• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Dudes

Triston1zn

GYM LEADER
Years
Triston here checking in for the very first time.
I'm interested in learning more about rom hacking and especially scripting.
My main goal is to create my own pokemon game hack.

looking forward to getting to know all of you.

cheers.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Hi there! Nice to know you as well. So you are interested in ROM hacks... So I guess you already know which forum to go, so I guess I won't direct you there...

You can go to the The Official PokeComminty Adoption Center if you are looking for a... lets say a mentor for ROM hacking. You can also hang out at the New Users Hangout to get to know more new members!

Don't worry, PC's a nice place. The Mods are friendly too, if you have any questions, you can always PM/VM them or me.

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
Hello Superman, nice to meet ya :p

So it is your first time in PokéCommunity? So welcome in PC!
If you're lost about the threads, and if you want help, you can go to the Adoption Center. It allows new members to apply for a mentor to tour them around certain parts of the forum :3

I was interested in the ROM-Hacking, but I confess that I never had the patience. Especially alone. I always liked the fact created. Created things like stories, etc through my hands ... It's my passion :3
Here is two interesting chapters to help you to ROM-Hack. There are pretty interesting because they're made by talented ROM-Hackers. You can aslo make friends here to get some help about that. It is exciting! Try! ^-^

I hope that you will enjoy your stay here and make many friends.
If you want any help about the threads, contact Cirno. She is a pretty nice moderator (Like every moderators in PC xD)
If you wanna chat, feel free to contact me :3

See you~

:7:

Last edited:

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Hello there Triston1zn!

Hi, I'm tajaros and I'm a fellow Rom Hacker as well.

If you want to learn things about hacking go to the Emulation Section almost everything is there, tutorials, awesome hacks, team help threads, question threads, and especially friendly members. They are very friendly so don't be shy to ask questions... :D And I have a scripting tutorial so don't forget to read that... :D

Also you can join some Clubs as well...

And if you want to chat feel free to VM me. And if you have anymore questions you can ask our dear staff members about it.

Anyways, welcome and have a nice stay here on Pokecommunity! :D

~tajaros~

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
I also had a goal to create a hack...... Hiya & welcome to PC. We've got an invasion of ROM hackers today, haha! I'm MidnightShine, a rookie hacker that has never accomplished anything in the world of hacking, lol. You may call me Mid if you like~

Like Snor(es)lax there said. the Adoption Center is worth a visit! You could get yourself a mentor that could assists you while you're learning to hack! The Emulation board is where all things ROM hackign are created/displayed, give it a go!

As I'm super-tired after a whole day of 'PC-ing', I can't last any longer. All I can say is the best of luck to you & feel free to VM me anytime if u wanna chat, 'k?

~Mid~

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Hey there! Well if you're interested in making your own hack, you're certainly in the right place! If you head on over to ROM Hacking in Emulation you'll find plenty of resources and inspiration that you need there.

Like many others you want to go down the ROM Hacking route, and that's a big challenge but keep doing your tutorials and trying new things and you'll get good in no time. If you ever need a break from hacking there are plenty of. Other great sections here on PC. I hope you enjoy it, and of course, you are very welcome to PokéCommunity!

Years
  • Age 24
  • =/
  • Seen Feb 12, 2013
Hiya Triston! ROM Hacker too, huh?
Welcome to this wonderful forum!
Enjoy your stay and feel free to VM me!
My name's George btw. :3 I spend my time at Other Trivia, you can enjoy there too!

See you! ~

Triston1zn

GYM LEADER
Years
WOW!!...You guys and gals are THE friendliest and most welcoming people I have EVER chatted to in my internet life! lol

I know I'm going to be at home here :-)

Can't wait to get to know all of you!

So, to SNOR(ES)LAX, GALORIA, TAJAROS, MIDNIGHTSHINE, ABNEGATION and GEROKUNS, I say thank you verrry much, and I think I will be visiting the Adoption center and going through your tutorials on hacking.

Also I will be checking out the progressing and completed hacks for motivation, ESPECIALLY your stories GaLoria!!...

cheers guys and gals.....time to get down to it! lol

Years
I really like the way your name is spelled. Looks pretty nice in my eyes. :3 Welcome to the forum, Triston!

ROM hacking is definitely one of the most popular things here, so you'll run across a lot of hacking-related tools here, from tutorials to mods and other neat resources. It shouldn't be long before you're on your way to making your game given how many things PC offers its hackers, so good luck with it. :D I love to play hacks but have no talent in making them, haha. In fact, I'm actually playing a Crystal hack right now and ignoring my homework (shame).

You seem like a nice person who will fit nicely in here, so I'm really glad to hear you seem to be enjoying it so far. We are all indeed quite friendly here, so never be worried to contact someone for help if you're feeling lost (myself included). And I definitely recommend the Adoption Center if you'd like a mentor to help you out with navigating the site, so do drop by sometime!

Have fun and I'll hopefully be seeing you around. <3

Triston1zn

GYM LEADER
Years
I really like the way your name is spelled. Looks pretty nice in my eyes. :3 Welcome to the forum, Triston!

ROM hacking is definitely one of the most popular things here, so you'll run across a lot of hacking-related tools here, from tutorials to mods and other neat resources. It shouldn't be long before you're on your way to making your game given how many things PC offers its hackers, so good luck with it. :D I love to play hacks but have no talent in making them, haha. In fact, I'm actually playing a Crystal hack right now and ignoring my homework (shame).

You seem like a nice person who will fit nicely in here, so I'm really glad to hear you seem to be enjoying it so far. We are all indeed quite friendly here, so never be worried to contact someone for help if you're feeling lost (myself included). And I definitely recommend the Adoption Center if you'd like a mentor to help you out with navigating the site, so do drop by sometime!

Have fun and I'll hopefully be seeing you around. <3

:-) Thanks MiSS C, although I think credit goes to my mum for my name LOL.
I will be checking out the emulation section so thanks for that :-)
and don't worry too much about ignoring homework for CRYSTAL....it shows you have your POKEpriorites in order haha.

I'm a student myself, and by all rights should be cramming for my final in two days so I can relate!

Cheers MISS C, You will be seeing alot more of me :-)

Bone

The waifu of Lon'qu
Years
I myself don't have the skills or patience for rom hacking, but I wish you luck in your endevours!

Back