• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just Peachy Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
Peach said:
Hi Takara ^____^
I have been good. You?

Oh I think you should watch it, it's intresting view of human mind and has different kind of love story <33
I've been good as well ;D and alright, my friend has it so I'll take it from her and watch it next time I do see her ^-^

Also, it's cool that you had a late start today-we almost never have it except for final exam days ;;. Plus, great job on getting the part of Helena =D that should be fun.

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
So how come you don't have to go till 10? =3
Oh I have les courses in this period <333

I've been good as well ;D and alright, my friend has it so I'll take it from her and watch it next time I do see her ^-^

Also, it's cool that you had a late start today-we almost never have it except for final exam days ;;. Plus, great job on getting the part of Helena =D that should be fun.
Oh I'm glad. I hope you'll like the movie^^

Thank you^^

I bet school was fun yesterday. ^_^

I can't for next mouth, because Pokemon Diamond and Pearl will finally be released here.
It was^^

Oh sounds cool^^

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Yep, we'll finally be getting them soon. ^_^

Also, tomorrows the episode where May and Max finally leave , then Ash will finally get his butt to Sinnoh. Though, there's going to be a break for a little before they show the final episodes of this season, which are the start of Sinnoh.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
They still haven't said what Hikari's and Shinji's English names are yet.

They've revealed several English names for several Pokemon though.

Of course, I still miss seeing Misty on the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back