• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Beings of power (Dragon Pokemon fan club)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaze the Cat

Life hurts, and so do I
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 19, 2014
BEINGS OF POWER

attachment.php

Thanks to LegendaryDragonTrainer for the image

This is the Dragon Club, so if you don't like me, you have no business here. The club revolves around Pokemon that can count as dragons, not Dragon types specifically. Any Dragon types count as dragons, and so do Pokemon like Charizard and Gyarados. If the Pokemon can learn a Dragon type move through level-up, then it's a valid topic, even if it isn't valid for other club... things.

Rules
1. This is still Pokecommunity, so the rules still apply. You can find the PC rules here and the PC Club rules here.
2. Be nice. Nobody likes rude people, so don't insult, and also no spamming, trolling or harassing.
3. Try to be active.
4. Be happy and friendly.
5. If you know a Pokemon that you think should be in the club's list, suggest it. Members can make points about why it should, or should not be added(but don't forget rule 2), and I will eventually (if possible) add a poll for members to vote for or against it.(That's a lengthy rule{XD}).

Members

To sign up, answer the questions in this form:
Example:
You need to answer some of these for some club games.

1. Username/nickname?
2. Favorite trainer class? (Include generation and gender, because the sprite will be added to the members list. Only trainers from the official games will count, so if you pick one from a hack/ fanmade game, you will be temporarily displayed as an egg).
3. Of the Pokemon in the Dragon list below, which is your favorite? (It's base form will be placed next to the trainer sprite (if you have enough points), as your partner. It will be able to evolve and you will be able to eventually get a full party of dragons, as you gain points, explained in the Games section below. Don't pick a legendary, I feel like that's something I forgot to add).
4.Why do you want to join?
5. Answer the current topic!

Member list
Owner
Dratizard
662.gif
4.png
21 point(s)

Co-Owner

Possible Co-owner

Respected Member

New Member Spoiler due to long list.
Spoiler:

Dragons:
Spoiler:

Games
Point system:
For every post you make following the rules, you gain a point, joining is 30. You also gain a large amount of points for helping the club. You can spend these points evolving your Pokemon or catching a new one in its base form. Evolving it costs the same amount of points as its level in the games. Pokemon evolving through other means cost 50 to evolve. Catching Pokemon is 20 for non-legendary, 30 for Pseudo legendary and 50 for legendary. Black/White Kyurem can either be obtained by requesting it with both Zekrom/Reshiram and normal Kyurem in your team, or for 100 points. A Pokemon can be turned shiny for 70 points.

Topics

Current topic:
What do you think of Dragon Rage?

Previous topics
Which is your favorite dragon and why?
Do you think Onix and Steelix should count as Dragons? (Majority voted no).

Welcome to the club.​

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Very impressed with the club!

1. Username/nickname? AlexOzzyCake/Ozzy!
2. Favorite trainer class? Claire from Heart Gold!
3. Of the Pokemon in the Dragon list below, which is your favorite? Axew omg it's so cute and such a little toughie and awwww I would just love to hug one and keep one as a pet forever XD
4. Why do you want to join? Simply put, Dragons are badass! They're a type that you can always rely on in both competitive and casual play, and they offer some of the most interesting Pokémon out there. I dislike their lack of diversity, but otherwise they're a favourite of mine. Plus the whole "legendary" feel of them is rather epic!

My favourite Dragon, as stated above, is Axew! I'm not going to repeat the reasons at length but I basically adore him for being one of those "tries to act tough but comes off as cute" Pokémon - one that you'd always love to have around and will always brighten your day to hug :D Plus his voice is cute and he grows up to be super strong!

I don't like Vibrava as a Dragon type js :(

Blaze the Cat

Life hurts, and so do I
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 19, 2014
Welcome to the club, Ozzy :)
My favorite dragon? Me {XD} (it's actually Rayquaza)
Vibrava may not look much, but it's still a Dragon type.

I am going to have some trouble getting people to join. Even if I had a userbar, I am so quiet nobody would notice. Just look at my post count and join date. I'm not inactive.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Welcome to the club, Ozzy :)
My favorite dragon? Me {XD} (it's actually Rayquaza)
Vibrava may not look much, but it's still a Dragon type.
Thanks :D What makes you love Rayquaza so much? It's an impressive Pokémon for sure, but it's not one I've ever really considered giving attention to haha. Do you like the design, the strength, the concept, or what? :o

I am going to have some trouble getting people to join. Even if I had a userbar, I am so quiet nobody would notice. Just look at my post count and join date. I'm not inactive.
Just keep up with the club and it should generate its own activity, but if you want it featured on the Pokémon Clubs forum page then just send me or Olli97 a PM with a description for the club and we'll get right on it for you. :)

