• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

xxashxx's My Player Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
I think it is on my Diamond if I am not mistaken. What do you have to offer and are youre Pokemon legit? Can you AR clone? Thanks XD.:)

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Massive Update. I just added a ton of new events in the 5th gen section. I should mention I do have to Korean Mewtwtwo event and the VGC12 Shiny Larvitar which I can't list so I will post them here XD.:)

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Good news everyone. My DS is fixed and can finally trade again. However every single FC has changed. Will update that when all my threads are unlocked on my other forums. I have gotten 7 more events but I am not adding anything until my threads are all unlocked XD.:)

Cleb617

Platinum FC: 1507 2691 4628
Years
  • US
  • Seen Nov 13, 2012
I'm interested in your MYSTRY Mew level 10 UT. I don't have much to offer, I've got a few shinies and a few WISHMKR Jirachi's. I hope you're interested :p

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Which one? Shiny or non-shiny? I found out the Shiny one is hacked. Actually all of them are hacks XD. They can't be shiny.:)

DusknoirZac

Dusknoir
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 8, 2012
I have an EV trained Charizard if you want to trade for it.

Blitz/Charizard
Level 71
Adamant
Blaze
IVs: 12/16/19/07/04/11
EVs: 252 Atk, 252 Spd, 4 HP
Aerial Ace-Outrage-Rock Slide-Swords Dance

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
UPDATE: Added a few more Dream World Pokemon and the 3 secret Pokemon from 5th gen. These are not for trade sadly XD.:) The 3 secret Pokemon anyway. The others are XD.:)

Orrun

Pokemon (Event) Collector
Years
Ok I'm confused at some of your events...some state NFT and then they say (very) good offers only...

So what's the deal lol?

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Ok I'm confused at some of your events...some state NFT and then they say (very) good offers only...

So what's the deal lol?

NFT means Not For Trade However I will only trade them for trophy case purposes only. Which means whoever gets them from me can't trade to anyone else. I rarely trade these. I have not traded any of those for about a year and a half XD. If you want to make a good offer go for it. It must be Pokemon I don't have before I will trade them though.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back