• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could mod any forum on PC

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I used to want to mod Video Games back when Klippy left, and I also wanted to mod NU/W alongside Hiidoran back when he was modding it alone. As for right now, I think it'd be fun to mod XY with Shivi, but I haven't been active in there lately. :(

I'd love to moderate the older generation games with Sydian. He really needs some help. D:

Five forums for nearly four years and I've been fine on my own the whole time. ;)

Years
I'd mod T&I.. it is the forum I pretty much "frequent" in the most and because I have a large loving to technology and the internet in general, seeing how I spend too much time on the computer, lol

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
Years
The Trade Corner or the Advanced Generation Gaming.
I always loved the fact of trading, and would like to help get everyone trades.
Or Advanced Generation, since I was introduced to handheld Pokemon games with Ruby, so its also been a fun idea~

Years
If I were to mod a different section, I would like to mod a section that's not all that different from what I do mod, basically expanding Pokemon TCG into a new section called Pokemon Collectibles. That or Video Games or T&I.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I've modded five forums in my time here at PC, and the most fun section was GE by a country mile. If I had the chance to do it again, I most definitely would whereas some of the others (OVP, for example), I'd find a little bit more of a challenge.

Back