• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] The Legend of Zelda: The Imprisoning War [IC] (M)

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Created by Dusk

200px-OoT_Navi.png

Navi the Fairy

"The gifted ones should be prepared, yes?" The rough, deepened male voice rung out from the throne. "How many have answered to the call?"

"They are prepared to come, yes. At least, a handful of them are..." The young woman's tone was one of mixed anxiety and relief. "We'll keep trying on the others, but we are unable to teleport anyone here unless they will it as well. At the moment, our roster stands at six."

"Right..." The king stroked his white beard, his face chiseled, scarred, and serious. "Your work is almost done, maidens. Once they are all here, you may call it a night." He turned to one maiden in particular. "Zelda, are you sure this plan is going to work?"

"No, father..." She replied, looking for a moment to the other maidens. "But we're out of options. And if this is our last chance, we must take it... For Hyrule."

"Yes... you've grown up to be a very wise young woman, and I'm proud of you." The king looked to the triforce-patterned area the maidens surrounded in the center of his throne room. "Where is the ancient fairy, Navi?"

"Right here, your highness." The small blue sprite hovered up in front of the king.

"When the visitors arrive, you are to be their guide. Remember, if they cannot work together, Hyrule is done for." King Hyrule reclined in his seat, his rather gloomy and serious gaze almost contagious as some of the guards and Navi herself seemed to match it. "Help them gather the medallions. If they fail... Everything we know and love will be gone."

"Of course... I cannot depart this world until my very reason for creation is completed." Navi fluttered closer to the maidens, watching where she knew the group would soon appear.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Inventory
Spoiler:

Eliza - "Toph" - The Silent Healer

Eliza arrived at the penultimate path leading towards the grand castle that with-held dire importance for it to have called such a feeble lass in it's presence. As the young girl gradually stepped forth into the open space that was not much like the remedy shop being tucked away in the allies, she spied the entrance to the castle, an iron gate guarded by a guard stood post to push away any unwanted guests. The girl steps forwards, biting her sleeve. What if they mistook her for someone else, and then threw her into jail. For whatever reason being, anything could happen in a short space of time.

"H-hello, sir... I was called to the, er castle..." she speaks stuttering with her high pitched voice.

"Name?" The guard asks simply, his stance still strong, unwilling to let his guard down.

"Eliza sir," she replies. The guard makes a simple hand gesture and soon the gate begins to open, the grating sound like some tiresome boar. The gates shut with a crash behind me, leaving me to make my own way in this new world. The yard in front of the castle is very spacious, and guards are situated everywhere, watching Eliza's every move and step. Nervously she walked trying to avert the piercing eyes of the guards. Soon she arrived at the castle gates, and with a crash the drawbridge was lowered, and into the castle she went...

The castle was simply marvelous, such creativity and expert architecture was used in making this place simply marvelous. The doors shut too swinging at such a pace it makes the frail girl jump with anticipation. Up ahead she noticed a peculiar sight, several women were surrounding a small platform which was imprinted with the tri-force symbol, and further down was the King of Castletown, plus the gorgeous Princess Zelda. Shocked she immediately bowed before the two. Why was she called? And was she the only one?

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
In all of her days, she hadn't imagined that she'd see the sight that lay before her eyes. Used to a life of tree dwellings and kids, she would never have imagined a sight like this outside of her books. She pulls down her hood to get a better look. Surrounding her on all sides are pillars, stretched up to the ceiling above. The floor below her was blue, with an etching of a triangle, with four smaller ones inside. Three gold, one blue. The symbol of the triforce.

On all side are various maidens, though her eyes didn't stay on them for too long. Instead, she glimpsed at a young Hylian girl. 'Hmph. Looks like a scared rabbit.' She thought to herself, but her thoughts didn't stick too long. She turned back and saw both the ruler of the kingdom and his daughter. She blinks. 'So, these are the royalty?' She blinks once or twice as if to take it in. 'Wouldn't have expected that...'

While she had a feeling that the rulers were of Hylian descent, she was still somewhat surprised to see them. Her heart fluttered as she looked around more. This, this new experience, something other than the forest that restricted her her entire life!

She wished to express her feelings more, but reigned them in. 'I don't need to make myself look like a fool. No matter how incompetent those around me might be, it doesn't mean I should let myself go.' With a snort, she soundlessly walks off of the platform, down the short, white stairs, and pivots to look back.

"My name is Ashley, from the Kokiri Forest." She curtsies as well as she can, given her state of dress. She stands back up as tall as she can, trying to look composed, even if she'd rather be exploring this new place. Her eyes, however, do decide to wander, taking in the podium, the craftsmanship of the walls, floors, ceiling, windows... it really was like a castle from a fairy tale.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Inventory
Spoiler:

Eliza - "Toph" - The Silent Healer

Eliza rose as she spied a very young girl bravely curtsying after stating her name and race in front of the royal rulers, then walking off as if nothing happened. She flinched a little as she saw Princess Zelda looking concerned at the poor girl, understanding what a mess she must be in. She tried to gather her inside emotions yet comes out with nothing but a mutter. Again she reforms herself trying to stand tall yet looking down at the same time. Once again she tries to speak but the recurring though of saying something wrong reflects in her brain. Finally, after trying to mutter words for the past minutes she speaks quietly, "m-my name is E-Eliza y-y-your highness." No what if 'your higness isn't what he liked to be called, or he didn't like her muttering.

