• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: pokemon light platnium

do you want dawn sprite or misty sprite

• misty

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • dawn

Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SierraTDI

Cody?! where are you???
Years
i know lol this thread sucks lol

COME on people comment this thread i need helpers plz pm me if anyone is a ow spriter i need one and a gym leader spriter plz plz pm me now GO!!!! and pm me

Last edited by a moderator:

SierraTDI

Cody?! where are you???
Years
i know it does need to be fixed and no i could edit it its just that im so tired why cant you do it frozen darkness

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
i know it does need to be fixed and no i could edit it its just that im so tired why cant you do it frozen darkness

Only you can edit it, as you are the thread creator. It is your job to make sure this hack runs as smoothly as possible. If you got other people to edit the thread, and make sure it looks good, then why did you create the thread? It is your responsibility.

~Frozen Darkness~

It's watching you...
Years
Sorry ssm, I'm not part of the staff, so only you can edit the thread.

Question, and I don't mean to bash:

When was the last time Nosman, our scripter, showed up, let alone most of our team members?

AeroMaster7

Pokemon Master
Years
Ok three things.
1-Don't double post if you do not want to get in trouble.
2-Your page should really be more orginized look at my hack page or anyone else's
3-You should put more feature and events in your game if you wish for a sucessful hack.
I am not being mean but please take it into consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back