• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pink Mommy (Pokemon Adoption Center)

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Uh... no. I should've been more specific about that.
My pokemon are up for adoption, which means that I'll trade for whatever you pokemon you don't really want. The main goal of this is to help others get the pokemon they want and ensure that my babies get a home in which they'd be trained to become champions... or at least contest winners.

In other words, I'd be willing to trade all three of those pokes for patrats, it really doesn't matter.

*sigh* I'm confusing myself... Free Pokemon to make things easier :P

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2013
Hello! This is a nice little shop :D I am looking for a Charmander, Bulbasaur, and Squirtle (All males preferably) for my Black 2. Let me know if you have any of these available. Thanks a bunch!

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Hi!

Sure, I have some available, I'd just need to breed you a new Squirtle. I'll be able to trade tomorrow only, if that's fine with you. My FC is on my signature, please let me know.

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2013
I'd like to adopt every starter you have available except the Kanto starters and Piplup.
Would that be okay?
I'd love to trade with you again but if that's too many, it's okay :D

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2013
Awesome! Yea, trading tomorrow would be great, I live in EST time zone so just let me know when you're available and I'll be there. I'm not 100% sure how online trading works, so it might take me a minute to figure it out though.

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
I'd like to adopt every starter you have available except the Kanto starters and Piplup.
Would that be okay?
I'd love to trade with you again but if that's too many, it's okay :D
Umm... sure! Let's see, I'll be here tomorrow like last time. Same FC, right? Woah, this sure was a bad time to run out of starters, but I'll breed them as soon as I get home. It's no problem at all. See you tomorrow, then.

Awesome! Yea, trading tomorrow would be great, I live in EST time zone so just let me know when you're available and I'll be there. I'm not 100% sure how online trading works, so it might take me a minute to figure it out though.

Cool, I live in EST too... I think... (Checks Google)... Yup! I am!

Ok... that'll be 3 Kanto starters, all males which is good because I only have males left. I'll VM you as soon as I get here so you know when to connect. My FC is on signature, may I please have yours?

Woah! Lots of post, I feel so happy :D

Years
Hello!

I was wondering if it would be possible to get the starters for all the regions with the exception of Charmander, Squirtle and Bulbasaur? I also need if possible Machop, Gastly, Shinx, Nidoran (both male and female) if at all possible. :D I'm not particular on gender so it's whatever you have in stock :)

Thanks!

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Hello!

I was wondering if it would be possible to get the starters for all the regions with the exception of Charmander, Squirtle and Bulbasaur? I also need if possible Machop, Gastly, Shinx, Nidoran (both male and female) if at all possible. :D I'm not particular on gender so it's whatever you have in stock :)

Thanks!
Hi Addy.

This is for Gen 5, right?

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Sure, no problem at all. Just make sure you DO pick them up please, because if you don't they'll be trapped in Gen V

Anyways. See you tomorrow and thank you for choosing my thread

Sure is no problem. Just make sure you pick them up, please.

My FC is on my signature, we'll see tomorrow.

Thank you for choosing my Adoption Center :D

Last edited:
Years
Sure, no problem at all. Just make sure you DO pick them up please, because if you don't they'll be trapped in Gen V

Anyways. See you tomorrow and thank you for choosing my thread

Sure is no problem. Just make sure you pick them up, please.

My FC is on my signature, we'll see tomorrow.

Thank you for choosing my Adoption Center :D

Sure, no problem but what time? I don't want to make you wait around all day and I have to do some errands tomorrow. I'm EST time zone.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2013
My FC is in my signature. What does VM mean? and what time should I be available tomorrow so that i am connected?

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
OpenSign.jpg

For all of you who requested pokemon, the Adoption Center is now OPEN :D​

NocturnLeader

Team Nocturn Leader
Years
Can I get charmander? My white 2 FC is 069144939690
I ll be in trade room all morning

Or it'd be cool if you choose 3 of any pokemon I'm up for adopting random pokemon

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Sure, I've got a Charmander somewhere, but since this is an on the spot trade, it won't be any specific nature, are you ok with that? It's a male, by the way.

NocturnLeader

Team Nocturn Leader
Years
Yes that is totally cool! Thanks for getting back to me!

Very cool thanks so much! And I got a piplup too now! AWESOME

Last edited:

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
I would've given you more, but the ones I have in my black game are already claimed and the others are in my Diamond game.
But anyways, you're welcome and thank you for adopting.

Back