"I'm a hy-hylian from Castletown." After she had spoke she sighed with relief, looking down once more ut staying stationary as the other female wondered around aimlessly admiring the decorations. She didn't want to move, and found it quite rude that this Kokiri girl would simply walk around without permission, and without the King or Princess saying a word.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years

Devon "Long Shanks" Kelmore - The Disillusioned Aristocrat

A chunk of woodland only a short distance outside of Castle Town that has been a good source of water and game for what may as well be Hyrule's last bastion, has also been home to a young man for a while now. That young man is...running for his life and getting the stuffing kicked out of him.

What a fool I am...I could have just worked at one of the cheap taverns and I would never have seen a single relative. But no! I had to become a real man in the woods! It should have been obvious that more and more monsters would slip past the Knights perimeter. Long Shanks jumped over a root that almost seemed to pop up right in front of him and kept running. One of the moblins tripped over the root but his compatriots merely used him as a stepping stone and continued their pursuit. If regular moblins were even the least bit more intelligent and graceful he'd easily have already lost his life, but even with these factors in his favor he had his fair share of bruises and cuts. I'm almost to the edge of the woods, if I can just get in the open outrunning them will be easy with their short little legs. He could see the bright sunlight filtering through the foliage, freedom was just seconds away. Just as Long Shanks was about to break into open air the empty space in front of him filled with an almost solid wall of black, grizzled thorny branches. He only made it forward a few inchest before the branch wall sprang taut and pushed him back.

Long Shanks turned and felt the single iota of hope drain from his limbs at the sight of the moblins closing in on him, he didn't have enough space to make another desperate escape before they'd be upon him. And to think...I was always so confident that I'd stare death in the face and smile when it found me, I suppose I'm just a lowly coward after all, yet another person in my family to prove blood means nothing. He ducked underneath the sweep of a club and rolled to thrust at it's wielder, but his arm was harmlessly knocked away by one of it's many allies. Next he sidestepped to avoid an overhead swing with a grizzly looking sword, but all he did was step into another blunt object. He knelt down and reflexively held his ribs, but he had no time to dwell on his pain, yet another weapon was swung at him. This one was a horizontal slash like the first, but aimed slightly more downward and a lot more skillfully. He had no time for a real dodge so he used one of the most dangerous moves a duelist can for both himself and his opponent, he launched himself full speed at the oncoming weapon and only barely moved under it to tackle his opponent. The whole struggle was pointless, despite his seemingly clever maneuvers yet another moblin simply kicked him off the other so he was flat on his back. He managed to at least keep his eyes open, during his moment of bravery the last thing Devon Kelmore saw was a large jagged sword blade descending on his head.

The endless whiteness around him was blinding even though it contained no light, and was stifling in it's emptiness. When it began to recede what he saw was not whatever the underworld might look like that was for sure...in fact it looked like part of Hyrule Castle. To anyone but the Maidens who perpetrated the summoning and perhaps Navi it would appear as if a flash of light materialized out of thin air and left a tall battered man in a jerkin with a sword standing near them. As soon as the shock that kept him still wore off Devon's knees gave out and he collapsed to the floor, breathing harder than he had at any point his entire life. After a minute he found enough composure to stand back up and take in his surroundings. As soon as he realized where he was he looked for the grizzled face and bowed deeply and regally before his king. "Your majesty, it is a great honor to stand before you, I can quite honestly say this is the last place I expected to be." Social order normally dictated he stay bowed until the King gave him permission to do otherwise but there was something else at the forefront of his mind just then. He looked to the maidens, hoping the princess wouldn't recognize him since he still felt like a disgrace, and knelt before them.

"Wondrous maidens." He said. "I am deeply indebted to you for what I can only assume was your work in saving me, whatever it is you called me here for rest assured I will pursue it with dedication in thanks." After that he finally noticed there were two other women around him, he bowed to each one individually. "Greetings ladies." After that he stood at attention, waiting for the grizzled Monarch or one of the maidens to address him, only picking up Hrimnir because leaving it on the ground would be insulting to it and his king.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017

Aquamarine

Aquamarine took a deep breath as she stood nervously in front of the castle. It was a mistake to come here, they couldn't possibly want my help she thought wringing her hands in front of her as she paced back and forth. Everyone else will see me just like the rest of my kind. she sighed stopping her pacing as she looked up at the castle. Taking another deep breath she walked forward and gave her name to the guard who ushered her inside. Looking around she saw a man who looked to be the King of the castle. Near him were several young Women. Probably the maidens that sent the message she thought noticing two Hylians one male, one female. As well as a Kokiri another female.

