• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BANN MY ACCOUNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2010
DELETE IT, DESTROY IT, DO SOMETHING OR I WILL SPAM THE <censored> OUTTA THIS FORUM!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
An mod or admin can't just delete your account -- in fact, the request to delete one aren't accepted.

You can just leave and never, eve, come back, ever.

Only in extenuating circumstances they would delete one. Then you would just use the contact forum; but I doubt they would still delete one anyhow.

Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2010
why the <censored> wont they just delete it thats dumb!

Last edited by a moderator:

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Don't fight it, you won't win. Just leave and never come back! I seem to remember you had a similar thread like this before.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Just be a big boy, log out and forget about this place.

The only way to get banned is to break rules, it's not something that's done on request.

So if you dislike PC, just leave.. don't let it take up enough space in your head to even worry about account deletion / banning /etc. :/

Just IMO.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
If you don't want to be a part of this community then leave. There's no reason to delete a member - and threatening to spam the forum if we don't succumb to your whims is a stupid idea.

And please try to avoid bypassing the censor in the future.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Go change your password to something like lksdjfals38(&*(KDFJSLfju432432KOKO!!!@12j1k and log out. Problem solved. No need to make such a fuss over something like this.

JakeyBoy

Riddle me this
Years
why the **** wont they just delete it thats dumb!
What's wrong with you? It's not dumb. Why would anybody waste their time on carrying out a pointless task for you? What's dumb is you thinking deleting the account is going to make any difference whatsoever. And now you've made a big scene, and everyone's going to remember you for that.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Sorry you decided you don't want to be part of the community anymore, but like others have stated, we don't delete accounts. Point blank.

Closing this...

Guy

just a guy
Years
The way I see it, you have a few options:

a. Leave this place, turn your head, and never look back; never come back.
b. Break the rules and get yourself banned (PLEASE don't do this).
c. Change your password to what Sydian said, log out, and never come back (I like this idea).

Options A & C, both very similar and the only thing you can / should do. Otherwise, we don't ban or delete accounts by request. We actually don't delete accounts at all. So, we're not going to do that for you, unfortunately.

That said, there's nothing left to say. Except, watch your tone of language, please. ):

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back