• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabri

m8
Years
2012 sucked ass. The only thing I want to do at this year when looking back at it is that middle finger rude gesture with both hands and tell it to go F itself.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
^ that's the game whose name I couldn't pronounce. :p And you made an LP of its predecessor or something, if I recall correctly. Nice music, tho.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Went does indeed say many things. But what he doesn't say means even more.

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years

Considering that's not even possible, I think this thread is like a thinly veiled chit-chat and random conversation thing, except that it doesn't have to make sense like the real chit-chat thread.

It's better that way because I can only talk about my uninteresting life for so long. D:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
OMG MONET DOESN'T HAVE THAT ESSENTIAL FEMALE PART WHEN CAESAR STABS HER HEART.

^ yep. Posts making sense aren't really needed here. :p

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years

^Saw it, did it. In short, great stuff, but it may be overloading the thread, and I'm not using a slow computer. Of course, there's a more detailed post there. :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Unless you put a link to your gallery I'm still going to be going to your devArt whenever you have a new piece Pokey. :b

Gabri

m8
Years
Nothing like a f***up from a couple of friends to screw the plans for the end for the year and getting me pissed off. To finish this crap year in the worst way possible.

GO F*** YOURSELF, 2012!

Also, Pokey's stuff is pretty badass, as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back