• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TEAM ANBUJA NEEDS YOU!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

r0bert

Quitifyingly awesome.
Years
okay im done but it doesnt have more colours because itsa me and i only wear black and will it be a grunt or a admin maybe the leader?

Attachments

• OW.png
    OW.png
    1.2 KB · Views: 5

BlooDy_MuloS!!

team anbuja leader!!
Years
okay im done but it doesnt have more colours because itsa me and i only wear black and will it be a grunt or a admin maybe the leader?
well i think these edits of yours have some errors when i edit them i cant see them clearly like they was jpg or so look at them again or youve made an mistake while you uploaded it maybe??

r0bert

Quitifyingly awesome.
Years
here it is but i need someone to change it a little to make it look like a real leader

Attachments

• r0bert.png
    r0bert.png
    1.3 KB · Views: 176

WildEagle

Call me, Your Royal Freshness
Years
username or nick: WildEagle
the place that you want in the team: Beta Tester/Idea people
past experience:Beta Tester/Mapper for Team Nova and BetaTester/Mapper for Team MetalHeads
prove of work: I'm creaaaaaaaative :D

BlooDy_MuloS!!

team anbuja leader!!
Years
username or nick: WildEagle
the place that you want in the team: Beta Tester/Idea people
past experience:Beta Tester/Mapper for Team Nova and BetaTester/Mapper for Team MetalHeads
prove of work: I'm creaaaaaaaative :D
oh sorry for the late reply i wasnt ear the compjuter and yeah
accepted and when you like you can be mapper too i have only one but you have to know what you are doing there hahahahah

WildEagle

Years
oh sorry for the late reply i wasnt ear the compjuter and yeah
accepted and when you like you can be mapper too i have only one but you have to know what you are doing there hahahahah

yaaay im accepted, and yeah I'll map when you need me too, and I can help you change the levels of the pokemon and stuff if you want xD

WildEagle

Years
okiees just send it to my email (just ask for it when you need it xD)
and i already put some idea on the grouup :)

RioKura

Mapper
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2010
Application

Skills: Mapping

Proof of work: In my sig; follow "Mapping Projects."

Past experience: Several teams including Team Masterz, Johto, Fire Stone.

Contact information: In my sig; follow "Email Me" or use my MSN.

Position you want:
Mapper.

Here's a compiled storyline of the one you have, but re-written more legibly and with a different ending.
Spoiler:

Also, just to be clear, I'm not a fan of 5th Gen/4th Gen/Fakemon being in a 3rd Gen hack, and I really don't like "talking Pokemon", so I really hope that idea gets scratched. But I'm excited to possibly be accepted ^_^

BlooDy_MuloS!!

team anbuja leader!!
Years
Application

Skills: Mapping

Proof of work: In my sig; follow "Mapping Projects."

Past experience: Several teams including Team Masterz, Johto, Fire Stone.

Contact information: In my sig; follow "Email Me" or use my MSN.

Position you want:
Mapper.

Here's a compiled storyline of the one you have, but re-written more legibly and with a different ending.
Spoiler:

Also, just to be clear, I'm not a fan of 5th Gen/4th Gen/Fakemon being in a 3rd Gen hack, and I really don't like "talking Pokemon", so I really hope that idea gets scratched. But I'm excited to possibly be accepted ^_^

well first of all you are accepted welcome to team anbuja and with the story that you made maybe that part with talking pokemon you are right but add 4th gen and 5 gen maybe that can we make so that we all be happy and for the fakemons go to the group and look at some drwings that i have made so far im sure you will me convinced to take those fakemons because all members sayd that they dont like fakemons but after they saw them they decided to have them so you should go to the group and give your ideas there i dont really want others to hear much from the storyline because they can steal it
okay see you in the group and welcome again in team anbuja we are glad that you are in

RioKura

Mapper
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2010
Hmm.. I do like a few of those but (call me old fashioned) I'm more of a "stick-to-the-oldies" guy since most Fakemon are never up-to-par, and you may be getting rid of some of the player's favorites in exchange for a Fakemon that is useless/no one uses.

Thanks for the welcoming and I joined the group :)

BlooDy_MuloS!!

team anbuja leader!!
Years
well i dont know if you ever heard about hex editing in this way you can expand the hoen pokedex from 386 pokemon to more than 500 this means you can keep the oldies and the 4th gen 5th gen and can add fakemons like you are crazy:D:D:D but most of those expandings crush very oft your rom i think well this is waht i heard

RioKura

Mapper
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2010
I suppose that could work. But at any rate, that's just my input, but I'm merely a mapper ^_^

PM/VM E-Mail me when you have any projects needing done.

WildEagle

Years
But no need to insert all the 4th gen pokes, first we use the 4th/5th gen and fakemons that's going to be on the rival team and the evil team. And maybe we can add more 4th gen by poll/or ask the users what 4th gen they want to see, once we open up a thread in the progressing hack or the hackshowcase. That way the spriters can ease up with their load, spriting all the 4th gen when people don't even use some of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back