• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: best coast california

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
How are you guys enjoying X/Y less already? D: Better shiny odds, friend safaris, easier IV breeding...Then again, I've only been playing it since late December.

Wait, what confrontation? I missed it?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I restarted my Emerald again because I miss Hoenn and got bored of playing Y all the time. Needs more post game stuff to do.

Animal Crossing is fun.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I honestly prefer post-game of X/Y, because of gaining access to friend safaris and the IV checker. I've spent virtually all of my post-game play shiny hunting and breeding.

...Am I the only one who has never played animal crossing? X}

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
i can't bring myself to buy a 3DS just for pokemon but i want to play Y so badly... why am i such a poor decision maker );

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
i can't bring myself to buy a 3DS just for pokemon but i want to play Y so badly... why am i such a poor decision maker );

There's a lot more great games for the 3DS (or so I hear) so Pokemon shouldn't be the only game you play. Animal Crossing:New Leaf, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Mario Kart 7, Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds , Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (Or Lugi's Mansion 2) and Fire Emblem: Awakening I hear are excellent. I personally though do recommend getting X and Y cause so far iI'm only at Lumiose City and it's a really fun game. Pokemon Amie is so cute. omg. I picked Y personally. I really want new Leaf and Fire Emblem: Awakening myself.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
There's a lot more great games for the 3DS (or so I hear) so Pokemon shouldn't be the only game you play. Animal Crossing:New Leaf, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Mario Kart 7, Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds , Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (Or Lugi's Mansion 2) and Fire Emblem: Awakening I hear are excellent. I personally though do recommend getting X and Y cause so far iI'm only at Lumiose City and it's a really fun game. Pokemon Amie is so cute. omg. I picked Y personally. I really want new Leaf and Fire Emblem: Awakening myself.
never been interested in any handheld games other than pokemon so i wouldn't play any of them. i'm more of a home console person..

Honest

Hi!
Years
I don't play video games much in general anymore,honestly. There area few games which I still need to play,namely Dead Space 3 and DmC. Oh, and the original Walking Dead. But aside from those, meh.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
never been interested in any handheld games other than pokemon so i wouldn't play any of them. i'm more of a home console person..

Well X and Y aren't the only handheld Pokemon games. Pokemon Rumble Blast and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity. Gates To Infinity I hear is great, but lacks Pokemon to choose from compared to the other Mystery dungeon games. Of course you can always give more handheld games a try. I myself usually only play handheld games cause they seem easier for me to play than console ones and more portable. That's just me though. For me , getting a 3DS for Pokemon only would be worth it though. But since I love handheld a lot, of course ,I have more games I want to play but even if I didn't I'd still get a 3DS for X and Y ahaha. Just a personal opinion. :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I only ever liked the pokemon handheld games too. Well I guess I had looooads of fun with the first Harry Potter game for Game Boy Color back in the day too, haha.

I can only play one game at a time or my focus wanders. And I don't play often so it takes me forever to finish one xD currently playing the first Mass Effect on PS3 and kind of long for it to end just so I can start on the sequel bahah

Rhize

Topsy-Turvy
Years
I grow terribly bored of the Pokemon main games far too quick-I haven't touched Y since December. I only have my first gym badge.

As for other games, I play them but not often. But I do love FE and the American McGee games.

I grow terribly bored of the Pokemon main games far too quick-I haven't touched Y since December. I only have my first gym badge.

As for other games, I play them but not often. But I do love FE and the American McGee games.

Last edited:

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
OMG I FINALLY GOT RID OF MY VM NOTIFICATION GLITCH YESSSSSSS

I don't play the new games much anymore. I guess I'm kind of stuck in a parallel where I only like 2D with lots of colors – i.e. Gen III. :3

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I hear people say "peeps" every once in a while, but never seen anyone use the word "regs," though. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back