• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I usually sign all my papers because I have to. It will probably become a state law soon anyway because there are a whole bunch of new teaching laws coming out lately and it isn't fair on the teachers.

Lumina

Lucid Melody
Years
Here's a picture of my signature because why the **** not?

Spoiler:

Bonus points if you can tell what it says.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
My signature is lazy and the only thing you can make out of is it the 'T' at the beginning of it. It used to be a little cleaner but it just got sloppy and then stuck that way whoops.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Messy signature is an important key trait to be a doctor in the future, so keep at it =D

In other news... why are older games still so pricy (like, PSP games not talking rare collectible NES games). I just checked Persona 3 Portable and it's still 30 dollars... I thought that after so many years by now it should be 19.99 finally... but nope. Sigh.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Psh. The closest I am going to get to being a doctor is playing the Trauma Center games.

I think it depends on the popularity of the game and such? I'm not sure but it seems to be a case by case basis. I mean ... I still see some games such as Super Smash Brothers Brawl at $40 still at a game store. Seems it also depends on which game store you go to and whether it is used or not.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
My signature is non-existent tbh. It's just my name written really quickly and really messy. I don't know if that's even acceptable as a signature or not.

Years
In other news... why are older games still so pricy (like, PSP games not talking rare collectible NES games). I just checked Persona 3 Portable and it's still 30 dollars... I thought that after so many years by now it should be 19.99 finally... but nope. Sigh.

I agree, I just saw Fable 3 for $50. Terrible in comparison with its predecessors but it still cost $120 for almost 12 months in Australia. I feel ripped off.

Years
That's in Australian Dollars, which makes it even worse, last I checked. Probably has to do with the extra editing Australian laws require of video games.

Also, my signature is inconsistent and sloppy. Almost never the same twice anymore.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
My signature as well as all my handwriting in general if horrible. I'm arguably the best at typing essays and doing stuff like posting on forums where I can think and then reply rather than sort of being forced to think up a response on the spot. I'm type fairly fast but I write slow and I don't even hold the pencil properly because, the stubborn child I was, refused to learn how to use it properly and did it my own way.

Also, cute stuff. Such a god damn sucker for them. There's a limit though to how much of it I can take before it becomes cringe-worthy though.

Edit: Aw, a bit late on this topic aren't I? ****.

Years
I think it was the most expensive video game in Australia at the time, for some unknown reason. But lately it's been relatively good, special edition pre-orders for Assassins Creed 3 are between $70 - $90 for the special editions. Pokemon B2W2 are $60 everywhere as well.

And yeah it's really expensive in Australia, it makes you value money a little more I think however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back