• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Online mmorpg

Please Vote on a name that you think would best suit this game!?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

felinoel

The Airbending Pokémon Trainer
Years
  • Age 36
  • Ohio
  • Seen Nov 21, 2010
I like this idea.Here is a thought.The servers would get full alot right?Make different rooms that allow atleast 30 people in each reigon of the servers which would make it more enjoyable, you understand what i am saying?Like say there are 120 peoplein one room.That seems a bit overcrowded for a region right? So make four different rooms with 30 people in that region. 30-Kanto 30- Johto and so forth or something of that nature.Anyway KEEP IT UP!
I think he said earlier that he was doing that, but the different rooms are in the same place, just different layers of the same place

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
Years
Why on earth are people still posting in this thread? The creator hasn't been on for almost a year, and the front page hasn't been updated for 2. I'm gonna pm a mod to lock this.

felinoel

The Airbending Pokémon Trainer
Years
  • Age 36
  • Ohio
  • Seen Nov 21, 2010
Why on earth are people still posting in this thread? The creator hasn't been on for almost a year, and the front page hasn't been updated for 2. I'm gonna pm a mod to lock this.
I can tell the creator to post in here if that is needed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back