And as for Vibrava, I just don't understand why it has the Dragon typing haha. It seems so odd... kind of like "let's do this for the sake of it"? Any ideas anyone? XD

ShiningLust

Gym Leader of Ground Oden
Years
Username/nickname? ShiningLust/Oden
Favorite Trainer? Lance The Dragon Master HG/SS
Favorite Pokemon from listen below? hmmm thats hard choice cuz i love all dragons but if i had to pick one well umm i dont think i could choose only one i would need to choose 3
Charmander,Axew,Dratini those are my all time favorites cute they are cute and and i love them cuz they are soooo cute i just wanna make them my pets lol
Why do i wanna join? cuz i love all Dragons and the are the best type idc what anyone says cuz i am there biggest fan and i have every Dragon they have in my Pokemon Black in every pokemon game i replace the starter with a Dragon lol

Blaze the Cat

Life hurts, and so do I
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 19, 2014
Thanks :D What makes you love Rayquaza so much? It's an impressive Pokémon for sure, but it's not one I've ever really considered giving attention to haha. Do you like the design, the strength, the concept, or what? :o

Just keep up with the club and it should generate its own activity, but if you want it featured on the Pokémon Clubs forum page then just send me or Olli97 a PM with a description for the club and we'll get right on it for you. :)

And as for Vibrava, I just don't understand why it has the Dragon typing haha. It seems so odd... kind of like "let's do this for the sake of it"? Any ideas anyone? XD
I just feel like it radiates power, I can't really explain it.
Username/nickname? ShiningLust/Oden
Favorite Trainer? Lance The Dragon Master HG/SS
Favorite Pokemon from listen below? hmmm thats hard choice cuz i love all dragons but if i had to pick one well umm i dont think i could choose only one i would need to choose 3
Charmander,Axew,Dratini those are my all time favorites cute they are cute and and i love them cuz they are soooo cute i just wanna make them my pets lol
Why do i wanna join? cuz i love all Dragons and the are the best type idc what anyone says cuz i am there biggest fan and i have every Dragon they have in my Pokemon Black in every pokemon game i replace the starter with a Dragon lol
I'm putting you with Dratini, because the other two are already in use and I want to keep it mixed.
I have every pokemon on my HeartGold.

ShiningLust

Gym Leader of Ground Oden
Years
I just feel like it radiates power, I can't really explain it.

I'm putting you with Dratini, because the other two are already in use and I want to keep it mixed.
I have every pokemon on my HeartGold.

lol its kool he's my fav too yay Dratini yay i love HG/SS i also like the part of the game where the pokemon pop out of the pokeball

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
Username: Trainer Musaddiq
Favorite Trainer? Lance From Pokemon Light Platinum
Favorite Pokemon from listen below? hmm My Favorite Dragon Pokemon Is Gible
dpicon443.png
Bacouse His Evelo To Garchomp Is dragon And rock type also thats why I Choise Gible

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
1. Username/nickname? Astinus

2. Favorite trainer class? Male Youngsters (if that's an option)

3. Of the Pokemon in the Dragon list below, which is your favorite? I can't really choose a favorite, since I love all dragons. Sometimes I switch around who I like. In the effort of keeping the collection mixed, I'll have to go with Druddigon!

4.Why do you want to join? As Ozzy said, dragons are badass! Dragons have always been not only one of my favorite Pokemon types, but also favorite mythological creatures. Any chance I have to talk about them with fellow fans is one I have to take.

5. Which is your favorite dragon and why? I like Charizard because it was not only my first Pokemon, but it was also my first introduction to "dragons" in Pokemon, even though it's not typed that way. Still, it's an amazing Pokemon. I love the design of it, even the color combination. Plus, it's a Fire-type, and that's another one of my favorite types. While there are other Dragons that I do like, I think Charizard will always be the first on my list.

Last edited:

kosuke

Extraterrestrial DNA
Years
1. Username/nickname? kosuke
2. Favorite trainer class? Subway Boss Emmet, can I?
3. Of the Pokemon in the Dragon list below, which is your favorite? Deino. He needs a trainer 'cause he cant see. XD
4.Why do you want to join? Simply because dragons are coooooooool. They have a small range of weaknesses, they are effective against each other, and SOME OF THEM ARE NOT DRAGON TYPES at all!
5. Which is your favorite dragon and why? Flygon. He's cool, and I like his design. I didn't quite agree with his typing though. It should be Dragon/Bug cause that's what he is.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
1. Username/nickname?: KoboraX/Blissy
2. Favorite trainer class?: That's a tough one, but I'll go with Colress from Black 2 and White 2
3. Of the Pokemon in the Dragon list below, which is your favorite?: Bagon
4.Why do you want to join?: Dragon types are awesome. Sure, they now have a 3rd weakness now because of Fairy types and they're really hard to raise, but overall, Dragon types are really powerful, and I like that about them
5. Answer the current topic: It's a tough choice for me. It's about a tie between Salamence and Haxorus. I used a Haxorus in a challenge, and it turned out to be a supreme physical force that no trainer would want to mess with. Sure, it can barely take a special attack to save it's life, but I really like Haxorus as an offensive team member, and because it looks really awesome, especially it's shiny sprite. Now, as for Salamence, I'm using one in a blind playthrough of a rom hack, and Intimidate is really useful on it. If you can get past it's quad weakness to Ice type attacks, though, I think Salamence is pretty handy. Along with that, it's a flying dragon, and flying dragons are awesome. Reminds me of Spyro in a way, but only more awesome.