Aquamarine took a deep breath and approached with silent steps able to hear the introductions. The Kokiri was named Ashley, the female Hylian Eliza, the male didn't state his name. "My name is Aquamarine your highness" She stepped forward and curtsied. "I am from the Zora community in Lake Hylia"​

Mystify

confused
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 10, 2020
Luka & Faith

From the branch of a thick oak tree, Luka contemplated the gate of the castle, his pensiveness apparent in his face. He felt intimidated by this whole ordeal, and almost wished he had never agreed to it. He was weak, he knew that. The beautiful, elegant gate itself looked like it could break Luka's bones with one swing. Open the gate, hear a crack. What was that? Oh, it was just Luka standing too close to the gate again. Didn't see him there. Why was he called out to do this? Should he even go in or should he turn back? Faith floated gracefully by his head, her wings flapping in a calm rhythm as her body gave off its usual soft red glow. Luka kept his gaze on the gate, though his mind had now wandered elsewhere.

Luka sprinted as fast as he could, breathing heavily and letting out occasional terrified wails. The pack of Wolfos running behind him was getting closer and closer, he knew this by the way their ravenous snarls became more blaring as time went by. Luka slid under a fallen tree and quickly stood up again, continuing to run. Faith sped by him, dodging branches and bushes. More snarling. The darkness of the woods was too much. This was the blackest and coldest night Luka had ever experienced, and it just had to be during the time he needed to get somewhere. And to top it all off, the heavy rain would not let up. Luka's normally clean look was completely wiped out and replaced with mud, scratches, and blood from scraped knees. His fluffy, light brown hair was now a dark chestnut color, drenched in rainwater and clinging to his head. As a forest dweller, he was conditioned to be able to see decently well in thick trees. Luckily for him, even this darkness wasn't impossible to see in. He ran forward and latched onto the cliff side, making sure the hold he had on it was secure before he lifted off his feet. Luka climbed a short distance before he felt something grab his leg and force him down.

"We're already here, so the best thing would be to go inside. Wouldn't you agree, Luka?" Faith asked. "We came a long way and it would be a waste to turn back now." Luka's expression hardened but he knew she was right. "Yes, I know." Faith floated down near the ground and looked up. "Get down from there, now." Luka dangled by the branch and dropped himself lightly on his feet. Quietly and steadily he approached the guards. "Who are you?" they asked. "My name is Luka," he started, looking past the gates and observing the door to the castle. As if just realizing what was going on, he looked back at the guards and continued. "Uh- I was called here." He nodded as if to reinforce what he said.

The guards opened the gate and allowed him inside. He felt a slight chill up his spine just looking at their sheer size. It was hard being so short, and a child, no less. Everything bigger than him, except the Great Deku Tree, scared him senseless. Anything was capable of destroying him if it wanted to, and he couldn't do a thing about it. Not even Faith could help him then. She was basically the source of wisdom and not much power. When Luka made it inside, he saw Princess Zelda, some other maidens he didn't recognize, the king, and presumably other people who had been called forth. There was a female Kokiri that he remembered seeing sometimes. He believed her name was Ashley. There were also two Hylians, one male and one female. A Zora, as well. Luka redirected his gaze to the Triforce pattern in the middle of the room. Confidently, he looked at the others again and announced, "Hey, my name is Luka and this is Faith." Faith floated forward and bowed. "Hello!"

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

200px-OoT_Navi.png

Navi the Fairy

"My lord, there seems to be a problem," the red maiden spoke.

"What?" Navi fluttered closer. "What's the problem?"

"One of the requested members of this party no longer wishes to join us. Our line-up now is all we have for the time being."

"Not to say we won't be able to find anyone later," the green maiden chimed in.

"A party of five? It will have to do..." The king stood from his throne, gesturing for everyone to follow as he walked through a large open doorway. "Come, come, I'm not going to just send you all right in... You're here now, so there's no turning back... But don't think you'll be heading out like this." The king sat at a large chair at the nearest end of a long table, covered in all sorts of delicacies of food and drink. "Don't be shy, come, feast! There's more than enough for all of you. Might as well enjoy yourselves before your quest!" The aging man let out a hearty laugh, and the maidens, Zelda included, sat in a line closest to the king at the table.

Navi hovered near Zelda, watching quietly as the newcomers would come to the table to eat. "Best to eat as much as you can now. Food and drink won't be easy to come by once we head out... But we'll talk about the quest tomorrow." There was a chirp in Navi's tone, and a watchful eye could notice the small fairy's smile. "We have a busy day tomorrow, so once you're all done eating I can show you to the guest room so you all can settle in and sleep."

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
The King let out such a hearty chuckle, the room'stensions seemed to relax slightly. There were five people present, and a tableto feast on waiting, yet the maidens remained in their place mysteriously, likesome intimidating foe waiting for your guard to drop. A strange simile to usefor such a frail girl with fighting at the very back of her mind. With that shepicked herself up and slowly walked towards the food lay out for them, payingheed to Navi's words. Obviously still un-aware she was to be setting out, shenoticed Navi spoke of there being a lack of food. There's always a lack of foodshe thought, such a peculiar and rather obvious thought for the monstrousplains of Hyrule bring everything but food to the table. A warm belly is theleast of her worries, for now she focused on admiring the delicious meals onoffer.

