• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sprite to eXcite

Years
Username: EonNeo
Contest: #1 - Repose
Description: Nintendo has finally realized their mistakes, so thay decided to add wings at Dodrio. In order to seduce females Dodrio, males decided to eat a piece of Pinkan Berry so they started to become pink.
Artwork:

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 2, 2015
EonNeo
Spoiler:

Approved :)

Chesu

Boss Carrot
Years
Spoiler:

Last edited:

The dragon tamer

Legendary Dragon Sage
Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2016

Username:The dragon tamer
Competition:#1-Repose
Descreption:A virus that affects dragon-type pokemon and especially the Bagon family was made by a Team Galactic researcher.This virus changes the DNA of the pokemon making it an electric type.As a result,a great majority of the bagon family has already been affected.A dragon-flying salamence is a very rare sight now.
Artwork:In the attachments.

Username:The dragon tamer
Competition:#2-Item
Description:Every pokemon that holds the Temporal Amulet can travel back and forth in time.For example,a raichu can become a pichu again and a pichu can evolve into a raichu.
Artwork:In the attachments.

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 2, 2015
Chesu
Spoiler:

Approved, as always, very nice!

Dragon Tamer

Spoiler:

Good job, approved!

Last edited:

SoaringSomeone

Residential Sprite Slave
Years
  • Seen Jan 23, 2014
Username: SoaringSomeone
Competition: #3 - Accessories
Artwork:

rmU4H.png

Description: This classy lady is ready to steal the limelight...literally! Armed with her own version of the classic "black dress" and two PDA's, she'll break through your systems and look pretty doing it.

Username: SoaringSomeone
Competition: #2 - Item
Artwork:

PX9aD.png

Description: The times of the Gameboy Color are long past, but with NostalgiaGoggles (TM) you can revert your game back to the palette used in the original games! Key item, pairs up with the GB Player.

Last edited:

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 2, 2015
Limanya
Spoiler:

Approved!

SoaringSomeone
Spoiler:

Approved!

Nice entries as the contest goes down the final stretch!

*Buzzer* TIME'S UP
Great job everyone; now it's time to just chill while myself and Spherical Ice score your entries.
Good Luck and Thank You to all who made this year's Sprite to eXcite a Success!!!

Expect winners to be announced in a few days :)

Last edited:

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 2, 2015
Just to let you know that the scores are in, an it was a close one. Everyone did great! Don't feel bad if you didn't medal, I really thought everyone produced great entries and hope you all come next year and enter; also, you can improve skills in the Weekly Pixel Competitions, located in the pixel art thread in the meanwhile. Thanks again for your participation!
Yours truly,
Spherical Ice and -ty-

Winners! Well, you are all winners for participating!
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
I knew they would win, those freaking awesome spriters. Good job everyone & I'm satisfied with this year's spriting event too.

~Mid

Chesu

Boss Carrot
Years
I'm surprised (but glad!) that I managed to place as well as I did. I had decided not to enter, but then on the morning of the last day changed my mind. I probably should have taken the time to think of something better than "make Snorlax skinny!", but I just didn't have the time. As for the accessories, I haven't played B/W, and the lime green/hot pink combination was a pretty harsh limit for me. XD

SoaringSomeone

Residential Sprite Slave
Years
  • Seen Jan 23, 2014
Hahaha sweet! Contest was super fun, and it was pretty awesome seeing everyone's interpretations and sprites. Thanks for hosting it!

Years
Congrats you guys! If anyone wants to know the scoring I gave them, just hit me up with a PM. I'm sure -ty- would do the same, but I wont speak on behalf of him :D

Now, I'll see you guys when you enter WPC. Won't I?

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Yay

I'm glad I placed even if it was Contest #2 and Bronze. I was hoping Eevee would place.
I know it won't count but I redid him.

Thanks for a great time Pokecommunity!
FutureEevee-1.png

~Sincerely
Pikakitten, devout member of the Pokecommunity.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
Ooooh, a silver & a bronze? :o I'm really pleased with that, haha. xD Thanks Ty & Spherical for hosting, and congratulations on all who placed and of course Chesu and SoaringSomeone for winning the whole thing. :D

Last edited:
Back