• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Orre: Team Meteora!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
Not long after the orginization known as Cypher was disbanded, a few trainers, previously unknown came forward as an orginization, calling themselves TeamMeteora. As they began gathering recruits, the police force moved to wipe out the team before it got a foothold, but they were soundly thrashed by five of the leaders, against impossible odds. Rumors spread they were unbeatable, and people began flocking to the team, doing anything to sign up. The police force are already outnumbered three to one, and things are looking dim for Orre...

In this roleplay, you can NOT play as a part of Team Meteora, but as a regular trainer in the orre region, either fighting the team, or just trying to survive this change of power...

Name:
Pokemon: (You can only START with a maximum of four pokemon, but there ARE wild pokemon in orre, but they are as rare as shiny pokemon in a gmaeboy game, you can also steal other trainer's pokemon if you choose, though not from another RPer.)
Looks:
Personality: (optional)
History: (optional)

Last edited:
Years
Name: Eclipse
Pokemon: a black Flygon, Absol, Lapras, Ninetails
Looks: She has black wavy hair going to the center of her back, which stands out aginst her pale white skin. she wears all black, that being a black sweater and black slacks. Her eyes are red, though nobody knows if it's her real eye color or not.
Personality: Dark, cold, emotionless. and she hates people in general.
History: nobody knows. all they ever saw of her was her Absol using Razor wind to behead somebody that attacked her.

Last edited:

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
Name:Chris
Pokemon: Blastoise (Gary),black striped Persian (Jumpy), Sneasel (Kaze), Umbreon (Akio)
Looks:Black hair, black shirt, red pants, gloves
Personality: Evil, cold, spiteful and only cares for himself and his pokemon
History: Unknown to anyone including him all he has as a clue is a huge sapphire necklace.

Last edited:

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
Name: Askan Peerion
Pokemon: Bayleef (Female), Beautifly (Female), Fearow (Male), Lairon (Male)
Looks: Askan stands at 5'11" He has brown hair and green eyes. He wears a pair of a tan pants that zip off to pants, as well as a grin t-shirt with a dark green wind breaker overtop. He has a funky black belt that holds his Pokeballs.
Personality:
History: Askan has had his Bayleef since he was 8, when it was a Chikorita. They've grown up together, and have an unbreakable bond. He's never really had a home, and resorts to theivry most of the time. He recieved his other Pokemon from snatching them from bad trainers. He may have a criminal record, but his heart is in the right place.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
Name: Rauru
Pokemon: Scyther, (see attachment) Metang, Ludicolo, Snorlax
Looks: Tall, and thin, though his whispy stature hides suprising strength. He has long, jet black hair which he has red streaks in, and he has red contact lenses, hiding shockingly emerald green eyes. He wears a grey shirt and pants, over which there is a black leather coat more for protection from attacks than cold.

Last edited:

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
Name:Kay
Pokemon: Umbreon, Charizard, Houndoom, and Slowking
Looks:Wears balck sweat suit with a white t-shirt, Has short brown hair and Blue eyes.

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
Years
Name: Ookami
Pokemon: Mightyena, Salmanance
Looks: Silver, long hair, about 5' 2'', and she usually wears tinted blue clothes. She has acid yellow eyes.

ravenstorture

Banned
Years
I hope it isn't too late!

Name: Ryan
Pokemon: Magcargo, Dragonair, Delcatty and Exeggutor
Looks:
toei_characters_daisuke.jpg

Personality: To be revealed in the story.

Last edited:

Suzu

~♥~
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 12, 2005
Name: Suzumi
Pokemon: Butterfree(female, Chisa), Umbreon(male, Kira), Milotic(female, Mizumi), Altaria(male, Hiro)
Looks: Dark brown hair that is in a half pony tail with a black ribbon, green eyes, and pale skin. she wears a black long sleved shirt, gray pants, and black running shoes.

Last edited:

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
Try to refrain from asking that, since it's the RPG master's decision after all.

Name: Azuki
Pokemon: Gardevoir (F, Lilac), Charizard (M, Ryuu), Raichu (F, Hotaru), Vaporeon (F, Shizu)
Looks: Azuki is a girl of elegance, keeping her figure straight most of the time. She has light brown hair tied up in a ponytail, few bangs tumbling over her forehead with two longer strands at each side of her face. Her eyes are the soft shade of violet, matching her attire of a cobalt top with white bordering it, as well as layers of white serving as the skirt. She wears normal black running shoes, with two rings of silver encircling her right wrist. She stands at about 5'4, a slender yet agile posture attached to her.
Personality: Azuki is a girl of fun, but no one's perfect idea of an adolescence. She is somewhat graceful and eloquent in words, taking extreme pride in her Pokemon's groomed appearance. In fact, that's probably one of her daily joys- her Pokemon. Azuki likes to help people, and care for Pokemon's treatments and looks. She's somewhat into the healthy side, considering she is also a vegetarian. >)

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
I'd liek to join, but since this is a lot like my Orre RP, could I just use the Character I made there, albeit without the Tropius and Raichu?

