• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

theIVmaster

pokemon breeder/EV trainer
Years
Sorry, that was stupid of me to post those I will remove.
I am always happy with the turnout of your breeding :-)

PS- do you have a perfect or almost perfect IV ditto?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I don't want to do another breeding project for a long time, I am so sick of looking at eggs and riding this stupid bike, but any ways after maaaaaany eggs I finally got the mudkip for you IVbreeder.

Years
Hi RNC :) I was interested in some of your shinies in your 4rth gen section though I understand you only do give aways. Do you think you can make and exception? I was told very good things about you by a friend of mine on seribii "Flyer". I normally dont use this account but I just need a few more shinies and you seem like you can help :) If you cant and your rules are set, just let me now. Thanks again and great shop.

Thanks again

Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Hello There,

Im Asking For

393.gif

Piplup
Lax lv10
OT: Jap. Txt

From Your Pokemon White 2

Pokemon Black 2 FC: 2323 5009 9567

Years
Oh its no problem. I never had much luck on this forum :D So im patient. I need these if you have these shinies
Kangaskhan
Unown
Regirock
Murkrow
Remoraid
Barboach
Anorith
Kricketoot
Bronzor
Hippopotas
Baltoy
Seedot
Corphoish
Makuhita
Cacnea
Sandshrew
Venonat
Surskit
Chimecho
Miltank
Omanyte

Only if you have them UT :) Its for my shop over at seribii :) Thanks again for replying RNC :p Ill be right back on in 5 minutes.

theIVmaster

pokemon breeder/EV trainer
Years
I would like to trade for/have these pokemon/services
-----------------Pokèmon-----------------

-shiny-
Box.5 porygonZ
Box.7 yanmega

-Ditto-
Ditto.1 Adamant
Ditto.18 Naughty

-EV trained-

Cresselia
Togakiss
Gengar

-Events-
TRU arceus

----------------services---------------

-items-
Master ball x1
Root fossil x1
Armour fossil x1
Skull fossil x1
Tm.46(thief) x1
Tm.23(iron tail) x1
-------------------END---------------------
Sorry if it is a bit messy I died this on my 21cm tablet XD.

Back