• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Odyssey (PG-16) {BestVeteranJuly2011/BestRookieMay2011}

What will be the outcome of the war?

• The Order of Neoverse Wins.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
After Dinner, Jack was playing outside with Lollo, the little Shinx was very likeable and loved to play. Then Adelle came out of the house and started walking to the back of it, Jack told Lollo to wait while he followed her.
At the back of the house was a pathway, Adelle was following it and so was Jack, making sure to hide in nearby bushes if she looked behind her back. Eventually the path went into a forest, it looked a little like Quite forest but the trees were much more lush green with blossoms on them. Jack continued to follow Adelle until they came to a waterfall, roaring through the forest. "So that's where the sound of water came from" said Jack, he had been hearing water ever since he came to the Defre household because of his extra hearing. Adelle sat down at the water, her paws touching it.
"Nice place," said Jack. Adelle gasped and looked behind her, only for a moment did she sigh in relief that it was only Jack, then she started to growl, "Following people are we?!" she shouted "Grah! you are so annoying!" she shouted again. "Speak for yourself," replied Jack coming to sit at the water, "Don't touch my water!" shouted Adelle. "It's not your water, Adelle," replied Jack.
There was an annoyingly long pause and then Adelle said, more calmly, "Why did you follow me?" "Because it peeked my interest that you would just leave like that, i thought you might've been running away from home, good thing i didn't tell your parents." replied Jack. "You won't, will you?" said Adelle "Well, i might not if you be a little nicer to me at the house. I'm just as annoyed by sleeping with you as you are with me, but that dosen't mean you have to be so....moody towards me all the time." replied Jack. "You're blackmailing me!" said Adelle. Jack was tired of being pushed around just because he had to sleep with Adelle, so yes he was blackmailing. "Yep, at least until i leave" said Jack. Now Adelle was angry. "GOD! You are SO annoying!" said Adelle "So. Are. You."

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
(YAY! Back from Duluth, and my, the story sure has progressed. Well, while you were writing, I was playing HALO Reach and drinking virgin margaritas (non-alcholic) with my cousins! But, its good to be back.)

Silver woke up, which was strange as he had never remembered falling asleep. He had been talking with Sunny when he got a terrible headache, and asked to be alone for a little while. He must have dozed off at some point. At least my headache has died down a bit. Although, its still pretty bad. Maybe I will stop by the pokemon center and ask for some pain meds form Chansey. As he was walking towards the pokemon center, he saw a tall building, the tallest building in town. The empoleon Neptune and the zangoose Kent Reed walked into the building. Silver decided to follow them and see what they were doing and maybe approach them about joining Gold Tribe.

Silver walked into the building and saw Kent and Neptune go to the 40th floor by elevator. He walked up to the receptions desk and asked ased the pokemon there, "Is the 40th Floor open to the public?"

The receptionist smiled and said,"Of course."

Silver thanked her and walked over to wait for the elevator. When it came, he got in and pressed the button for the 40th floor. The elevator zoomed upward for a while, then halted and dinged. The door opened and got out. He realized that there must be a mistake, he had gotten out at the 41st floor, and there were some pokemon working on what looked like a giant cannon. He turned around to get back in, but the elevator had already left him stranded on the floor. He pressed the button again, and waited, but the eleevator would not come. Well now, this is just stupid. I'm stuck on a floor I'm not supposed to be on with a broken elevator. This is just great. He decided to ask one of the workers what to do. "Um, excuse me, I think the elevator dropped me off at the wrong floor, and now it wont come back..." he asked on of the pokemon.

"Oh, dont worry about that, the elevator has been not working right ever since we started working on this thing. I just hope that this thing works more often than that elevator when we need it", the buff looking machop replied. "There are some stairs over there that you can use to get down to the 40th floor, from there the elevator controls should be working." And with that, the machop turned back to his work.

Silver thanked him and headed over to the stairs. He opened the door and headed down the stairs to the floor below. He opened the next door to see a bustling command center, with the two pokemon he was looking for in the very center of it.

