• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Random League

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Aurora. vs Lightning Dash, get it done so we can move onto the next round! This round has gone on for too long.

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
Years
Sorry about this being held up for so long. The timezones were very unfavourable and it was near-impossible for us to find an appropriate battle time.

I beat Lightning Dash 2-0 just then, however. GGs.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
— Round Five

• Team Zoroark vs Team Emolga
[reg] Shadowraze vs WeightyWillBill
[1v1] Dter ic vs ExtremeGamer
[high] Narnia vs JNathan
[med] jellicentfan1 vs Aurora.
[low] Miss Doronjo vs Forever

Team Raichu vs Team Ludicolo
[reg] Diversion vs ForeverDash
[1v1] Twihiki_Amias vs glitchguy
[high] Pachy vs Twilight Sky
[med] Lightning Dash vs Jake♫
[low] Lapras* vs Clacla

• Team Jirachi gets a bye

Key: [reg] is Random Battle (regular), [1v1] is Random Battle 1-vs-1, [high] is High Tier Random Battle, [med] is Medium Tier Random Battle, and [low] is Low Tier Random Battle. All of them are Best of Three, except 1v1 which is Best of Five. View the first post of this thread for more details.

Deadline is June 12th. I will be handing out warnings or infractions to whoever that fails to contact or reply back to their opponent. If you are too busy and need to be replaced, post here. If your opponent is ignoring you, post here.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
if doronjo is on tonight before bed i'll play him otherwise he can have the win (sry guys)

Back