• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2013
Hello my name is KnightFerrocous.
I've been playing Pokemon for about thirteen years. The first video game I ever owned was Pokemon Yellow. While I don't really keep up with the new games I still replay the older ones, 3rd Gen mostly, and I GM a weekly game of Pokemon Tabletop Adventures.
I hope to get along with everyone here and have fun posting.

Kitori

[FONT=impact][COLOR=#000000][I][b] V A L K Y R I E
Years
Hi there! Welcome to PC!
Another new member just mentioned that there should be a Pokemon tabletop game! Is this a nintendo made game or is a fan-made game? Could you tell me more about it? I guess I can do a google search. ^^;;

Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2013
It is a fan made game that has been in production for a few years. It is still in beta but it is done enough to be perfectly playable.
It is kind of like D&D except with Pokemon. They way it plays is really up to the GM and the players. I'd post the link but my post count is too low so you'll have to google it.

Back