(Alright, thats all I'm going to write for now. I have to check myself for ticks, Duluth has tons of them. I'll probobly write agian later tonight, or early tomorrow. Ah, good to be back:))

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Kent was surrounded by familiar and new faces in the control room of the Village. He looked over a map of the surrounding village with Neptune. Kent was deep in thought. He knows Poseida Village is well defended, but it has a strong possibility of falling. He wondered if Neptune knew that too, and how he was taking the fact that it might happen. Dragonheart flew into the control tower as well, panting.

"Kaiser, Tidechanger! I saw an Order of Neoverse force heading this way!"

Kent turned to face Dragonheart the Salamence. He frowned. "They must have discovered that the Gold Tribe was here. How many? What type of force is it?"

"Only a few hundred, but they're a special expeditionary force. All Pokemon were evolved from what I saw. Mostly Dark, Normal, and Poison types."

"How far away are they?"

"One day, tops. But they may be here as fast as 12 hours."

Kent looked over at Neptune. "You know the defenses best. how should we approach this? We should probably warn all non-combatants to get into their homes and stay put. I believe we should be able to defend this attack. Well, Tidechanger?"

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
Years
"As the tactician of the Gold Tribe, I think that sending all non-combatans back to their houses would be useless, Kaiser." Neptune started, as he frowned when Dragonheart informed him about the news.

So the Order was coming earlier than Neptune thought. The secret weapon wasn't ready, and wasn't going to be in twelve hours. Fifteen, maybe, but not twelve. Neptune had to slow them down in order to complete the beam.

"As I was saying, sending them back to their houses would only increase the chance of losing. And if we fall, everyone in the houses would." Neptune told Kaiser, "But if the whole town rebels against the Order, our chances of winning will increase by another 50%."

Neptune winked at Kaiser, stating his point, "If we can't defend the city, they're gonna be in deep trouble if the Order wins. So why can't we ask them to aid us in battle? The thing is, if the Order happens to win this city, the Poseidians will never give up defending the city, and if I'm correct, the Order will kill anyone who stands in their way.

"So let's set an example. If every Poseidian defends the city, we will have an extra army with 400 people. After the war, one hundred dies, but three hundred still remains. If we send them into their houses, and the Order wins the war because we don't have enough troops to defend the town, the 400 citizens, all of them will die. So why can't we let them die and fight for glory?"

"The Poseida Rebellion now has about 60, and the gold tribe has...don't remind me. We can't possibly have enough troops to hold the town. But if everyone helps...we'll have a large army of ~500. I can provide them weapons for now. The Poseida armory is preparing steel armor for everyone citizen right now, and each citizen knows how to combat basically since they've received training."

Neptune took a deep breath as he was kinda lacking it as he talked non-stop. He turned to Apato, which was in the control center now.

"Apato, speed things up, we want the Hyper cannon done in fifteen hours max." Neptune commanded and Apato nodded, rushing towards the stairs which led to the roof - Level 41. Here, on lv 40, Neptune and the others could see the whole town from here, and could see the Order approaching if they're in the 3 mile radius.

"I can ask Apollo to rally the whole town," Neptune asked, as Apollo appeared behind him. Apollo lived in Poseida, so he was always aware of the matters happing inside and outside the town, "Apollo, go down, and rally everyone. Tell them to wait below the Poseida Tower, and tell the armory to give them the armor they need."

Apollo nodded nervously and flew down the building without taking the lift.

"I cannot let the Order take Poseida like the way they took Eternity." Neptune smiled at Kaiser confidently, "This is my home. And this is the home of 400+ citizens. I will not give up until the town's safe, the citizens won't either."

Neptune looked at the water towers below, standing on top of the steel Dodecagon wall. The towers were charged and ready, which made Neptune even more confident. But the thought of Galleon made him shiver. He was a tough one....

"Kaiser," Neptune told him, "The strongest weapon in our town - the Hyper Beam Cannon (or Hyper Cannon) isn't ready yet, and will require more time. But if it's ready, then we'll have a much higher chance of winning. We need to slow them down to finish the cannon.Dark and normal types are weak to Fighting types, and Poison's weak to steel. There's one pokemon that fits the two type and that's Lucario (unaffected by poison). We have a few famous Lucario around town, and they're joining the Posedia Rebellion. I'll tell the PR to stand at the outskirts of town, under the care of the water towers, and hold off the army as long as they can."

