• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Blackened Night [Alpha 3.1] Final Alpha

How good was the alpha?

• Great keep it up!

Votes: 66 68.8%
  • Good, needs work

Votes: 21 21.9%
  • Needs lots of work to be good.

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • Crappy

Votes: 4 4.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
The name of your hack is really cool! I like your idea of having the Pokecentre and Mart put together as one. That's quite unique, I don't think any other hack has done that before =) I wish you the best of luck!

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
The name of your hack is really cool! I like your idea of having the Pokecentre and Mart put together as one. That's quite unique, I don't think any other hack has done that before =) I wish you the best of luck!

Well it has happened in some hacks before! Dont remember the name but i surely have idea one did the same but quite well done!

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
Years
Can you make the screenshots bigger? I can't see it quite properly.
Screenshots have been rezized and are now more visable!

Good luck w/ it :)
hope the download link show up soon
There is a download but it doesnt go very far into the game. This next update that should be done within the next few days(hopefully) will add tons of more maps and bug fixes.

Joexv

Years
Hey guys. As you may have noticed the title screen is truely crap. I have no idea how to remake it so if anyone wants a shot at it pm me.
Thanks!

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
Hi! I would like to see your titlescreen and pm the screenshot. I think I can help.
But I can't fix it once you already do it though. Also, I can remap some of your maps if you'd like! :)

Joexv

Years
good luck with this hack I've played the current version and liked it so far when is the next update btw?

I cant really give a date, pretty much hen ever it gets scripted. But an update on hat this next version will have: a couple new routes a cave a few towns, and the 2nd gym.

Years
Just downloaded the game and like the starter Pokemon you chose to put in the game. I chosen Duskull as my starter.

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2016
I liked the maps. Maybe you should work in giving it more details, or a new tileset.

Prof. Birch

The Greatest Hoenn Professor
Years
I liked the graphics and the maps of the game but can you please add a Pokémon center in the starting town because when my Pokémon fainted, I was teleported to Petalburg City.

Pokémon Trainer 188

I think the Maps in this hack are great! Puts a new spin on Emerald for sure

Joexv

Years
Alright the long awaited update has been updated to be awaited for an update so you guys can enjoy awaiting for the update!! Yes version 1.3 is now up for download! you can travel up to the 2nd gym(and fight in it)!!!

Joexv

Years
Sorry everyone but I am going to have to stop working on my rom hacks. My 6+ year old laptop just died and it was the only thing I had that could do this sort of thing. So untill I can afford a new laptop I will be out of the biz.

Joexv

Years
Alright so ive gotten a temp computer and am almost done with a huge update that adds 2 or 3 more gyms, a new tileset(if i can figure out how to insert the stupid things), lots of bug fixes and much much more!
If you would like to help me out with this hack(cause I cant figure out tilesets to save my life) please shoot me a pm vm or post at my team recruting page here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back