Delicious dishes filled the table, oh how long she hadwished to banquet on the same table as princess Zelda, but for what reasonwould they want her. It all seemed to convenient that they would invite 5random strangers to the castle during these times and offer them all the foodin Castletown, what good could come of it? What could Toph have to offer tosuch royal people. She tried to forget reasons, for the food just seemed toogood to turn down, and it was the Kings orders technically. If someone invitesyou for a meal, it's always generally rude to turn it down. Some think that it'sgreedy to accept, but that's just being self-cautious. Eliza sits downcomfortably as far away as royalty gets, making sure to look over the meals ratherthan be jealous of Zelda's immense beauty. She looks over at what's in front ofher – a few greens, a plate of some meat she has never seen before, a platterof cake slices. All looked so delicious; she had to try them all, withouttaking it all for herself of course. With a dim smile she picks up a small,extremely small portion, of meat and veg, politely aligning her fork and knifewith considerably mannerism in exchange for a slight look of jealousy in herattitude. Some people are not born for manners, and she knew that fairly well,and if only she could shake hands with Zelda, it would be like a dream cometrue, yet she would never want to shake hands with some rude man or woman, ohno, that person would surely have to be one of a kind, a special person thatZelda views as a polite and wonderful person.

She realised she was drooling slightly in her slightdaydream and quickly wiped it off, going completely red in the face with embarrassmentas she didn't dare look any other way but forward frightened of any faces whomight be watching. She was flustered, yet she took a quick peep around to relaxat the sight of everyone eating there meals in unison, and the Princessgiggling to some old joke someone may have told her. What a relief. She nibbleon her meat slowly, avoiding all eye contact with whoever may be sitting besideher, she didn't want to look in-case it was that Kokiri girl from before thatwas giving her looks. She sighed a little, a little confused about her currentsituation. What would happen next?

I'll neaten things up when I return home

Mystify

confused
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 10, 2020
Luka & Faith
The red maiden, flustered, reflected on a problem that had now arisen even before the journey was to begin. A small blue fairy that Luka hadn't noticed before asked what that problem was. Apparently this small group of five was supposed to be a slightly larger group of six, and Luka knew that even one person could make a huge difference. Back in Kokiri forest, things would get thrown out of order whenever some Kokiri failed to show up when it was time to round up food or find herbs to try and stabilize the Deku Tree's condition. One Kokiri missing meant another hour spent in the dangerous, cancerous outer woods.

Luka's bright green eyes shifted to look at the king as he replied with hesitant acceptance of the circumstance. Luka could see it in the man's face that although he wasn't making a big deal of this, he seemed like he was trying very hard to hide really strong feelings of... what could it be? Sorrow? Anger? Did he feel like they were now more likely to fail? The king stood up and led everyone to a large open doorway. He walked in and sat at the closest end of a long table and invited the group to feast, then laughed warmly. The blue fairy recommended eating as much as possible right now as food and drink would be scarce during the journey. Hunger was not a fun thing and Luka was not planning on having to suffer from it any time soon.

He sat next to the Hylian woman with the shoulder length blonde hair and looked at the different foods, taking a moment to think of what to get first. Luka then began serving himself carrots, potatoes, cucumbers, mushrooms, and at least a small piece of everything else he saw on the table before him. The long royal table was colorful with the huge variety of food, it was almost like staring at a rainbow in the Hyrulian skies during times of peace. It wasn't often that Luka thought back to those happy times, as his mind was clouded by the negativity constantly around him, watching, waiting. It was funny to think a royal banquet like this one would steer his mind into a calmer place.

Luka glanced at the woman next to him and noticed that she was zoning out and drooling. Perhaps she was so lost in the thought of eating these heaping amounts of food that she just didn't know what to do. Suddenly it seemed as if she came to realize what she was doing and her face flushed a bright red. Luka quickly looked down at his plate and began eating, pretending he hadn't been watching. No need to make her feel worse. Faith fluttered closer to Luka's plate and waited. "Go ahead," he whispered to her and she began eating from his plate. He hated that Faith always wanted his permission before eating from the food he had in his possession. He wasn't her master, and he didn't own her. Regardless, he smiled softly at her and reached over for a handful of blueberries, then set them on his plate. Faith was crazy about those.

Zeta Sukuna

Years
The voice of the monarch caught Ashley's attention. The power in his voice, his laugh, his stance... he almost reminded her of the Great Deku Tree in his presence. She gulped, maybe he was worthy of his throne. She looked at the others, noting that they even relaxed, no matter how slightly.

At the mention of food, she looked to the table. While she didn't eat much, her mind decided to make this an exception to the rule. The food on the table looked and smelled amazing, far better than the fruits she used to eat back home. Then her eyes looked at the others.