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Kent listened to Neptune speak.

"Tiderchanger..." He stopped talking. It was his home, and basically his call. Today, he would let him fight as a member of the Poseida Villagers. He just wished he understood.

Unlike Neptune, Kaiser has been in almost every major battle since the beginning of the war. He has heard of special expeditionary forces from the Order before. They were strong, and he knew the best chance to fight them off was to fight off strong Pokemon with strong Pokemon, like the Gold Tribe and the Poseida Rebellion. But although adding in non-combatants into the equation might bolster their numbers, it also gives the Order more targets, weaker targets. He never liked the idea of having regular citizens fighting, especially to help do what he believed was his duty, his job. It made him feel bad. However, this was Neptune's village, his home, and he didn't want to be responsible for the Order capturing their town because he refused to let some Pokemon fight. In any other area, he would probably have shot down Neptune's plan right away as reckless and self-sacrificial, but the fact of the matter is that he was right, they needed those other 400 Pokemon. The Gold Tribe couldn't do it alone, and if they fall here, it would be the end of the Alpha Alliance. Kent understands that only through the Gold Tribe can victory be achieved, so he will make sure to preserve it.

Kent nodded at Neptune."Alright, Tidechanger. I see your strategy. We will gather everyone here. Hopefully this will be enough. I pray for your success on the field of battle."

Kent hoped the cannon would turn the tide in this next battle. He hoped they would make it out of this one. They had to. If the Gold Tribe falls, the Alpha Alliance is right behind it.

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
(Alright guys, I'll just do a quick one here, I've got to go in to school early today for and AP Bio test :( so I got up extra early and now I just have time to burn...)

Silver stood in the command room and watched the commotion. He stood for a little while, then walked towards the center of the room so that he could hear Neptune and Kent talking. Again, he stood there watching and listening and seeing the events unfold. Then a Salamence came in the room and informed Kent that the Neoverse was marching towards Poseida. So soon? Silver thought. He continued standing there, kept listenting to Neptunes battle plans. The pokemon was very good, and knew exactly how to defend his city.

Silver then walked up to the pair and said,"I want to fight. I know that neither of you know me, but I can handle myself in a fight, and I think that I will be a great help in the battle."

Then he waited for their reaction.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Kent was deep in thought. This was a need-to-win battle. No exceptions. Not just because it was Neptune's home either. There was something far more important behind it. The Order is most likely taking all the villages in one single blow from dozens upon dozens of smaller armies. If they succeed, they will have a clear way to Cape City, and by extension Gold City. Kent would not let the two main cities fall. If they would, the Order would win. But the Order wouldn't feel safe unless they have taken basically ALL of the smaller villages before launching an attack on Cape City, for fear of a back attack while their army is marching. The Order's military advisers were no fools. They knew what the Gold Tribe could do to armies upon sneak attacks. This one was a must-win.

Kent watched an Absol approach them and speak.

"I want to fight. I know that neither of you know me, but I can handle myself in a fight, and I think that I will be a great help in the battle."

Kent looked over at Neptune. From his reaction, it was clear Neptune didn't know him, but he looked capable a fighter. Kent nodded.

"We can use all the help we can get. I am Kent Reed, and you are?"

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Jack started to walk away. He'd memorized the path towards the house, and even if he hadn't there was a path that led straight to it. Funnily enough.
There was commotion at the house when he got back. A Wingull was seated in the sofa along with Jonah and Nate.
"I have to go back, we will have to fight soon!" said Nate. "No! It's too dangerous Nathan!" insisted Jonah.
The Wingull flew away and Nate noticed Jack come in, he said
"Jack, dad's going away for a while. That Wingull just told us that an army of Neoverse is heading for Pos-" but before Nate could finish Jack said "NO! You'll die! It's only your fist time!" Nate went over to Jack and knelt "Johnathan McHarley. I am NOT going to die! I promise you." they slightly hugged and the Zoroark that was named Nate set off back towards Poseida. Looking over his shoulder Nate shouted "Take care of your mother for me!" and set off into the distance.

