and the animations are brilliant.

Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2014
Yeah i'm new to the forum but I'm not that bad of a hacker so, Even though I suxs at Wes'es language I'll try to translate the text as a start and than maybe someone could fine tune my translations. I can't run the programs to extract the text files what I will do is use images to show what I'll be translating... Kinda hard to explain, but you guys will see. Again it's just a start to translations in English. And I'll need someone to fine tune the text. Also can someone lend me a working copy of the new beta, mine just stopped working :(.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Yeah i'm new to the forum but I'm not that bad of a hacker so, Even though I suxs at Wes'es language I'll try to translate the text as a start and than maybe someone could fine tune my translations. I can't run the programs to extract the text files what I will do is use images to show what I'll be translating... Kinda hard to explain, but you guys will see. Again it's just a start to translations in English. And I'll need someone to fine tune the text. Also can someone lend me a working copy of the new beta, mine just stopped working :(.

Okay, IPod Genius, if you're translating LP, join my team. I currently have 1 member who already joined me, and his name is
Ash493. If you wanna help too, send me a PM and show me proof of you translating this.

And by the way, English Beta of LP is still in progress.

Last edited:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Couldnt someone just use a-text and an online translator?

Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2014
Okay, IPod Genius, if you're translating LP, join my team. I currently have 1 member who already joined me, and his name is
Ash493. If you wanna help too, send me a PM and show me proof of you translating this.

And by the way, English Beta of LP is still in progress.

I don't know if I was clear enough(my bad) but Im going to translate partly and than Ill send you those to fine tune the translations. But I need a working copy of the rom :(. I'll pm you when I finish translations.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Thanks ;)
And I'm working as fast as I can
it's not that simple guys ;)

Yup, you're right. We spent the whole day editing the Dragon Trio vs Arceus Script!! It's friggin' hard! Also, Kahori's Level Script is pretty hard as well. And also, to the noobs out there, we'll won't give release dates so don't bother asking one.

Back