• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Let's just all listen to this powerful song than beating on a Nuked Horse.

Speaking of which I read some of the SAO side stories. It's nice seeing Sachi again, even though it's just stored memories. It's the small things like that from the Light novel that gets to me. Then again who cares about such things. It's SAO. We have to of course shoot it in the head, mutilate the thing with a box cutter, dip it in Hydrofluoric Acid, and send it into an underground Nuclear testing facility.

JK, the animators botched the adaptation. They forgot to add the internal thought process, which was half the entire series itself. It deserves a 7. I give it an 8 for promotions sake.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Even though the writing was horrid I actually liked the second arc more than the first, it was hilarious.

It could have actually been kind of good if the antagonist was actually despicable and not such a joke. If he had his outwards crazy toned down a lot and actually tapped that comatose Asuna it could have actually been somewhat satisfying to see him finished off.

Edit - I read the first novel before watching the anime and it really didn't feel a lot different to me.

Years
12. Stream quality of Hulu is terrible probably because of where you are. It's actually pretty decent Stateside.

Hulu is basically just like watching real TV! At least, the free version is. Hulu Plus has more content and drastically fewer commercials. And probably higher quality streams. A coworker has it and says it's a much better experience to have Plus available than to use the free version. And the free version was quite revolutionary for the time it debuted. A large segment of Funimation's library has free subs on Hulu.

Years

IDK, it depends on what you like I guess. Played a lot of MMO's and whatnot so I liked .Hack and SAO appealed to me.

Now I'm just waiting for Log Horizon and see how the author of Maouyuu handles the genre.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Hibiki was super manly again this week. Has been a while, perhaps as long ago as Nanoha, since we've had such a manly little girl in our toons. Just look at those determined eyes.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I can't contribute to the current topic but:

- Try drawing a person. End up painting a charmander.
- Try drawing a Pachirisu. End up drawing a Delcatty.

Welp.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
20 Lol

well,i attended my cousin's wedding..she looked cute..we danced Gangnam Style and we looked silly and the groom sang for ze bride but she was too shy to sing herself...it was fun but i still hate parties ^.^

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My Delcatty looks dumb though and the pose is so... normal. :( My Charmander had a slightly better pose than it.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024

I can't draw. I can't write either, people just seem to think I can :d

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
*grumbles at PMD Time*

stupid character quiz

WHY CAN'T JUST CHOOSE WHO I WANT TO BE LIKE THE TERRIBLY LIMITED OPTIONS IN MAGNAGATE?!

reset my game after gaining Master Rank at around 50 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back