• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Protectors

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoBlade

Child of Origon
Years
@sandslash, He hasn't said that yet, but when he knows that, he will post it here, so all i can say is, keep checking the thread.

@Neo-Dragon, I really hope you have time to work on your game, as it looks greater with every update you give us.(off topic)i hope you pm me as soon as you got time, cause i can't wiat to begin with you-know-what(back on topic) anyways, good luck with tthe progress.

Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
One word to describe the game at the moment, GREAT!!!

The battle system and new menu look great, and the maps and graphics are just pure awesome.

Im definately checking here alot.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Can't wait! Perfect!! How did Neo-Dragon did the battle system? If could, please teach me by PM...

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2012
I think it's pretty much the way CBS are to be done in Rm2k3, forks and such. A really hard task to do, not because of complexity but because of time you spend copying and pasting code.

this is the coolest game so far!

Don't we all love newbies who post the same thing in every thread?

~Azura.

brockman5

Sprite Master..
Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2007
i dont really like the dp sprites...i say use fire red leafgreen or dp but not both....

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
Years
Don't we all love newbies who post the same thing in every thread?

~Azura.
ahaha
maybe they start out with high standards and slowly get less picky to the point where EVERY game is better than the last :P
or not....

but seriously, good luck with the game. I like what I've seen so far. I'm more into hacks than user made games, but I may get this when it's finished

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
~~~~Why Neo-Dragon dissapear for a long time? No update and new screenshot...

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Don't worry everybody, I'm not giving up on this and not dead or anything.
I just didn't want to post until I had something (screenshots) to post about....

Finally..... I do....

After almost a month of no screenshots, I taught I'd better post some to keep everyone intrested.....

I present, the new bag system- compete with the new look of the diamond/pearl bag and some new coding I did.
Sorry for the wait, but I wanted to wait until it was coded before I showed it off.
newbagscreenshot1uh5.png

And ofcourse, if you wish, you can make the bag system's graphics transparent by chosing so in the main menu:
newbagscreenshot2ft8.png

What you think?

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
Years
Haven't said it yet but this game is turning out really well. Keep it up.
The bag looks great by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back