Nate was walking, but it felt like he wasn't even moving. He was thinking about so many things that it was hard to keep going. What if he did die? Who would support the family? On the other hand what if Neoverse won? His family would be slaughtered after the army advanced into the countryside. Ultimately it would be better to fight for the greater good. Finally he reached Poseida and headed for the warehouse where his fellows were sleeping, he'd heard it would take around a day for the order to reach Poseida so he needed much rest. Even though it was only 3PM, Nate fell fast asleep.

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
"My name is Silver. I came to this region a little while ago, maybe a couple months. I usually wander from region to region, never stying for too long, but when I came here, I was attacked by a group of the Order. I was outnumbered, but I survived and fled, but I was wounded badly and was close to dying. A couple of citizens helped me and brought me to the pokemon center, and now I want to pay them back and get vengence on the Order", Silver said. "I have wandered for a long time, but here I feel at home for once, and I would not mind staying here and defending this country with my life. Because of that, I would like to join Gold Tribe. I understand if you want me to prove myself or something first." Silver waited for Kent's reply.

(Hey guys, sorry if my writing reflects any bad mood. My AP Bio test today was canceled because the AP people sent us the wrong test, so now we have to take it during the retake days. Also, I still have two other tests this week. An AP World History test, and a latin test on every word we have ever learned, so very fun stuff :( )

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Kent listened as Silver explained himself. He shook his head when he was finished, and replied.

"First of all, it is nice to meet you, Silver. I wish you luck in helping us defend the city, but as for the Gold Tribe, entry is very selective, and I don't think you are the right material for it. You see, I don't accept just anyone into the Gold Tribe. I accept only those who qualify. First, you must be strong. Whether or not you fit into that category is yet for me to see. Second, the Gold Tribe fights not for revenge or vengeance, but for peace and the protection of the citizens of the Alpha Alliance. Third, you are not even a citizen of this nation, and although the Gold Tribe is willing to accept entry to those who aren't of the Alpha Alliance, you seem to not even have an attachment to this nation. Although you claim to have one, so I guess the third reason is a bit void. I welcome your aid, but for now, I feel I must, deny you entry into the Gold Tribe, as you, at the moment, are not suited for them. But fear not, if you prove yourself beyond words and show me with action that you indeed fight not just for vengeance but also for peace, I may reconsider. Either way, I welcome your help."

Kent patted Silver on the shoulder, and moved with Neptune to help prepare for the attack. There were plans to make, decision to make.

Commander Saar was in charge of the invasion of Poseida Village. It was a great honor give to him by the Generals of the Order. If he wins this battle, he himself may become the new General to replace Alex the Traitor. He was an ambitious Nidoking, leading about a thousand troops, all strong, all evolved,all ready. He gave the signal, and they all moved out towards Poseida Village, which was only a few hours away.

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
Silver stood there for a moment, then nodded his head and said," I understand your position, I would do the same thing in your position. I may decide to follow your advice in the future if I plan to stay here." But when Silver looked up, the Zangoose had moved on. Silver smiled. Well, he is busy, I should not just go up bothering him at a time like this. I'm sure that he is very busy. I suppose I should make myself useful somewhere if we are going to hold this city. And with that the Absol walked over to the elevator and descended to te ground level. I suppose I'm not upset, Silver thought, I can be jsut as much help somewhere else as in Gold Tribe. Besides, not being affiliated with any group has always been fine with me. I dont have to take commands from anyone, and I can do what I like and go where I like. Also, just being a part of Gold Tribe would cause me to be a target of the Order. Being a nobody to the Order could be benificial. A man on the inside could be interesting as well as useful. But that might come later. Silver shook his head. This was the way he always had been, always one step ahead of where he needed to be, but never focusing on the present. I have a war to worry about right now. Besides, if I dont survive the battle, I wont have to be concerned with anything past the present! Silver shook his head again, and walked down the street, looking for anything helpful he could do.

Aura.Lucario

Years
Neptune walked to the terrace of Level 40, and looked down from forty storeys above. The people were waiting for them below, chatting eagerly. Some of them were looking at him from below, tilting their heads. Apparently they have no idea what was coming for them.

With one big inhale, Neptune started talking.

"Fellow Poseidians, an elite army of the Order is now heading towards our town, Poesida-" Neptune started, but the people below started to gasp and panic, "Do not panic. Panic and running away will only bring us defeat.

