• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Random YouTube video thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
Got a random YouTube video? Go ahead and post it here! Please add an accurate description to it, don't just post the video link, and no obscene material either. Also, it'd be nice if you can wrap things in spoiler tags, like my example below.

This video is the third OP for CCS. It's the one in my profile!
Spoiler:

To use YOUTUBE tags, put the video string inside them. This is the thing that looks like UQjCFvaNwJQ and comes before any &whatever stuff. Or you can just post a link to the video.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
This video is my fandubbing attempt on Pikachu. People generally liked it. :D

Spoiler:

Years
Spoiler:

The way this video is set out makes that first video SO much more funnier xD

Oh, and mustn't forget about this viral video ;D
Spoiler:

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
Years
Real life pokemon by smosh

Below is real life pokemon by smosh on youtube... you might've heard smosh before, maybe not, but this is just hilarious (it's not funny at first, but humor starts picking up)

P.S. almost 3 mil views in 3 days :O

P.P.S. - urgh... can a mod send this to random youtube video thread?

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years
A friend recommended this to me today - freaking hilarious. :cer_laugh: Reminds me of Nugget Bridge north of Cerulean City. The bloopers were amusing as well, though a bit "mature" on occasion.

In any case, it describes one of the many banes of Pokemon Trainers in the games. Though I don't know why Ash couldn't have just walked behind the Trainer. :\

Silverman

Touches Naive Squirtles
Years
Professor Oak Voice Actor Does Pokemon PSA Video

Stuart Zagnit (Stan Hart) was the original voice actor of Professor Oak in the Pokemon Anime. The web show Underbelly teamed up with him to make a Pokemon PSA (Public Service Announcement) about the dangers of tall grass. Check it out!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bivqY4ALczo

zagnit-grn.jpg

TrainersGonnaTrain.gif

TRAINERS GONNA TRAIN

Tyranee

Can't read my Poke'-face!
Years
Roxas; Strings of Life: A Kingdom Hearts AMV

I wasn't sure where to post this but this is my first finished AMV ever so let me know what you think. Done in Camtasia (which I know isn't the best video editor ever but itll do for now).

Song: Strings of Life --- A Thousand Shades of Cold

Bombah!

BlackDragonite
Years
Since there´s no other place for this...
A friend and me made a project for school about 2 years ago. The idea was "random interviews" where we play all the roles and try out different accents.
The catch: We´re both from austria, so our mother language is german.

The project (made in about 4 - 5 hours, that´s why it´s far from perfect)

Now we made a new channel and worked on the original idea. This is the first video where we introduce our moderator:

Hope you like it.
Bombah!

Ps.: Don´t forget to comment, like, subscribe, PM, sing, dance and have fun :P

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
[agelimit]ages 13 and over (or if you're just mature enough to handle this)
[/agelimit]

I laughed so hard, I couldn't stop for like five minutes. Then I watched it again and laughed even more. XD

The Void

hiiiii
Years
Pokemon in Real Life 2 is out XDDD
It's not as funny as the first but it's still freaking hilarious as ever!!!

And I also made a random video of Dialga and Palkia being in FireRed yesterday...

And my most viewed videos so far!

Last edited:

Guest123_x1

News updates from Flint/Saginaw's then-NBC affiliate WNEM-TV 5 (now a CBS affiliate), featuring Mel Serow, from March 15, 1987. The first frames of it show the very end of a commercial for Ron Slivka Buick in Grand Blanc and the video also includes a bumper for NBC Sunday Night At The Movies:
Spoiler:

Commercial for Kessel Food Markets, featuring founder Al Kessel, taped off of then-CBS affiliate (now a NBC affiliate, having swapped that affiliation with WNEM-TV in January 1995) WEYI-TV 25, (EDIT: January 17, 1993.)
Spoiler:

News brief from Flint's ABC affiliate WJRT-TV 12, featuring Sam Merrill (now at WNEM-TV 5), along with a promo for Phil Donahue's then-talk show (a show that I also remember from years ago), March 16, 1987:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
The Presidents of the United States of America did a pokemon song

Loooool. I think this is pretty awesome - should be the new Pokemon opening theme XD.

Years
Well, that song has been on the US version of Pokemon.com in the feature videos on their "Watch TV Episodes" page since it was released. ;) it also has about 202,000 more view on their own website than on YouTube

http://www.pokemon.com/us/tv-episodes/watch/

I found it lyrically forced at points, like they were trying to squeeze in too many syllables at certain points of the song, which kinda bugged me.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Posts with the sole intention of showcasing YouTube videos go in Life, the Universe and Everything.

Moving on up

Guest123_x1

Someone thought up of a (fictional) game show based on Pokémon battles supposedly produced by Merv Griffin Entertainment (founded by legendary entertainer and game show creator Merv Griffin {1925-2007}, the production company behind "Merv Griffin's Crosswords"), along with The Pokémon Company, distributed in syndication by King World.
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back