• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NIGHT: Master Thieves - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
The thread for all OOC chat involving NIGHT: Master Thieves. We'll be discussing plot, character building and all sorts of things here so subscribe and check frequently!

Kogenta

Lost Realist
Years
I was not sure where to post this or if I should, but . . . I think I am done with my character profile. ^-^;; Hopefully it does not have too many glaring errors.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
so i'm deciding that the 6th position will go to Kogenta... the thieves of NIGHT shall be...

Kansas
Loki
Phanima
Thesis
The Shadow Umbreon
Kogenta

I'll try to start the RP this afternoon or later tonight

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
This is like Ocean's Eleven. *w* I always did like heist movies. Actually, I love them. <3

Just to confirm, we've all met each other before, right?

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
ya... everyone should be at least vague acquaintances or know OF eachother, they don't have to necessarily have met in person

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Dear fellow thieves,

Everyone who hasn't posted yet should sit their butts down and write first post, because I'm sick of waiting for you all to show up. :3

Not yours,

Connis Timoteo.

LAWL. Couldn't resist.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
Tyler agrees~ those who have yet to post by this week's end will be given the privilege of receiving a beautifully choreographed Tyler-chop. <3

*pushes Tyler off keyboard*

I'll go with the "friend of a friend of an acquaintance" forte, seems like more fun for my character to meet a brand new band of outlaws. C:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Gah, sorry it's taking me so long to post. I'm kind of drained of creative energy right now due to a combination of work and the fact that my laptop got a virus. I'm using a different computer right now, and my internet access shouldn't be too impaired, but...

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
jusssssssst an FYI, i did just post but it still says Thesis was the last... so go check it out kay? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back