• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music PokeCommunity Radio Room

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years

WELCOME TO THE POKECOMMUNITY RADIO

Welcome one and all to PokeCommunity's very own online radio room, hosted in Culture & Media by yours truly! This used to be the only radio around, but since it had to be taken down temporarily due to personal complications, other channels were made in its absence. Hopefully, we eventually start to use this as the communal radio stream again, but in the meantime, this is is a place for members to come together, create a playlist of their favorite tracks, and play them for their friends while at the same time chatting and carrying on like no-one's business. It's a fabulous combination of listening to music while hanging out with your fellow PokeCommunity members.

Written below is a list of things that are required to be done to start listening to music.

Signing in
Easiest step, probably, besides actually listening to music - just register as the instructions are provided.

Creating your playlist
• Click the 'My Playlists' button in the top left portion of the page.
• Next to 'Your Playlists' in the top left corner of the window that pops up, click 'New.'
• This will bring up a window that asks you to choose a name for your playlist. After doing so, click 'Create Playlist.'

Composing your playlist
• Click the purple bullet list button in the lower left corner.
• At the top is a search bar. Type in the name of the video you want and hit enter.
• As the results are displayed, you may choose the one you want and click the plus sign to the right. It will drop down a list of your current playlists. You can click the playlist you want to add the video to and after confirming, the video will be appended to the playlist! Rinse and repeat until you've created the perfect playlist.
• You can rearrange the order of your songs by clicking and dragging them to their new locations while viewing the playlist.

How to DJ
When you're done, you're ready to DJ! Click the button in the middle-bottom of the screen that says 'Click to DJ.' Once you've done that, you'll be added to the DJ queue and when your turn comes up, the first video in your playlist will start playing. Once done, you'll be shuffled back to the end of the queue, or you can choose to leave it by clicking 'Quit DJing.'

This may all seem like a lot, but it's very simple and very fun once you know what you're doing. Please do consider coming and jamming out to your favorite tracks with us sometime, alright? So what are you waiting for? Click here to join us and start DJing! If there are any questions, please direct them to the host and Moderator of the section, LORD ANTE.

Last edited:
Years
Well, I guess it's time I go and actually make that plug.dj account! <3 This is definitely an awesome idea and I'm really glad to see it here. :)

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
This is totally awesome. It's similar to turntable.fm, but actually way better in that it lets you cycle more than five people. Enjoying it so far! JakeAlt14 on it!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
This sounds like a fun idea. Just hope people mind my music. :) I already have an account fortunately cause I've used this and turntable.fm many times before. What's better about this is that you can use youtube videos if you don't have the song on your computer or if it isn't in their library.

I'm also AWsquared in there as well.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I'm glad you guys think this is a good idea and like it so far! Feel free to use it whenever. Though I'll periodically host specific nights for everyone to gather 'round and listen to tunes with each other, casual gatherings are encouraged whenever you guys want to, such as right now! :]

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
awesome idea! It's good for discovering good music and meeting people :D

I'm there as Avishka!

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Hey, everyone! Just dropping by to say that I'll be hosting the first Community Radio Night this coming Saturday, May 25th in the plug.dj room! All you have to do to participate is show up on May 25th around 5PM CST (GMT -6) and hang out with us for a little while while relaxing, chatting, and listening to music! Doesn't that sound like a grande evening? Get ready to have some fun! :D

Last edited:

Treecko

Years
Oh sounds fun and I really hope it makes activity in the Radio Room go up ten times more. Hopefully I'm on around that time and can be there.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Soooo I got hung up in some things and then completely forgot about Radio Night, so I'm rescheduling it for Saturday, June 1st. I'm really sorry for those who cleared a few minutes tonight to come around. I'd appreciate if you did it again next week, cuz I'd love to see you. :)

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
It ended about an hour and a half ago, actually. :(

It was an alright turnout, though. Not as many people showed up that I would have liked, but for those that did, I do appreciate your time and hoped you had fun. The people that I recorded that showed up were as follows:
  • Harlequin
  • Twilight Sky
  • tabor62
  • AlexOzzyCake
  • Wolflare
  • JNathan
  • TwilightBlade
  • Zet
If you showed and I forgot to record your name, just know that I appreciated your time as well. 8) I do hope all of these people and more show up at the next one!

Treecko

Years
I was only in there for a few minute but it was after the event was over I couldn't make it to the actual event. You should do it more though that seems like more of a turnout than I expected. This room doesn't seem to get much attention and I'm hoping for more things like this to draw people in there. I sort of want to see this room to be popular cause I've used turntable.fm a lot before which is similar to plug.dj and it's really fun. So please do have more events like this. :)

Rest

Showstealer Pro: Trial Version
Years
I was asleep when you were hosting, Ante. Sorry :( Will try to make it next time!

I'm playing some songs if anyone's planning to drop by.

Back