"As you can see, our town has high defenses, ready for a battle like this." Neptune stated out, pointing at the walls that were surrounding them, "And all of you have been trained to battle in elementary and middle school. The Order is sending elites this time, so they do not have many soldiers this time, but one soldier in the elite squad can be triple as scary as normal troopers. If we fail in defending the city, everyone one of us will not have a happily ever after."

Citizens started to turn and run towards the exits, but Neptune blasted a water ball into the air, causing the largest boom ever, shocking the citizens.

"Do not run. They are coming already, and there is no time to escape. If we can hold the town, however, will we prove to the Order of the Neoverse that we are a force that shouldn't be underestimated. We are loyal Poseidians, and we will not let the Order destroy our beautiful homes. So please, listen up.

"Everyone will have an armor prepared by the armory for extra defense. This is not a war-game, so every move and attack counts, and a wrong turn can result in death. We may not have their fighting experiences, but we have the Poseida spirit in us, and we will win in numbers." Neptune raised his hand into the air, "We are Poseidians, and we will not permit the Order to take over our paradise like they took over Eternity."

The Poseidians started to talk to each other, and Neptune could see most of them nodding their heads. Smiling, Neptune continued.

"All four hundred of you will stand under the gates, right outside the walls, so the water towers can protect you from the oncoming army. Your spirit and courage will scare them, lowering their morale," Neptune told them, his voice booming from the tower, "The Poseida Rebellion will stand at the front lines, the Lucario team right next to them. If you listen to the Rebellion, and follow their orders, we can hold them until we finish the cannon."

"As they're trying to barge into our walls, the Gold Tribe will attack from the sides with a surprise attack. Hopefully by then, they're rather tired due to the attemps to break through the wall. The cannon will be ready by then, and TIDES WILL BE TURNED. We will blast them with our newest creation, and force them out of the town once and for all!"

Neptune grinned as he could hear the Poseidians roaring, determined to win the battle, shouting his name again and again, "Neptune! Neptune!" by now, they were all wearing their heavy armors, handed to them by Apollo, which was still flying around, panting as the armor was rather heavy. It was heavy, but it was able to deflect most physical attacks.

"And now, me, Kaiser," Neptune spoke, and pulled Kaiser out to the terrace, "Will need everybody's help! The army will arrive in a matter of hours, and we will not bow down to ANY OF THEM. Today is the day, Alpha Alliance members, the Gold Tribe allies, Poesida Rebellions, Fellow Posidians, Today is the day of our Victory!"

The cheering just got two times louder, and Neptune turned to his best buddy in the Gold Tribe, "Well, they're confident now, Kaiser. We will avenge Manchu, Kaiser. Don't worry."

Neptune looked at the giant cannon from the terrace. Three more hours, and the cannon would be complete. But judging by their movement speed...they'll arrive in two and a half...three the max.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
"Nate! Nate! Wake Up!" The Zoroark named nate had been sleeping to get ready for the on-coming battle. "It's time Nate! They're gonna be here in three hours max!" shouted a fellow Zoroark. Nate was in the warehouse where the Zoroark group were being trained, the Order would be here soon and he had to get ready! The armor specially for the Zoroarks were almost up, so Nate had to get out of bed and hurry over to be able to snag the last one. He put it on. It was a beautifull shining silver with protection for the muzzle and other parts of he body, but it was excrutiatingly heavy. For a second Nate remembered his times, when there was no Order and when Poseida was the peacefull humble place that was called "home".

Now was not the time for dreaming. Practically every Poseidan age 17 or more was getting ready for battle. Everyone was bustling, butterflies in their stomachs.