The hylian girl, the scared rabbit girl. She still wonders why someone like her even bothers to show up, but who is she to question the decision of this man before her. Her gaze then switches to a young hylian man, a man who looked banged up and almost ashamed to be here. She glances at him for a moment, as if wondering why the hell he'd be ashamed of being near someone like that.

Next is a fellow kokiri... she thinks. He doesn't look that familiar to her. Maybe one who didn't go out much, either? She smirks and lets her gaze wander to the last. Ashley looked upon the last guest and blinked. She read about Zora in her books, and this was definitely one of them... but she never expected how... odd they looked in person.

"H-hey... Ashley..." A tiny voice squeaked in her ear. With a frown, the false aged kokiri looked to the side. Fluttering out of her robes is a light green ball of mana with two large fairy wings extending behind it. "W-we should join... them..." The fairy hides back halfway in her cloak, as if to avoid the stares of the other people.

"Hmph. Fine." She slowly walked over and took her seat as far away from everyone else as possible. The green ball of light moved from the cloak to slightly underneath the table, peeking up every once in a while. "Just relax... they won't hurt you, Belle." The green ball of light shudders, and the kokiri rolled her eyes before giving her a light pat.

She didn't pay attention to the others, not particularly caring about their conversations at the moment. She does have some good looking food in front of her, after all. That takes priority. Seeing foods both described in her books as well as those she's had no experience with, she begins taking things within her reach. Every once in a while, passing some down to the green orb underneath the table.

If there's one thing Ashley was happy about tonight, it's that she's gotten to try all of this wonderful new food. Even if she didn't exactly have a high opinion of the others thus far.

Sephear

Years

Devon "Long Shanks" Kelmore - The Disillusioned Aristocrat
Prologue: The day of preparation's feast

Long Shanks felt rather silly being in the presence of royalty in such a state, but it was obvious that if the maidens had summoned him nobody would be judging him for it. Luckily the King didn't bother answering his greeting and instead bid those gathered to follow him, then he lead them into the Castle's grand dining hall. Devon vaguely remembered eating in this hall once before, his family had been so stiff and formal and they made sure he was the same, this time the atmosphere was completely different. The King's declaration that they should all feast was so hearty and welcoming that Devon felt a shameless smile spread across his face, if they would be given food and rest before they were sent out there was no reason to stay so serious. "Ah, full bellies for the last time for quite a while is it? Then we better get as much out of it as possible."

It was only when they sat down that he noticed two more people had shown up, one was a small child with a light floating around him like the first one, except he was a boy. The other was a Zora, there was no doubt at all in his mind. He had heard of them before and seen them in a book or two but this was the first time he had been around one, she was beautiful in the same way animals were with her sleek skin and strange proportions. Everybody stood out in their own way, the only other Hylian who had been asked to show up was...drooling at the princess? The boy looked pretty scared when he had first shown up but now he was rightfully focused on the food and his fairy joined in. The young girl seemed to be sizing up everyone else in much the same way Devon himself was, but she didn't spend too much time on it before getting to the food herself and her fairy was even more timid than the boy.

Long Shanks' life in the wilderness, however short-lived and easy it had been compared to real frontiersman had taught him to take all this information in at a glance around the dinner table. It was a good thing too, because he couldn't spend more than a few seconds looking at the others before his belly voiced it's opposition to the time he was wasting in analysis when there was food to be eaten in front of him. He took a seat at the table across from the Hylian girl and the Kokiri and "got to feasting" so to speak. First of course was the Lamb and the Ham...strange coincidence that the first two things he grabbed rhymed, of course he needled plenty of vegetables too but he still had some when he went into hiding, what he had been missing and now really craved was meat. It doesn't really make sense how someone could stuff their face so ravenously yet still keep their manners in mind, yet somehow Devon's upbringing had a strong enough hold for him to do it. He ate as fast as a hummingbird but as much as a bear before winter, and the entire time he didn't spill a single chunk or drop, used the proper utensils and gently wiped his mouth off whenever it was stained.

None of the others who had been asked to come seemed all that inclined towards speaking to each other just then, so Devon made conversation at the King or one of the maidens when it felt appropriate. His worries that he would be recognized had been completely forgotten in his determination to enjoy himself as much as possible before the grim task they had surely been summoned for began, and all his stiff formality evaporated instantaneously.

Last edited:

Geras

Roleplayer
Years

200px-OoT_Navi.png

Navi the Fairy

The feast began without anything out of the ordinary and it seemed that everyone was enjoying themselves. However, as the meal went on, some of the Maidens began focusing their attention on those they had summoned. Slight glances here and there, spots where conversation would dwindle abruptly, little things of the sort. Anybody who was decently perceptive would realize they were being observed. Although, it would take a more trained eye to spot the concern hidden beneath their trained smiles.

The king let out another jolly laugh. "It is wonderful to see that the food is to your liking! We've made sure to have a wide variety of dishes in case some didn't suit your tastes. For after your meal, we've prepared some of the best rooms in the castle."

