• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official "How much is my card worth?" Thread [READ THE FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2012
Pikachu World Collection?

Hi,
I was wondering what my Pikachu World Collection was worth?
It is all still in the folder and the cards are mint (never taken out), however the folder is unsealed. How much is this worth and is there any chance it will rise in value.
Thanks,
Luke

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2012
Prices of a handful of cards

Mewtwo #14 Promo
Rayquaza ex delta species 97/101
Regice star 90/92
Zapdos #23 Promo
Moltres #21 Promo
Mewtwo Kids WB #3 Promo
Kyogre ex 95/100
Hitmonlee 25/115 (Holo Gold Text)

Also are the delta species Holo cards worth anything?
Thanks,
Luke

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Hello everyone. I just wanted to know if anyone knew how much my 2nd generation starter Japanese pocket monster cards were worth. I also have their evolution stages too, and their final stages are holo's. They are all illustrated by ken sugimori and all 1996. Thanks for any help.

Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2012
galleryplus. ebayimg. com/ws/web/261035788058_1_0_1.jpg

I have the one in the above link. how much is it worth. it a japanese sneasel

Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2012
Rayquaza Star
Clash of the Blue Sky
First Edition
067/082

I also have a strange Shellder card that no one has been able to explain
It's from Dragon Frontiers, but the weird thing about it is that only the S and half of the h of its name was printed on the card. So its name looks like "Sl". Has anyone seen other cards like this?

Years
Mewtwo #14 Promo
Rayquaza ex delta species 97/101
Regice star 90/92
Zapdos #23 Promo
Moltres #21 Promo
Mewtwo Kids WB #3 Promo
Kyogre ex 95/100
Hitmonlee 25/115 (Holo Gold Text)

Also are the delta species Holo cards worth anything?
Thanks,
Luke

Mewtwo #14 $2.
Rayquaza ex $10 to $12.
Regice $25 to $30.
Zapdos $1.
Moltres $1.
Mewtwo #3 $2.
Kyogre ex $7 to $9.

I don't know which Hitmonlee you're talking about, unfortunately.

Hello everyone. I just wanted to know if anyone knew how much my 2nd generation starter Japanese pocket monster cards were worth. I also have their evolution stages too, and their final stages are holo's. They are all illustrated by ken sugimori and all 1996. Thanks for any help.

Are they in the original binder for them? If they are, it's worth $15.
Otherwise, you'd be lucky to get $5 for them.

galleryplus. ebayimg. com/ws/web/261035788058_1_0_1.jpg

I have the one in the above link. how much is it worth. it a japanese sneasel

At best, $1.

Rayquaza Star
Clash of the Blue Sky
First Edition
067/082

I also have a strange Shellder card that no one has been able to explain
It's from Dragon Frontiers, but the weird thing about it is that only the S and half of the h of its name was printed on the card. So its name looks like "Sl". Has anyone seen other cards like this?

Wait, is your Rayquaza Japanese? May need a bit of time on that, but a preliminary guess I have is $25.

As for that Shellder, I personally haven't seen any like that, but it's not worth anything significant at all as it's still a common.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
I have a set of 1999 Japanese vending machine promo cards by Bandai/Carddass called 'Orange Islands' that are in mint condition. I have been searching Google, eBay, Amazon, etc and have only found 2 of them listed for $25 each. I have no clue what they are really worth.

Are they all considered 'rare' because they were only available for a short time in vending machines? I have 36 of them, all different numbers, but some are missing from the set. I don't expect you to price every single one of them, but if you could give me an idea of what a few of them are worth, I would greatly appreciate it.

This is what I have:

Thanks so much!
Ann
former 'PokeMom' :)

Years
Would you mind posting a picture up as an attachment to your next post in here? I am not familiar with this series of Japanese cards. My guess is the $25 price point is correct since it's probably more common than you would think and not very sought after by non-Japanese collectors.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Trainer Item finder holographic

Hi, i have an pokemon card which is a trainer itemfinder holographic card 74/102, i cannot find this card anywhere on the net. It would be helpful if you could supply me with any info thanks.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
It won't let me post a photo here until I've made 15 posts. I did make a photobucket account to post one of them though (front and back view)...username is the same 'SewSpooky.'

The prices that I found were for individual cards (just 2 though), not the whole set. But I can't imagine they would all be worth that amount each.

Thanks for your time and help!

Years
It won't let me post a photo here until I've made 15 posts. I did make a photobucket account to post one of them though (front and back view)...username is the same 'SewSpooky.'

The prices that I found were for individual cards (just 2 though), not the whole set. But I can't imagine they would all be worth that amount each.

Thanks for your time and help!

Uh... no idea what the worth is, then. Never seen those before.

As for posting pictures up, I said to post them as an attachment, and adding an attachment is in the Additional Options box on the Post Reply page.

Hi, i have an pokemon card which is a trainer itemfinder holographic card 74/102, i cannot find this card anywhere on the net. It would be helpful if you could supply me with any info thanks.

That... does not sound legitimate, as Item Finder does not have a holofoil version.

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2012
800 pokemon cards

I have about 800 pokemon cards from before 2000. I need help identifying rare cards and a price for the whole lot. if anybody could help me out please message me!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I have a 1st edition alakazam card, I think 2 / 102, it's a halo, I need priced, I will grab it in a few and edit my post to see if I can get a general idea of what it is worth!!

Years
I have about 800 pokemon cards from before 2000. I need help identifying rare cards and a price for the whole lot. if anybody could help me out please message me!

If you could post just a few here, I could help you out.

I have a 1st edition alakazam card, I think 2 / 102, it's a halo, I need priced, I will grab it in a few and edit my post to see if I can get a general idea of what it is worth!!

Depending on its condition and whether it's shadowless or not (as in, does the box for the picture have a shadow around it or not), it could catch as low as $25 or as high as $50.

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
Years
Hi, my friend has this card and wants to know how much it's worth;
images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back