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2017
1. Username/nickname?
-Ahsan-
2. Favorite trainer class?
Sir Aaron
Spoiler:

3. Giratina
I like Giratina!
Giratina is able to travel through and control dimensions besides those of time and space. When in its Origin Forme, it is able to pass through dimensions at will, however, it will turn back to its Altered Forme due to the gravity change from the Reverse World. It does so by emitting a whirlwind from its mouth which creates a portal.
It also seems to have a connection to reflective objects, such as mirrors and pools of water. Reflections embody the concept of the Reverse World.
As to be expected with other Ghost-type Pokémon, Giratina is capable of using Ghost, Dark, Psychic and Electric attacks. Unlike other Dragon Pokémon, Giratina lacks the ability to wield Ice- and Fire-type attacks (save for Will-O-Wisp and Icy Wind, which most Ghost types learn anyway). Giratina is one out of seven Pokémon that is capable of using Aura Sphere. Since Giratina is a "true" Dragon Pokémon, it is also capable of using Draco Meteor.

Blaze the Cat

Life hurts, and so do I
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 19, 2014
Username: Trainer Musaddiq
Favorite Trainer? Lance From Pokemon Light Platinum
Favorite Pokemon from listen below? hmm My Favorite Dragon Pokemon Is Gible
dpicon443.png
Bacouse His Evelo To Garchomp Is dragon And rock type also thats why I Choise Gible

Welcome, Musaddiq. I feel like I'm required to tell you that Garchomp isn't Rock type.

1. Username/nickname? Astinus

2. Favorite trainer class? Male Youngsters (if that's an option)

3. Of the Pokemon in the Dragon list below, which is your favorite? I can't really choose a favorite, since I love all dragons. Sometimes I switch around who I like. In the effort of keeping the collection mixed, I'll have to go with Druddigon!

4.Why do you want to join? As Ozzy said, dragons are badass! Dragons have always been not only one of my favorite Pokemon types, but also favorite mythological creatures. Any chance I have to talk about them with fellow fans is one I have to take.

5. Which is your favorite dragon and why? I like Charizard because it was not only my first Pokemon, but it was also my first introduction to "dragons" in Pokemon, even though it's not typed that way. Still, it's an amazing Pokemon. I love the design of it, even the color combination. Plus, it's a Fire-type, and that's another one of my favorite types. While there are other Dragons that I do like, I think Charizard will always be the first on my list.

Welcome to the club, Astinus. I tend to switch my favorites around as well.

1. Username/nickname? kosuke
2. Favorite trainer class? Subway Boss Emmet, can I?
3. Of the Pokemon in the Dragon list below, which is your favorite? Deino. He needs a trainer 'cause he cant see. XD
4.Why do you want to join? Simply because dragons are coooooooool. They have a small range of weaknesses, they are effective against each other, and SOME OF THEM ARE NOT DRAGON TYPES at all!
5. Which is your favorite dragon and why? Flygon. He's cool, and I like his design. I didn't quite agree with his typing though. It should be Dragon/Bug cause that's what he is.

Welcome, kosuke. I'm not sure if Dragon/Bug is a very good idea.

1. Username/nickname?: KoboraX/Blissy
2. Favorite trainer class?: That's a tough one, but I'll go with Colress from Black 2 and White 2
3. Of the Pokemon in the Dragon list below, which is your favorite?: Bagon
4.Why do you want to join?: Dragon types are awesome. Sure, they now have a 3rd weakness now because of Fairy types and they're really hard to raise, but overall, Dragon types are really powerful, and I like that about them
5. Answer the current topic: It's a tough choice for me. It's about a tie between Salamence and Haxorus. I used a Haxorus in a challenge, and it turned out to be a supreme physical force that no trainer would want to mess with. Sure, it can barely take a special attack to save it's life, but I really like Haxorus as an offensive team member, and because it looks really awesome, especially it's shiny sprite. Now, as for Salamence, I'm using one in a blind playthrough of a rom hack, and Intimidate is really useful on it. If you can get past it's quad weakness to Ice type attacks, though, I think Salamence is pretty handy. Along with that, it's a flying dragon, and flying dragons are awesome. Reminds me of Spyro in a way, but only more awesome.