"Yeah, when you're done just tell me and I'll take you to your rooms," Piped the little blue fairy. "Make sure you sleep well because you're gonna need all the energy you can get." For a moment, it seemed she was about to make an additional point, but she relented and kept her silence.

Indeed, Zelda and the other Maidens had selected their prospective heroes meticulously, but the question in everyone's mind was whether or not they would all be able to work together to fulfill their destiny. That was something that was up to them and them alone, but the silence between each of them at the table was not exactly reassuring to the Maidens and the King. They did find some small comfort in the fact that it was still only the beginning. Their true potential was yet to be seen.

Last edited:

Zeta Sukuna

Years
Ashley eats a lot. She's not used to feeling stuffed, after all, she doesn't particularly like anything back home enough to eat this much of, but the food here was exquisite. She looks up after her meal and feels the gazes of the maidens upon them.

'Hnn...' She sighs and sits there, a bit irritated at being watched. In her rush to block it out, she almost missed the King and Navi talking about the sleeping quarters.

Her frown turns into a smile and she stands from her seat, trying to look as graceful as possible. "This food was really good." It's true, so no need to lie, at least. "But I think now's the perfect time to retire." She feels the makeup on her skin. She has to wash it off soon, lest even more bad things happen.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years

200px-OoT_Navi.png

Navi the Fairy

Navi waited until the others had finished eating before saying, "Right this way," and fluttering off to another wing of the castle. While the castle was still an incredibly impressive structure filled with beautiful decor, some spider webs and dust could be seen lining the corners and certain areas of the ceiling. In a time like this, it seemed Hyrule was emptying all the contents of its treasury entirely on the military which left little room to pay the many servants the castle once had. Of course, there were still those who used their own free time to keep the castle from looking abandoned even, believing that the building served as a symbol and such a thing could not be allowed to fall into disrepair. Indeed, the people needed a symbol to hold on to in these grim times. Something to keep their hopes alive and say "Hyrule can win this war!" no matter how truthful the statement actually was.

After a little while, Navi reached a hallway that was lined with ornately carved doors. "These will be your rooms for the night. Pick whichever one you want. There are enough for each of you, but there's no problem if you want to share one. Just remember that you should try and get as much rest as you can, that's very important." The fairy waited until everyone had gone to their separate rooms before making her way back to the king and the maidens. On the way, she asked herself, "Can these people really be the ones who will save Hyrule?"

The sun rose over a solemn kingdom locked in a war that was seemingly hopeless. Except that now there was hope; five individuals that didn't appear special at all. Some of them may even think that about themselves, but the fact was that they were all very special and were not brought there by chance. Navi arrived to wake them and brought them all to the main hall where the king and the maidens stood waiting. "Here they are, rested and ready," she stated.

"I hope they are ready because they have a great task ahead of them," said the king.

This time Princess Zelda was the one to come to the front of the group and speak. She spoke firmly, yet her voice was smooth. "We have chosen the five of you to undertake this quest to end this war and save Hyrule. Each of you have all been called here because the seven of us have sensed a great potential within you, whether you know it or not. We believe that this hidden capacity is the key to succeeding in your quest." She paused for a moment, eyes passing over each of them before continuing. "We need you to gather the six medallions of the sages scattered throughout the land. They will grant us the power necessary to seal away the Sacred Realm and trap the King of Evil's forces forever more."

Zelda allowed this news to sink in. It would definitely be a shock to them considering that they left their lives behind knowing almost nothing as to why. She almost felt as if she was deceiving them. However, their help was necessary if any of them wanted to survive. Castle Town's walls couldn't hold forever. She knew that she needed to set aside her personal feelings and do what was best for the kingdom. "We all believe in you. We believe that you can unlock the hidden potential within and succeed in your mission. We will help you as much as we possibly can, and together we will save Hyrule!"

With Zelda's speech done, the king took his place beside his daughter, very proud of her. "Hyrule is a dangerous place, as I'm sure you all know well enough. The closest medallion lies in the ruins of Kakariko village, but as it lies in far too dangerous a place it would be better to seek out Goron City. There you will get help from the Gorons who fight against the King of Evil's armies as fiercely as our own people. Climbing death mountain is impossible, but fortunately a path directly into the city lies deep within the Lost Woods, a name I'm sure the two Kokiri present are familiar with. The danger of the woods lies less in the monsters within and more in the woods themselves that they inhabit. However, if you follow close to Navi then I'm sure you will be safe."

Now it was Navi's turn to speak. "The maidens will teleport us a certain distance there, but they need to reserve enough energy to summon the other chosen who didn't heed the call the first time. Now's the time to make sure you have everything you need." The maidens began to make a circle, but left an opening for now which Navi passed through. "Come join me in the center of the circle when you're ready and we'll officially be on our way."

