• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
With that little text, you should probably try to put it on the image rather than below it, I feel like that'd be neater. Anyway, aside from that, the banner's pretty good imo. Biased, cause it's Sasuke, but still. =D

7/10

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
9/10 cause now I know what that is and cause I love the text colors and such, though I think it could use some more CSS in part, if it doesn't already.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Looks like a low quality banner, and the fact that the left side bleeds into the background while the right doesn't annoys me (I'm using Modern). Use a border or something. Other than that, organized.

6/10

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
6/10

It's alright, but the girl doesn't really appeal to me but the texts are really nice, that's the best asset of the sig imo.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
You could color the text in relation to the image of Katy, you know, black & pick, or varying shades of pink.
6/10

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
8/10 No Dobut's a pretty good band, a guilty pleasure of mine. Tragic Kingdom is a great album. Other than that the CSS is nice and the red , white and yellow clashes with Gwen and her dress.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
8/10.

Pretty good quality, and I got a chuckle out of it. But in terms of visuals, it's pretty bland :/

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Very nice. I like how the text serves as a second light source, mimicking the central focus of your signature. It's tidy, which is always a plus. I just wish the image were a bit more visible.

8,5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back