This was enough, his father had gone out to war and he had to stay here with these people. Jack was going to run away.
That afternoon at around 5PM when everyone was distracted, Jack snuck out but he had the feeling he was being followed. he looked behind him to see Adelle following him, trying uselessly to hide behind a bush. "Go away." said Jack. "I'm not intending to." said Adelle. "If you don't, I'll tell your parents about the la-" but before he could finish "And I'll just tell them about you running off." interupted Adelle. This was a tricky one. "Hm-Grrrr, FINE! But don't slow me down!" said Jack finally. So the two set out towards Poseida, wich luckily wasn't far. When they got there they saw people bustling and putting armor on. "Oh my god! The Neoverse are almost at the city!" thought Jack, he needed to find his father. Of course Jack knew nothing of Nate's wereabouts because he had no idea of the warehouse in wich the rebellion was trained. So he searched and searched with annoying Adelle close behind him.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Alex and Ambros watched as the Kaiser so capably took leadership. He had definitely matured since their previous encounter, thought Alex. He wondered if there was a leader of the Neoverse with them. He stabbed himself in his mind with that thought. What if it was Adriadne? Alex would fight for this army until the last man was standing. Even evolved pokemon were no match for the great Alex. There he goes with that ego of his. He needed to calm that down. He chuckled to himself thinking that through all of these huge problems, he could focus on his own problems as well.

With two hours left, he widened his views on the war. This was it. He would be fighting for the other side now...the good guys. He looked at the map the Kaiser had shown to all the others. Then he had an idea! He ran up to the Zangoose with Ambros close behind.

"No! This time we strike first!" he smiled.

"What?! How is that possible, they're coming straight at us!" Ambros retorted.

"No, they are taking an indirect rout, I just know it. Why risk it? I know the Neoverse, and they never take risks. It's in their code. Look to the side, there is a mountain cavern there. Poison and dark types?"

Ambros understood, "That's why they took dark types, theymust be shadowing through the darkness. The poison types should melt their way for them."

"I know this may be wrong, but you have to trust me." Alex said with as endearing a tone he could manage. He just hoped he wasn't wrong.

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
Silver stood atop the wall, surveying what would become a battlefield in only a couple hours now. There was a sinister feeling in the air, and the blade on the absol's head sent small vibrations into his body, warning him that something bad was going to happen. He watched the setting sun, creep down closer to the horizon. There was a slight breeze that blew through his fur. As he stood up on the wall, he thought. This is not my war. I could leave if I wanted to. But he couldn't. something about leaveing felt wrong, like he was supposed to be here for some reason. So he steadied himself and prepared himself mentaly for the upcoming battle. Most of war is not about the war ouside, but the war inside yourself. Many pokemon who could have donw great things in battle from strength could not because of their mental inability to kill. A wise pokemon had said that to him onec, a long time ago, long in the all but forgotten past. Silver had killed. He never liked it, but he knew that it was necessary. Silver always went through a list of wether or not his reasons for killing were just. This war cannot be avoided. He knew this, and although it may have been able to be avoided in the past, it was unavoidable now. My reasons for killing are just. Earlier he had told Kent that he wanted vengence. GOne now was this urge, replaced by the urge of defending what he had come to love in the few short days he had been in the city. He sighed. He was ready, although he did not like it. He closed his eyes and waited for what seemed like forever. Eventually, all sound faded away until he was alone. There was no sound, save for the sound of his steady heartbeat. He could feel the gentle breeze playing through his fur. He could feel the warm setting sun on his face, dousing him with the last rays of sunlight he might ever feel. He opened his eyes, and the world rushed back to him, the sound of an entire city readying itself for the battle. But Silver was calm. Silver was ready. If I die tonight, he thought, it is because I fought for what seemed right and just, and for all of the pokmeon of this city, and this country. If I die, I die willingly, welcoming death with open arms. But this night, I fight, united with others, for the protection of lives who I do not know, but will save, even if it costs me my life. And with the dying rays of the sun, Silver saw the first of the enemy cross over a hill in the distance, followed by more and more. But Silver was not afraid, he would fight, and he would give the enemy a reason to fear his name.

(Hey guys, ok, I decided to have this post a little interesting. I used a couple things I learned from my psycology teacher this year, so yeah... Anyway, this is going to get interesting fast.)

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Kent looked at Neptune, in his mind proud to call him a member of the Gold Tribe. It was just then he saw how Neptune turned doubters into believers just with words. Kent nodded as Neptune spoke. When they returned to prepare for battle, it was Alex and Ambros speaking that made him listen now. He listened, and somehow, he felt they might have a point. Why risk the battle in the city when they could take it to the enemy themselves. Neptune and Alex were both right, in a sense. They would need the cannon, but the enemy would be here before the cannon could even fire upon them. Kent thought to himself, but still spoke out loud.