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Eliza - Toph

Toph had heard of such a village not long ago, although it was still news to her. She sighed melancholy as she accepted everything she had been told, and didn't fret to deny her fate. Even Though her fate was sealed, she couldn't help constantly shiver and feel a bit overwhelmed, yet Hyrule came before herself. Even though she couldn't fights he felt there was some other potential hidden deep within her that she could unleash on her travels and was excited as to what exactly this potential was but it wasn't enough encouragement exactly to feel joyful about her trip. She sighed again under her breath and tried to control her shivering.

We have nothing on us but the very items we arrived in, in my case nothing. I feel like I'll be such a burden to everyone...

She steps into the pad first, breathing deeply as she lets everyone around her know her own confidence.

"Th-thank you for believing in me," she slurred in direction to the ing, tears swelling in her eyes al if a sudden before she vanished with the others.​

Sephear

Years

Devon "LongShanks" Kelmore - The Disillusioned Aristocrat:
The Journey begins.

"Ahhh...Finally, good food an company, it's been far too long." Devon leaned back in his chair, basking in the warmth of a full belly, until he heard the intoning of a fae voice.

"Right this way." With no hesitation he stood up and followed Navi alongside the others. He had been raised his whole life to believe that above all else he must serve the royal family however he could given the chance, but he also had great respect for Zelda and her Father simply on their own merit. Looking around at the innards of the castle while Nami led them - he assumed - towards where they would be spending the night; he was appalled at how run down everything looked, obviously the King was doing whatever he could to finance the war on his own without taking what little his citizens had left. He was reminded just how pathetic his own family was. I never noticed my own family seeming short on funds, even as things got worse. I bet they're still hoarding whatever valuables they can and attempting to look important. The king should tax the most wealthy families like my own to help pay for the war, but it's partly because he's such a kind soul that he won't...he's better than some of them deserve.

During Devon's inner musings their Fairy guide had led them all to a set of rooms. The thought of a good night's rest was so enticing it never even crossed his mind to invite any of the girls in the group to share his room(trust me in a less serious atmosphere or while less exhausted he would, because he's been in lonely in the wilderness and for the obvious reasons as much as for chivalry), as much as he'd also missed companionship since he left town sleeping in a bed was what mattered to him right then, not whether he could share it or not. He chose the closest room to where he had unconsciously stopped and waltzed in like a man posessed. Upon entrance to his chambers for the night Devon took a few more steps forward and froze. "Sweet Farore, Din, and Nayru. A bed! An actual warm, comfy bed! Forget how barren the rest of the room looked, it still had a plenty plush and inviting bed, and that was plenty for him. No sooner had he removed his boots than he dropped face-first onto beautiful bed and for the first time in weeks had a serene, relaxing night of dreamless sleep, un-plagued by worries of the devolving world.

The moment the sun came up Longshanks' eyes snapped open and his head immediately shot upward to scan the area, it was his body's natural reaction upon awakening now. He breathed a deep sigh of relief and contentment when he remembered he was actually in a safe, comfortable bed and he fell back onto it. Finally get to spend some time in a nice place and I can't even sleep in. Oh well, things are only going to get harder than ever from here, but no task could be more honorable or important. He doubted any of the others were as used to waking early as him so he probably had a little time, but there was something much more important on his mind than a little bit more sleep. I must reek, and after more than a week of having to hide in small concealed places I can't even smell it anymore. This is Hyrule castle, even these guest rooms probably have personal bathing chambers!

It didn't take long to find the adjoined room with it's slick tiles, and since there was no way bathrooms could really help with the war effort it was almost completely intact. He didn't notice any other doorways but he still hoped none of the other rooms shared this one. He needed this however, and even if someone else did show up he wasn't going to get out just to spare them his nudity or himself the embarrassment. He gathered up some wood in the small alcove under the bath and lit the pile with a novice-woodsman's expertise (Doesn't take long to become an expert on starting a fire) and when the water was pleasantly warm, threw in his jerkin and pants before plopping in himself. After a while of relaxing and soaking Devon took the roughest brush he could find and scrubbed the leather of his jerkin as vigorously as he could and, when satisfied it was as clean as it was going to get he finally stepped out, dried himself off and redressed.

Finally feeling free of grime for the first time in and for quite a while, Devon put his hair in a small pony tail to keep it neat until it fully dried and made his way to everyone's gathering spot to listen to Zelda's inspiring speech and explanation. His face became a bit more grim during the King's briefing and when Navi told them how they would be teleported he was surprised to see the blond girl step on the pad even before he did, she sounded like she wasn't very confident. He steeled himself and made one last bow to the King and the Princess. "My Liege and Lady, I have always been and always will be you're loyal subject. Whatever I or anyone else here may seem like I trust yours and the maidens' judgement, we will gather the Sage Medallions and return, whatever it takes. And..." At this his voice faltered for practically the first time in his life. "Thank you for giving me a chance to rise above... well where and whom I came from." He stepped onto the pad waited for the light to take him to their first destination.

