• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The seeds were sown 2 decades ago for twiggy.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
Today everyone resident turtwig ♪Twiggy♪ has turned 20 today! I remember seeing you around PC a lot, and I enjoy moderating the forum you are running with AlexTheRose.

One again happy birthday and apologies for it being a bit late and for me sucking at celebration threads and I hope you will have a even better one with this picture:

Turtwig.gif

Years
Happy 20th birthday my fave Twigster!

You're no longer a teen but a serious full-fledged adult and with your good technical knowledge as well as being Pokesphere Forums staff, you are a true leader in your own right. Have some fun with drinks, cake and Turtwigs!

Enjoy your day buddy.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
ohh,i remember i was 20 once! it was same like 21 but younger lol ;P happy birthday,hope you have great fun with your family and friends..and of course with lots of gifts

remember!! you're one year close to death too so celebrate in silence

murderprincess04smallxc5.jpg

Sirfetch’d

Happy Birthday Twiggy! I have seen you around and always thought that you seemed pretty awesome, so I hope you have an awesome day and share many more birthdays with us here at PC~!

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Hey dude. This is kinda late, but I hope you had a good birthday. 20 is an exciting age, Happy Birthday :)

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Today everyone resident turtwig ♪Twiggy♪ has turned 20 today! I remember seeing you around PC a lot, and I enjoy moderating the forum you are running with AlexTheRose.

One again happy birthday and apologies for it being a bit late and for me sucking at celebration threads and I hope you will have a even better one with this picture:

Turtwig.gif

Sometimes I keep feeling old, but yeah, thanks for creating the celebration thread. This is actually the first birthday that I've celebrated alone (though not the first birthday on foreign soil, of course), but seeing people coming in here... It makes my heart feel warm.

Here's to another few decades of Turtwig'in.

Happy birthday Twigs! Have a lovely day today and may it be filled with lots of cute green turtles!

You can never have too many green turtles! And adorable dark, big-headed foxes, an armoured yellow-green dinosaur, some kind of not-fairy apple-rabbit-something, or maybe some kind of fruity, batty wyvern.

Happy 20th, Twigz! I hope you live another eleventy-hundred years! Seriously not

Who knows, maybe I'll make it... xD

Happy 20th birthday my fave Twigster!

You're no longer a teen but a serious full-fledged adult and with your good technical knowledge as well as being Pokesphere Forums staff, you are a true leader in your own right. Have some fun with drinks, cake and Turtwigs!

Enjoy your day buddy.

Maybe I should get a bigger Turtwig plushie. ;)

ohh,i remember i was 20 once! it was same like 21 but younger lol ;P happy birthday,hope you have great fun with your family and friends..and of course with lots of gifts

remember!! you're one year close to death too so celebrate in silence

murderprincess04smallxc5.jpg

I actually celebrated this one alone. ;)

One year closer to something is one year closer to something. :) Always look at the bright side of life (and death, if you're into that sort of thing :P)

Happy Birthday Twiggy! I have seen you around and always thought that you seemed pretty awesome, so I hope you have an awesome day and share many more birthdays with us here at PC~!

Heh. Point taken! Anyway... if you have the time, feel free to message me via any method that's available, or use visitor messaging. My door's always open. :)

Hey dude. This is kinda late, but I hope you had a good birthday. 20 is an exciting age, Happy Birthday :)

And second year of uni is just getting started, so there's that.

Thanks for the wishes, by the way, everyone. :)

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Happy Birthday, Twiggy! My bad for the late reply, but it's the heart that matters, right? :3 Hope you had or will have an awesome day and God bless! Give today all you've got as you only turn the big 20 once in your entire lifetime. xD

Here, have a Turtwig plushie! n_n

pokemon-turtwig-plush-7--4181-p[ekm]350x415[ekm].jpg

Back