• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomariFeyWright

Seven years is all it takes...
Years
Well I've thought about a couple of episode ideas:

- Flim and Flam create robotic version of the Mane Six to make a fortune until the robots went awall and start causing destruction, getting the real Mane Six wrongly accussed, so now they must stop them before causing anymore trouble.

- Fluttershy bonds with an alien creature that crash landed into Equestria from a meteor, but the residents of ponyville are really afraid of the alien whenever slowly grew bigger and more aggressive.

- An emo/angst unicorn, who despises friendship due to her tragic backstory, comes to ponyville and starts annoying/raining down everyone's parade, and Twilight and co. tried their best to clean up her act.
The first one sounds too cliche, the second one works, and the third one... sounds a bit like Pinkie's smile episode. And of course, they can't really go making the backstory too tragic without risking a case of Cerberus syndrome.

... Oh, I don't have any specific episodes in mind. I'd say giving the CMC their Cutie Marks, but that probably won't be until near the show's end.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Yeah, the third one is similar to "A friend in deed" when Cranky (or whatever his name is iirc) was the emoish-angsty friend who always wanted to be alone and refused to be friends with anyone. I like the 2nd one with Fluttershy though...I thought that'd be a good episode idea.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Now I had another episode idea in my mind. It involves Scootaloo creating a religious cult based around Rainbow Dash, and at first she enjoys its members worshipping her awesomeness, as well as boosting her ego, but the cult soon invades her life and realizes that she's had enough.

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
risposta-larson-stagione-5.png

HeyLoro

So shiny!
Years
Username: HeyLoro
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Fluttershy
Additional Information Why did you choose <pony>? What got you into MLP? etc)
Fluttershy is me; i'm very timid but also kind and love animals. I was raised on MLP, so yeah...though I returned to FiM when I heard of it's popularity.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years

Purple skies

Kittycanes777
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
Username: Icyflame

favorite pony: Rainbow dash

additional information: when i heard mlp I was like what a good show then I got more into it then now im a brony right there.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Hey, IcyFlame, you already joined our herd back in July. I went to add you to the post today, but already saw your name listed under Rainbow Dash. Still, welcome back to the club!

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
So, I broke down and bought the Equestria Girls doll of Fluttershy. When I first saw pictures of the dolls, I didn't like them but when I saw them in person I thought they were cute. I got Fluttershy because she is my favorite <3 I didn't see the movie but I really like the doll.

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years

DeathofShadows

The Brightest Darkness
Years
Pinkie-Dawn said:
I.... dunno what to say about this: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/08/equestria-girls-costumes.html

Beating those pony costumes from a few years back in terms of creepiness must've been an impossible feat.

MOTHER OF CELESTIA. THEY ARE COMING FOR ME.

Pinkie-Dawn said:
Have you guys heard about MLP getting a manga adaption? They've released a 3-page preview of what to expect: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/0...usly-cute.html

I must say, they're a lot better than those short comics in the U.S., where they used mostly stock vectors for the characters.

Well, I must say that while Japan isn't my most favorite country, and for good reason, they still kick cutie mark when it comes to drawing.

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
Meghan McCarthy ‏@MMeghanMcCarthy 17. aug

"@JazminS43401216: Will you be writing the premiere of My little pony Season 4? pic.twitter.com/D2o2MKhxPm" yep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back