• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I like those signatures. But yours seem too empty. Why'd you do away with the credits, I wonder? ;P

8.5//10

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Hehe. <: Moar excellence, <3 Not a huge DN fan, (Not a fan at all. <_<)

Although the red/orange color could be a tad darker. :3

10/10 gurl.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
It's another Nica Signature! xD;
These look great, but I can't really comment much. Since you didn't make it and all.
Uhh, the box seems a little empty. You should move your credits to her in the box.
Can't really say much else.
8/10

o3o

Years
6/10

I like it, but I think if the text was more decorative (i.e, a different font, colour, size, etc.) and the picture next to it had a transparent background, it'd be improved a whole lot more.

(Yes, my signature is tiny and crappy. I'm working on a new one. XD)

Years
5/10. Comic Sans MS ruins it. I just can't take it seriously. The positioning of the text doesn't help it. It's feels like you just put it wherever. Center right left right center center right center. Image is kind of weird too. Aside from the clip art feel, the perspective of the image on the coin is weird. It's like the image is on one angle while the coin is on another.Sprites are probably the best thing about this signature, and that isn't saying much. At the very least, at least it's somewhat organized and it isn't completely and utterly blinding.

Years
thats pretty awesome. the layout is awesome, and i can see a lot of work was put into this. cutte.

9/10

QUESTION: does anyone know how to make the back of my sprite transparent? Thanks! :)

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
I'm going to go ahead and guess those are lyrics from one of Lady Gaga's songs. xD;
The layout's pretty nice, and the sprite looks well made. :)
8/10 for you. :D

Uolgz.png

Here you go, too. :)

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
9/10 I like your Latios, but I keep looking at the line of text below and seeing 'brothel' because the tail of the y is sitting on the r. :<

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years
Text could be a bit better. I'm not huge on using the plus symbol for spacing. +.5
The icons look like screengrabs, however, there is a general theme, which works quite well. +1
The whole thing is organized in a simple manner. Perhaps, too simple. +1

7.5/10

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
The arrangement is nice, though I can't help but feel a sixth icon in the bottom would have made it feel a lot more structured. The text would, again, make much more sense if I'd seen Evangelion. 7/10

. . . I feel I should watch that. I have 1.0 on DVD and I haven't watched it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back