"Guerrilla tactics. That's not a bad strategy Alex. We can use a smaller more powerful group to fight them while they come here, giving the cannon enough time to charge. After it IS charged, we retreat into the city, and lead the unsuspecting Order Pokemon right into it's firing range."

Kent nodded at Alex in approval. "What I need is an elite team of fighters to help me with the guerrilla tactics. I will take the entire Gold Tribe, as well as the Poseida Rebellion and anyone else capable enough to fight. Of course, this includes you, Alex, and you too Ambros. I would be honored if you would accompany us to the fields of battle. This will be a dangerous one. Also, let's take Silver as well. He seems capable a fighter too."

Kent felt his mind work fast. It was a risky maneuvor, but if it would work, they could eliminate the bulk of the army before it even REACHES Poseida Village. Kent looked at his Gold Tribe members, who nodded in approval of the plan. He then looked at Silver, Neptune, Alex, and Ambros for their reactions.

Aura.Lucario

Years
Neptune smiled. Alex also had the potential of being a tactician, but his plan was risky. If the Gold Tribe and the Poseida Rebellion's discovered before they started their attack, they'll have no chance of surviving. But then, risks could totally turn the tides of battle, and Neptune was willing to take that risk.

However, if they failed in the guerrila plan, Poseida will have no chance of surviving. But Neptune had faith in the Gold Tribe and he nodded.

"Tell me your plan in details, Alex. I will inform the Poseidians." Neptune smiled as he looked at the cannon. It was almost done.....but it wasn't fast enough..

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
Silver had looked away from the window he had been staring out of when he heard Alex telling his plan. He smiled. This was his type of fighting. He had always had a talent of blending in with the darkness until it was time to strike, then striking fast and hard, but then moving away quickly, leaving the enemy confused and disorganized. Silver smiled at Kent, "I like this plan. It is risky, but risk is required in war. However, someone who knows what they are doing must stay here, to keep the city organized and ready to fight."

Years
Can someone give me a quick summary of whats happened so far? I'm thinking about joining so i'd like to know what's been happening so far.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Ok, i have Destiny Bond's permission to bunny Q, ask him. Because i really need to get Zed's story going.

Zed looked at Q and then at Genevieve, who was shocked. Then back at Q, he still wasn't moving. Then Q shook his head and closed in for an attack, looking angry, Zed knew exactly what Q was thinking, it was a case of kill of be killed, Q and Zed had years of history alongside each other, was this what it had come to? Could Zed really kill his former best friend?
Before he could look up Zed was hit with Psycho Cut. Sending him against the ground, hard. But Zed got back up again. Q and Zed looked just as exhausted as each other. A large blue bruise was already swelling from that Close Combat. But Zed wasn't one for mercy, he would fight Q until he was only half-alive and THEN he would make a decision. Zed charged at Q, making Q think that he was going to use Slam, but Q had seen this tactis and charged in with Close Combat, now the old Slam-Leaf-Blade tactic wouldn't work and Zed had to resort to simply using Slam, Q was no idiot, he knew this, when Zed charged with Slam, Q managed to get close with Psycho Cut, causing immense damage. But Zed wasn't done yet, he bent low and managed to make Q fall over, then he hit him with Slam, squashing Q beetween himself and the ground. He did this several times until Q managed to push him away. They were both covered in dirt and mud, they had bruises and cuts everywhere. They were both immensly powerfull. Zed let out his vines and wrapped them around Q's neck again, but Q got them away from his neck, resulting in them grabbing his wrists instead. Zed pulled Q close and got in hard with Leaf Blade. Causing almost as much damage as the close-in Psycho Cut had done. Q fell over but got back up again and attacked with Psycho Cut, this was it! They were both on the verge of fainting or even dying, the victor of the battle was about to be decided. Zed charged in with Leaf Blade. "AAAAAAAH!" but just as they were within range of each other, Zed bent low and made Q trip, causing him to fall, Zed then quickly twisted around and hit him with Leaf Blade. It hit him VERY hard....but Zed's moment of victory was short for he felt an aching pain in his right chest, the chest opposite to the one holding the heart. He felt a cool substance dripping down his spine...it was blood. The Gallade's sabre-like hand had penetrated his body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back