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Name: Gold
Pokemon: Umbreon, Espeon, Charzard, Altairia
Looks: has short hair Black longed sleeved shirt black vest black jeans black belt and 2 pokeballs hanging from his vest(vest can hold 4)
Personality:
History:

Years
OOC: sure pogi, you can join

IC: his breath reeked of alcohal as I felt him press me aginst the wall. I felt one of his hands near my legs, as he said in a nasty, putrid-filled voice "well well, what's a pretty lady like you doing way out here? I would think you'd be home with your parents? Oh, that's right, they're dead" I struggled, but it didn't work as he kissed me roughly, pulling me to the ground. Suddenly, I saw a familer look of fear as something landed roughly on his back in a blur. when it stopped, I almost cried out in releif as I recognised my Absol. And he was REALLY angry. The blade on the side of his head began glowing, as he crouched down, preparing to behead the man. I knew that the area was under seige again by Team Meteora, and it'd take all i had to fight them off.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
not too far off from this, a dull roar could be heard, as a motor "cycle" aproached form the distance. It was myself with my pokemon, crossing from one place to another, trying to keep the authorities from pinning me down. In truth, the motorcycle was more like a hovercraft, but that didn't stop the person I had bought it form, Seth, I think it was, from calling it a motorcycle...

Years
I rolled out from under the man, as Absol's razor wind went through his neck arteries. I brought out the pokeball that contained my Flygon, and threw it into the air, not even slightly suprised when the black dragon came out. "Flyyyy!!!!" she yelled, looking towards the south. i knew that not to far away were the rest of the ambush attempt, but what suprised me more was when she looked over toward the west and gave a mix between a purr and a curious cry. I couldn't think about it now. I told Absol to meet up with us as soon as we found our targets, and he responded with "Sol." as he took off in the direction Flygon had been looking when she gave her alarm call. Flygon flew down next to me, stirring up sand with it's wings, and I managed to leap upon it's back, as it took off, giving me a better look at where the rest of the members were. there were 5 this time. "want to give them a nice suprise? Hyper Beam attack." I said, as Flygon started gathering energy in its mouth. I wrapped my arms around her to keep my hold, and I saw Absol near the team members, waiting for something...

Triaspia

ooh shiney
Years
Name: Christopher ...... ...............
Pokemon: Charazard, Feraligator, Skeptile & Eevee
Looks: auburn (red) hair 5'7"
Personality: constantly looking dased like i have no clue what is going on but is kind and helpful untill someone asks about my past
History: suffered a traumatic head injury 3 months before team rocket disbanded and has just woken from a coma into this new world

so can i join

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
machine guns were firing at me as I ran from the Team Snaeg'em headquarters... Or at least they used to be the snag'em headquarters. before Meteora took it over. They had tried to revive teh snag machines Snag'em used to have, but I had stolen a key part, now tucked underneath my arm as I ran from the storm of lead. I grabbed a ball from my belt and let out my Absol, who stood firmly behind me as I continued to run. "use Ill-Fortune!" (NOt a real move, I know, but a guy can have some poetic license, can't he? ;)) Absol's eyes glowed, and suddenly the sand underneath the meteora thugs chasing me turned to quick sand, quickly swallowing them up. The others stopped, not wanting the same fate as their bretheren. I grinned mischieviously before recalling Absol and mounting my MOtorcycle (motorcycles everywhere! :P) and took off into the dessert. In Orre, Motorcycles where the only way to go!

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
It was my second time this year getting caught by the authorities, and I didn't like it. I was being taken across the dessert in a caravan like vehicle, only it hovered, across the desert to Pyrite Town.
The cops around these parts were pretty dumb. All I had to do was use Bayleef's Poison Powder to knock out the cops. It was easy for my to thrown them out into the desert and steal the vehicle. Problem was, I couldn't navigate the desert real well. In the distance, I saw a motorbike. Maybe the driver could help me?

Suzu

~♥~
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 12, 2005
Walking throgh sand was hard. I had been wondering through the desert for hours now, not haveing anywhere go. I was a drifter basicly, but I missed staying in a town, and was begining to get thirsty. Looking around, there was desert in all directions, I shruged and took out a pokeball containing my butterfree.
"Chisa, fly up and find a town or something..."
I said tossing the ball in the air, my butterfree looked glad to streach her wings as she fluttered around in circles before heading north, as I followed behind her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back