• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 37
  • Online now
Professor Layton and the Last Specter. It's the last Professor Layton game I own that I need to play through. I only just started it last night, and already the feel of the games is there. I like this series quite a bit, particularly for the story lines.

Jetfire

أربعة ملوك السماوية
Years
  • Age 32
  • ???
  • Seen Jul 18, 2023
I think I just condemned my life to Monster Hunters 3 for the 3ds..

It was a hard choice between this game and Fire Emblem lol

Years
Haha, well, I've just started playing Sims 3 with all the expansion packs. It's pretty late considering it's Sims 3 and people who like playing it would have got it a while ago but other things got in the way so I'm ready to play it now...yay!

Also, since Metro Last Light has come, there was no hesitation to purchase it and have just begun single player. God I love the Metro games <3

Years
  • Age 34
  • Online now
The Binding of Isaac
- took me a long time to get this one, it's actually harder than it looks xD

Chrono Cross
- the last playthrough didn't went so well, so I (hopefully) get it better this time (and maybe even finish it ^^")

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Right now I'm playing Donkey Kong Country Returns! I'm on the 4th level right now, and, is it juuust me, or has things skyrocketed in difficulty. XD
Well, I suck at minecart stages generally, but, eh. The game is still amazing though! <3

Renyui!

ascender
Years
God of War II, in an attempt to knock over my large backlog. Also I found my 3DS with Fire Emblem after 3 weeks of thinking it was lost forever, so there's that love rekindled.

Muani

miau
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 25, 2014
Yesterday, played Shadow of the Colossus again at my friends house.. Definitely missed that game.

Currently playing World of Warcraft, or I'll be playing Touhou later. Playing Mother 3, too. I'm getting better with 16 hit combos!

I really want to play Dark Souls again, but PS3 has yellow-light and laptop can't handle the PC version. QnQ

PkmnTrainerSeol

PokeBreeder Extraordinaire
Years
Pokemon White 2 (Getting pretty darn attached to my Pokemon as usual), Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of A New World, Super Smash Bros Brawl, Paper Mario: TYOD & Sonic Adventure (One of my all time favourites)

ArcticArcanine

A Critical Hit!
Years
Right now I am playing Pokemon Sapphire again, I'm playing Paper Mario (N64) for my LP and I'm playing Fire emblem The Sacred Stones. Gosh that game is awesome.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Right now I am playing Pokemon Sapphire again, I'm playing Paper Mario (N64) for my LP and I'm playing Fire emblem The Sacred Stones. Gosh that game is awesome.
Which one, Sacred Stones? Agreed. It's Awakening done right, or perhaps Awakening is Sacred Stones done wrong is more appropriate. Baffles me when people bash Sacred Stones but Awakening gets away for all the crap it introduced and likely going to influence. Or maybe perhaps the supporters are more vocal than the detractors, which is understandable seeing as Awakening's is many people's first Fire Emblem.

Anyhow, add Super Metroid, Zelda Skyward Sword and Donkey Kong Country 2 to my previous list. Summer break started so I'm going all out starting tomorrow. Also my first time playing Super Metroid and I already like it much better than that over hyped crap called Castlevania Symphony of the Night.

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
Years
Which one, Sacred Stones? Agreed. It's Awakening done right, or perhaps Awakening is Sacred Stones done wrong is more appropriate. Baffles me when people bash Sacred Stones but Awakening gets away for all the crap it introduced and likely going to influence. Or maybe perhaps the supporters are more vocal than the detractors, which is understandable seeing as Awakening's is many people's first Fire Emblem.

Anyhow, add Super Metroid, Zelda Skyward Sword and Donkey Kong Country 2 to my previous list. Summer break started so I'm going all out starting tomorrow. Also my first time playing Super Metroid and I already like it much better than that over hyped crap called Castlevania Symphony of the Night.

Summer Break....Man you are so lucky i still have this entire month.What grade are you?
I am currently playing Emerald , Super Robot Taisen Endless Frontier and Phoenix Wright.

Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2013
I feel like it takes 10 years to level up in Borderlands 2. Its not like I'm trying to get to level 61 either, just level 37.

Years
I've been playing a lot of NHL 13 on the PS3 lately, along with Skate 3, Grand Theft Auto IV and Red Dead Redemption on occassion. I've also been playing White 2 on my 3DS a lot more, too, since I actually want to start having a go at things like the Battle Subway and PWT.

I am planning on picking up another game or two for the 3DS in the near future too, since the only game I actually have for it is Mario Kart 7, and I've gotten bored of it recently.

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Trying to convince myself to pick up Persona 3 Portable, but in the meantime, Combat Arms and Project Blackout.

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
I'm currently play Final Fantasy VII for the first time, which is turning out to be an amazing experience, and Super Mario 3D Land (also very fun).

zealot

The King of Fail
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 1, 2024
I'm playing Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 for the first time. I am using the Restored Content Mod as I heard the game was missing some stuff.

So far I like it even more than the first one. There are some subtle improvements that are very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back