Welcome. Yeah, Salamence is cool.

1. Username/nickname?
-Ahsan-
2. Favorite trainer class?
Sir Aaron
Spoiler:

3. Giratina
I like Giratina!
Giratina is able to travel through and control dimensions besides those of time and space. When in its Origin Forme, it is able to pass through dimensions at will, however, it will turn back to its Altered Forme due to the gravity change from the Reverse World. It does so by emitting a whirlwind from its mouth which creates a portal.
It also seems to have a connection to reflective objects, such as mirrors and pools of water. Reflections embody the concept of the Reverse World.
As to be expected with other Ghost-type Pokémon, Giratina is capable of using Ghost, Dark, Psychic and Electric attacks. Unlike other Dragon Pokémon, Giratina lacks the ability to wield Ice- and Fire-type attacks (save for Will-O-Wisp and Icy Wind, which most Ghost types learn anyway). Giratina is one out of seven Pokémon that is capable of using Aura Sphere. Since Giratina is a "true" Dragon Pokémon, it is also capable of using Draco Meteor.

I'm afraid you can't use Sir Aaron, as that is anime and I try to use only official main series trainers. Also, since Giratina is legendary, you can't use him, but I can make your partner a Master Ball to make it easier for you to get Giratina.

What Not Trainer Spirit For Me Egg¿

You miss
noivern.jpg

Noivern

All Details: http://pokemondb.net/pokedex/noivern

What? You want to use a bat Pokemon as your trainer sprite?

Zoka

Rocket grunt
Years
Username: Zoka

favorite trainer class: Team Rocket Grunt from HG/SS

favorite dragon: Dragonair

why do i want to join: i like dragons, i always have one in each of my pokemon teams

current topic: my favorite dragon would be Charizard, Charizard is the very first dragon ive ever got

kosuke

Extraterrestrial DNA
Years
I have a suggestion...

Onix & Steelix might be a good addition to the club's list of pokemon. Well, the two of them can learn Dragon Breath by leveling up since gen 3. They can also learn some more dragon type moves by other means. Lastly, it is said that they might represent a Wyrm, a kind of dragon. They don't look like the usual dragon, though...so its okay if you don't agree to my suggestion. :)

Blaze the Cat

Life hurts, and so do I
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 19, 2014
Username: Zoka

favorite trainer class: Team Rocket Grunt from HG/SS

favorite dragon: Dragonair

why do i want to join: i like dragons, i always have one in each of my pokemon teams

current topic: my favorite dragon would be Charizard, Charizard is the very first dragon ive ever got

Welcome, Zoka.

I have a suggestion...

Onix & Steelix might be a good addition to the club's list of pokemon. Well, the two of them can learn Dragon Breath by leveling up since gen 3. They can also learn some more dragon type moves by other means. Lastly, it is said that they might represent a Wyrm, a kind of dragon. They don't look like the usual dragon, though...so its okay if you don't agree to my suggestion. :)

All of these points are definitely valid, we should see what the other members think.

Zoka

Rocket grunt
Years
i think onix and steelix should be added to the club list, they can learn dragon moves and if you can easily mistake it for a dragon since they resemble a dragon

kosuke

Extraterrestrial DNA
Years
i think onix and steelix should be added to the club list, they can learn dragon moves and if you can easily mistake it for a dragon since they resemble a dragon

Yeah. I totally agree with you, too.

Hey guys! its been almost a month now since the last post. you should really be active. js :)

Andrew

Ah Yeah 아예
Years
The group seems pretty inactive, but what the hell. I'll join :)

1. Username/nickname? Andr3w/Andrew

2. Favorite trainer class? Cynthia from Black and White 2

3. Of the Pokemon in the Dragon list below, which is your favorite? My favorite dragon of all is Rayquaza. I love Asian culture, and Rayquaza represents a more traditional Asian representation of a dragon. Not to mention Rayquaza is just an all around boss. The animation where he calms down Kyogre and Groudon in Emerald blew my 8 year old mind when I first saw it! For non-legendary dragons, Haxorus has to be my favorite. It starts with Axew, a small, cute pokémon that packs a punch, and eventually evolves into, in my opinion, one the coolest/most badass dragon pokémon ever.

4.Why do you want to join? Well, I've always loved dragon type pokémon so this seems like a good place for me to be. In my eyes, dragon pokémon are the best.

5. Answer the current topic! Personally, I don't think Onix or Steelix should have the dragon typing. While they learn a few dragon type moves, they don't share a lot of the features that most dragons have. For example, neither of them have the fangs/claws that most dragons do. To me, they seem more like serpents than dragons. Granted, the Asian representation of a dragon is serpent-like, but again, it has fangs and/or claws and the ability to fly. In my opinion, Onix and Steelix don't fit the type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back