• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Expert Emerald~ FINAL BETA RELEASED (Project Complete)

Overall Hack Rating!

• ★★★★★

Votes: 756 69.3%
  • ★★★★

Votes: 230 21.1%
  • ★★★

Votes: 60 5.5%
  • ★★

Votes: 10 0.9%
  • Votes: 35 3.2%

• Total voters

RedZero

~RedZero~
Years
lol my grovile and my larvatar was at lv 27 at his gym lol it was still hard but not that hard
:P

Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2013
I am not expert in seeing cries but one thing I do know about Swellow
That is Suicune had already maxed its stats as now it evolves at Level 28. It can also now be able to learn moves like Flamethrower, thunder etc. What else do you want from it:classic:

Nothing. In fact, I want less. >_>
I was asking why Swellow was made so powerful in this hack.
600 base stat total, now learns Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, Blizzard, Thunder, Shadow Ball, and has Speed Boost.
Swellow is one of my favs, but I refuse to use a Swellow in this hack. I feel like it would be totally cheating.

Years
Nothing. In fact, I want less. >_>
I was asking why Swellow was made so powerful in this hack.
600 base stat total, now learns Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, Blizzard, Thunder, Shadow Ball, and has Speed Boost.
Swellow is one of my favs, but I refuse to use a Swellow in this hack. I feel like it would be totally cheating.
probably due to many things. Maybe due to that all other pokes were being boosted in the stats, maybe due to that it could be his favs or maybe that he liked that idea for in game purposes.

Years
Great hack i only like it for the 386 pokemon though its very hard at the start and i need to get some lvls or else i will get owned all the time
Will there be a version of this hack with normal lvls and stats from Emerald?
Unfortunately for you Suicune has not planned this. He only created another hack after this.:(

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2014
I'm up to Norman and have no idea what to do. My team is:

-Level 44 Sceptile
-Level 42 Marowak
-Level 42 Pidgeot
-Level 35 Growlithe
-Level 13 Geodude
-Level 6 Meowth

Any advice?

Years
I'm up to Norman and have no idea what to do. My team is:

-Level 44 Sceptile
-Level 42 Marowak
-Level 42 Pidgeot
-Level 35 Growlithe
-Level 13 Geodude
-Level 6 Meowth

Any advice?
Its very hard for you to beat Norman with a team like this with no fighting types. If you don't know this he fights with a double battle. I used a poke with status moves and a fighting type when I played against him

blue

gucci
Years
Great hack i only like it for the 386 pokemon though its very hard at the start and i need to get some lvls or else i will get owned all the time
Will there be a version of this hack with normal lvls and stats from Emerald?

You can still capture all 386 Pokémon just with a slight increase in difficulty, I wanted to make it more than just a 386 hack.

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2014
Been grinding away in a place I found level 30 Chansey's. Caught a Chansey as well, might use it as a tank. Anyways, Sceptile is up to 50, Marowak at 50, Pidgeot at 44, and Arcanine at 36. Think im going to get Pidgeot and Arcanine up to 50 before I take on Norman again.

Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2012
should i play this version or the hard edition. pls reply fast
thanks in advance. i only notice now both of this hack. seems like both are one(i mean same) but not sure. which one of the two is the latest updated one.

Originally Posted by Austin96
Still can't beat Norman. Rage!

is better if u raise a fighting pokemon. will help u till the last part. thats y i always choose torchik. but sinc ethis a hard edition dont know what would be good.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2012
You can still capture all 386 Pokémon just with a slight increase in difficulty, I wanted to make it more than just a 386 hack.
m doing this post so that my earlier post get noticed. pls dont mind.

Years
should i play this version or the hard edition. pls reply fast
thanks in advance. i only notice now both of this hack. seems like both are one(i mean same) but not sure. which one of the two is the latest updated one.

Originally Posted by Austin96
Still can't beat Norman. Rage!

is better if u raise a fighting pokemon. will help u till the last part. thats y i always choose torchik. but sinc ethis a hard edition dont know what would be good.
Torchic is like a GOD in this hack due to the addition of Speed Boost under its belt. Thanx to Suicune!!!

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2012
Hi, i just wanted to ask if one can get all the original Emerald starter pokemon? like.. how to get the other two after choosing one?

Great hack so far..!

blue

gucci
Years
Hi, i just wanted to ask if one can get all the original Emerald starter pokemon? like.. how to get the other two after choosing one?

Great hack so far..!

Yeah, there's events in-game where you can catch all three of the Hoenn starters, the locations are on one of the documents with the download.

Back