• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

loyal companions

zypher634

zypher634
Years
who is your loyal companion throughout all the games. for me its tyranitar. now if were talking favorite 6 the it goes in this order

1. Tyranitar

2. Charizard

3. Dragonite

4. Hydreigon

5. Metagross

6. I cant pick 6th there are so many that could fit this spot im just always unsure of who I want it to be.

so give me your answer. who is your #1 favorite or give me your full 6 man party :D

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Dragonite, It doesn't matter which game it's on. (Especially since we can put them onto the next generations through pal-park etc). I've used the same Dragonite from Fire Red.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years
Swampert,Meganium,Torterra,Zoroark,Serpirior,Gligar
Yup the are my loyal companions.

Years
For me, it was my Crobat I had from Leafgreen. He was the only shiny I ever caught. Unfortunately I lost my White 2 game I transferred him to! I miss you, Eddy!

Last edited:

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Aside from legendaries, the starters have always been hugely reliable, of course. The Charmander and Torchic line, primarily. Gardevoir on many occasions has ended up a very reliable psychic, and Vaporeon in general is always a fall-to water type, considering most ROMhacks contain Eevees.

As far as "dream team" status is, which I can't always manage in every game, Zekrom is a commanding dragon/electric type, easily reliable. Groudon and Kyogre are really good water and ground types that I can easily count on to do their job for the team.
Deoxys is a HUGELY reliable sweeper, especially in attack form. I found I can almost always rely on those massive offensive stats and the decent movepool Deoxys can have. Give Deoxys a moveset that super-effects most types, and it'll destroy almost any team on single player.

Years
Flygon and Glalie I have had them both since emerald and they're now both lv 100

Lv 100 Flygon
- Fly
- Draco Meteor
- Flamethrower
- Earthquake

Lv 100 Glalie
- Ice Beam
- Crunch
- Blizzard
- Water pulse

-Slick-

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 30, 2017
In terms of years its Blaziken. Even though I started from r/b/y gen they did not allow me to pass my pokemon further than g/s/c. But with ruby i was able to keep moving my blaziken to the next gen then again to the next gen. I first got him as a torchic when ruby first came out and i was in 11. Thats about 10 years. So he has literally been the pokemon I had with my the longest and I guess that means the most loyal. But I wish that I could have had my charizard from gen I (not fr/lg)

Warship

異議あり!
Years
my torterra. it was my first pokemon and it will always have a special place in my heart it never let me down i beat league for the first time with only him being properly trained.

Back