• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
Years
Hmmm... When you look at some of the English KH VA's previous roles, there are one or two who have previously worked with Disney (off the top of my head I can count three: Jesse McCartney, Quinton Flynn and the guy who voices Demyx, Ryan O'Donohue, voiced Kovu in The Lion King II). Oh, Hayden Panettiere voiced Dot in 'A Bug's Life' (and her new one, Alyson Stoner has been in several Disney productions), and Hayley Joel was in a Hunchback of Notre Dame movie... Not sure about David Gallagher...

As for the rest of the Organization... There are a few who have been associated with Disney (most amusing is that Zexion's VA was in the Cheetah Girls). Fun fact: Xion and Namine's current voice actresses both starred in 'Camp Rock', where they were rivals. 8D God, I have way too much time on my hands...

So yeah, I'm not really sure who does the casting. The number of VAs for original characters with Disney-links could just be a coincidence.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021
That's actually very impressive, Roku. Still... who does Quentin play in a Disney show? About the only thing I can think of was Marcus Damon in Digimon Data Squad.....

Anyway, is NO ONE gonna even try to guess my Xamthos thing? Dx I found a website one time and it made that for me.... I thought it was interesting.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
Years
Quinton Flynn voiced Timon in a few episodes of Timon and Pumbaa. c: There's a demo reel of his floating around on YouTube, and it's on there (I can't remember the specifics, but he wasn't the voice for long).

... and I have no clue, but I wants those cookies. c:

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021
Really? That's cool. I seriously never knew he did that. Sweet.....

Fine. I can't deny a friend a cookie. Here *gives Roku cookies*

It's my Organization name. You type in your real name and it generates different combinations for it. I found it outta boredom when i posted that yesterday or whenever....

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021
Yeah.... Thomas doesn't make anything cool......... Still, I like Xamthos a lot~

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021
OoO

What is this atrocity? This.. this... crime against nature?! Well, as a fellow Thomas, I will just take it upon myself to love it twice as much to make up for your bro. ;)

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
Years
I know right? xD And my sig can be explained too, ignore the freakiness of it:

The boy on the left is Snow and Serah's younger son. The boy on the right is Snow and Serah's older son. The girl in the middle is Hope and Lightning's daughter. ;D

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021
Hola, PPS! 'Sup?

WEE!! I also must say your siggy is sick. I kinda expected everyone being their kids....

Anyway, not really KH news as far as we know, but one Shinji Hashimoto, producer on Versus XIII and some KH games, has stated he's "confident that, because director Nomura is accompanying me, I think we can deliver information that will [cause] an impact." Sounds like Square is confident in their lineup this year.... I'm hoping that this is indeed the case. Supposedly, one of the games to be announced is a game that they supposedly wanted to give to their North American fans... from an article I read, anyway.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
aslkjdsfs the more I hear about this new game announcement at E3, the more excited I get.

;_; And here I thought I wouldn't mind missing out on all the big conferences because I'd be at work. Now the thought of missing any of them in case that's where the announcement hits is just killing me fffff.

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021
We have a console for Re:Coded! It is gonna be for the DS/DSi(XL). This means it more than likely is a redux of Coded, much like CoM was. Just thought I'd throw that little bit of KH goodness you guys' way~~

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Really? If that's the case, I'm glad. n_n I like my DS more than my PSP, haha.

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021
Yup! Square's Twitter account updated with it along with their game lineup for E3. They *may* have more that they're keeping under wraps (like Square often does... *cough*XIII for 360*cough*), but methinks it's a good showing. XIV, the 4 Warriors of Light, BbS, Re:Coded, Lara Croft, Kane and Lynch 2, blah blah. These may only be the list of the playable ones that they have, so they could have more juicy trailers and such.

Back