Mystify

confused
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 10, 2020
Luka & Faith

Luka's eyes slowly fluttered open, then narrowed upon the realization that his full night of relaxing sleep was over and done with. He was now to join the others in what was likely going to be a very long journey, and he wasn't sure he was ready. He pulled the bed sheet over his head and rubbed his face against his pillow as if trying to bury himself within it until he was no longer a small shape in the bed. "Come on Luka, it's time to go!" Faith said, bouncing on Luka's hip. "No," he replied. Faith stopped bouncing and stared at his form. "We came all this way for a reason. Don't let it go to waste," she said in a grim tone. "This pillow smells like lavender," Luka pointed out. Faith stayed silent. The young boy already knew not to continue being stubborn when Faith stopped talking to him, so he removed the sheet and sat up. He looked at Faith and pouted, waiting for her approval. "There you go," she told him before floating to the doorway. Luka got up and changed into his day clothes, then followed her out into the hall. He noticed that everyone else was already there, standing around with the maidens, Zelda, and the king.

The Kokiri child stood next to the others and listened as Zelda, the king, and Navi took turns speaking to them. Luka was filled with dread upon hearing that they would need to go through the Lost Woods. Going through there once was already a big thing for him, but now he would have to retrace the steps he took to get here to return to the woods, then get to Goron City. It sounded like a tedious set of tasks, but then it was foolish to expect anything else. So this group of five was to collect six medallions in order to restore peace to Hyrule. For a very long time there would be no more soft beds, and food wouldn't be guaranteed either. In Goron City, the most "food" Luka could expect to be offered were rocks. Luka wasn't a fan of rocks. Not enough flavor. Two of the others in his group stepped into the circle that was to teleport as close to their destination as possible. He knew there was no reason to hold back now, so he followed suit.

Zeta Sukuna

Years
The morning was loud. She was used to loud mornings, after all, being a member of a race of children kind of desensitized you to that. She looks to the mirror and sees her fairy floating in front of it. "Good morning, Belle." The green orb jumped and looked back.

"A-ah, good morning!" The fairy dips low before flying towards her. "A-do you feel okay?" She begins to fly around her, as if checking to see if something happened.

"I'm fine, I'm fine." Ashley waves her hand nonchalantly. She stretches and gets to her feet. 'Man, I don't think I've had sleep that good since... ever.' She looks back to the bed before heading towards a large window.

Looking outside, she sees the town below the castle. Hyrule Castle Town, a beautiful city even when it is constantly under siege, and even Ashley couldn't deny that. "... So this is where the Hylians live... I wonder what kind of people are in there. The things they do, the stuff they make..." She mumbles and starts putting on her makeup for the day.

About 40 minutes later, she was summoned to the hall. Annoyed, having been unable to finish, she does make it to the meeting area. She was one of the last people there. 'Muhhhh...' She rolls her eyes and takes her place with the others.

She listened to the speech. Upon hearing the mention of their questing, she blinks. 'I can't say I'm surprised... I mean... not many reasons to summon a bunch of losers and myself, but...' She smirks to herself. 'I can finally get out and learn more. Learn more first hand. Heh.' She looks back at the others.

Zelda's speech eventually died down, and the destination... not the best one. 'Back to the woods, eh? Feh... this better be worth it.' She walks into the light.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years

200px-OoT_Navi.png

Navi the Fairy

Once everyone was in the circle, the medallion-seekers slowly became enveloped in light radiating from the circle itself. The light grew so bright that it was impossible to see past it, although it wouldn't have been smart for someone to keep their eyes open in the first place with that intensity. All that could be heard was a fading "Good luck!" from Princess Zelda before the light faded with it. However, once they could see again they were no longer behind the castle walls, rather they stood in what was once the rolling greens of Hyrule Field. The dark energy that seeped from the corrupted Sacred Realm, causing the plants of Hyrule to wither. Indeed, the grass underfoot had become brown in death, as had the few remaining leaves on the trees farther ahead. The scene served as a reminder of how the world was just barely surviving, if that.

Fortunately, their destination was in the opposite direction from the gate to the King of Darkness' realm meaning that there weren't as many of his soldiers filling the area. This was one of the things that helped keep the Kokiri children safe, along with guidance from the Great Deku Tree, a relatively young being of little over a century old. However, despite being younger than even some Kokiri, all of them are as reverent to him as they were to his predecessor. However, as the forest rots this new tree grows sick as well and needs the Kokiri's constant help to stay alive. If the King of Darkness is not stopped in time, the tree will die, and the Kokiri themselves will eventually follow suit.

Because of the Deku Tree's weakened state, monsters are slowly accumulating in the forest, but so far they've stayed out of the Kokiri's village. "There's the opening to Kokiri Forest," announced Navi, floating in the direction of a narrow opening between rocks with trees inside. We need to pass through the Kokiri's village to get to where we need to be in the Lost Woods."

The blue fairy led the group into the opening, where there were dying trees lined the edges, and guided them into the forest. Few knew what lied in these woods anymore, but fortunately the cursed Lost Woods were deeper in the forest. "Keep your eyes peeled, we don't want to be ambushed by monsters."

Last edited:
Back