• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Whoa! And by the looks of it, it sounds and looks great! That summary sounds very interesting.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Really? Then I need to check it out then. :3 Man, what would happen if onemanga didn't exist? I am glad it is here. I came across it when I was reading the latest chapters of Naruto. XD And I been going there since. And now I read other manga there.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Hehe, that is totally awesome. Thank you onemanga! Please don't go out of business. XD I promise that after I read the manga, I will purchase. That is the oath I go by. Unless the manga isn't that good. Then I just read it there and I won't buy it. Which it is the case for Hot Gimmick.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Yay! You got your money back! Good. Man, after I read the rest of Hot Gimmick...I won't buy the rest of it. It isn't worth it. But I will see.

Hehe, I heard about that one. It seems cute. :3

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
At least you can read it without wasting your money on it. XD

I am so glad you like Girl Got Game!! How many times did you laugh? XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Yeah that is true. XD I don't like wasting money unless it is worth it. XD If it isn't worth it, I won't bother.

Well I laughed about twenty times. I laughed most of the time when they showed thier expressions. Man, it totally cracked me up. XDD!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Yes I did! I read it all in one day! It was so good, I couldn't put it down. Plus it was really funny, so I had to keep on reading. =D

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
That is what I ended up doing XD

I read Volume 1 and I was like I WANNA READ MORE!!! So I found a torrent downloaded it and read it. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
That is what I ended up doing XD

I read Volume 1 and I was like I WANNA READ MORE!!! So I found a torrent downloaded it and read it. XD

Yay, that is awesome. I was glad that the guys accepted her though even though they found out in the wrong way. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Yeah XD

Man that is one of the funniest things I have ever read!! I love it so much XD

Yeah me too. It had some romance, but it had a lot of comedy. It is totally great! When I get a chance I will buy all the volumes so I can have them. ^^

Back