• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Finish The Story!

Nineray

Green Okido
Years
Mount Silver were you do some extreme training with every single one of your pokemon

current team:
Venusaur
Hydreigon
Feraligatr
Torkoal
Spiritomb
Flygon

with prof. oak:
Ditto
Honchcrow
Gengar
Cresselia
Latios
Mew
Umbreon
Toxicroak
Dragonite
Tyranitar
Salamence
Ursaring

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
but then you go all diva on your pokemon telling them that they arent trying hard enough and that they need to go hard or else they will grow all wimpy. then they all start crying. the you start crying then you slap yourself until you stop. then when youre done you go back to pallet town. you wanted to see professor oak. but when you get there hes sitting in his chair facing the back wall.and when you sit down he turns around and says "ive been expecting you...." then you say...

NixChill

Who Ya Callin' Pinhead?
Years
"you have?"
"yes, i have. MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
"prof. whats wrong with you?"
buts its not prof. oak. ITS DARKRAI!
"i have oak right here. now gimme your soul or i will take oak to the spirit world and eat his soul!" commands darkrai
but out of nowhere, latios and cresselia appear
"i came back for my sister!" says latios
"and i came to stop your wickedness!" says cresselia
darkrai opens a portal to the spirit world and takes oak
"we will be back to accompany you on your journey again" says latios
latios and cresselia enter the portal and then it closes
since nobody can take care of your pokemon, you and your team move to the johto region. then you meet prof. elm and you tell him what happened to oak.
"i see. thats sad news. well, i will be happy to take care of your pokemon!" says elm
so you leave your box pokemon with elm and head to violet city to challenge falknor. on the way there, you find a wild.......

Nineray

Green Okido
Years
Victini it seems that they want to join you so you catch them

current team:
Venusaur
Hydreigon
Feraligatr
Victini
Spiritomb
Flygon

with prof. oak:
Ditto
Honchcrow
Gengar
Mew
Umbreon
Toxicroak
Dragonite
Tyranitar
Salamence
Ursaring
Torkoal

NixChill

Who Ya Callin' Pinhead?
Years
uh nineray. oak got takened to the spirit world and prof. elm has the box pokemon. so next time please put "with prof. elm" instead of "with prof. oak"

anyways so you made it to violet city. but something has changed......
theres a wanted poster with your picture on it. you remember the time you killed that alien dude with knifes at the resturant. thats probebly why you are wanted. so you went to the store to change your outfit so you won't get caught.
you enter the gym where you challenge falknor.
"get ready to take to the skys! but i must warn you, this match will not be easy" says falknor
he sends out pidgeot and you send out.....

current team:
Venusaur
Hydreigon
Feraligatr
Victini
Spiritomb
Flygon

with prof. elm:
Ditto
Honchcrow
Gengar
Mew
Umbreon
Toxicroak
Dragonite
Tyranitar
Salamence
Ursaring
Torkoal

Last edited:

Nineray

Green Okido
Years
NixChill i think you forgot something with the Pokemon :p

You send out Hydreigon its easier to hit a flying foe with a flying partner.
"Hydreigon Use Dragon Pulse" You yell. It hits Pidgeot straight on and does major damage.
"Pidgeot use...

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
faints because dragon is super effective to dragon. so you then send out victini to level it up just a little. so you use incinerate and make pidgeott faint since dragon pulse did major damage. so falkner then sends out..

Nineray

Green Okido
Years
Flygon
"Flygon use dragon claw" you yell it does some damage but charizard looks as if nothing happened...

NixChill

Who Ya Callin' Pinhead?
Years
make himself look even cooler, due to the cuts and bruses, but he gets terrible injured. so you use a max potion on him. flygon fights back with a dragonbreath and it makes a huge explosion. the smoke clears out to show that......

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
...as well as a TM that contains Mud-Slap! This TM is pretty much useless so you decide to...

Nineray

Green Okido
Years
you give it to her and then her twin brother shows up they say their names are tate and liza they ask you to let them travel with you (this is waaay before they were gym leaders)

NixChill

Who Ya Callin' Pinhead?
Years
and you say no
"oh......" the twins say
"just joking, you can come along" you said
your next stop is azalea town to challenge bugsy. on the way there, you and the twins found a wild.....

Back